zenh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bigger torso at home

I'm 16 and have quite a thin waist and upper body. I do 3 sets of 100 bicycle crunches and can hold plank for 3 mins but the shape of my stomach is weird, I have seen quite many pics and previously even mine looked like the sides and front were almost flat but now they don't it's as if something's pulling my abs out leaving the sides shrunken. Overall the shape of my waist is also like an hourglass, quite girly.

I just want to know what can I do to get an overall bigger and wider upper body to get that nice and masculine look. It'd be great if the exercises would require little to no equipments, I have a few dumbbells.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What you're asking for requires resistance training.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by zenh View Post
    I'm 16 and have quite a thin waist and upper body. I do 3 sets of 100 bicycle crunches and can hold plank for 3 mins but the shape of my stomach is weird, I have seen quite many pics and previously even mine looked like the sides and front were almost flat but now they don't it's as if something's pulling my abs out leaving the sides shrunken. Overall the shape of my waist is also like an hourglass, quite girly.

I just want to know what can I do to get an overall bigger and wider upper body to get that nice and masculine look. It'd be great if the exercises would require little to no equipments, I have a few dumbbells.
    Check out my channel mate, I make educational workouts for at home training!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnr...xsMBpaGT8GmhOQ
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnrIJRn7YxsMBpaGT8GmhOQ

Www.instagram.com/rabiesthetix

"My goal is to not wake up at 40 with the bitter realization that I've wasted my life on a job I hate because I was forced to decide on a career in my teens" - Daria.