Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000)

Unexplained missing people DISTURBING af - Canam/Dennis Martin

You guys aware of Missing 411 and the Canam Missing Project?

Some of the creepiest sht I've ever read/seen. David Paulides has been researching the disappearances of people in North American national parks for a while now and the results are pretty disturbing. No conspiracy, but a lot of inexplicable stuff happening in the woods.

The Dennis Martin case is probably the most famous/freakiest. Little kid vanishes in front of dad's eyes, local hikers hear inhumane screams, fbi denies things, calls in green beret, never makes the news.

Money talks

blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000)

Last edited by blistex; 04-14-2020 at 03:31 PM.
    Money talks

Registered User ImportantPerson's Avatar
    ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes aware. Watched the newest missing 411 movie. Real fukkin creepy. Makes you realize how much of the forest are unexplored and all kinds of chit can be out there that humans will never know about.

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Read one of the books, the first one. One of the cases happened a few miles from me of a little girl who disappeared picking blueberries. I love listening to the interviews. Some strange schit
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any hunting bros have any crazy experiences?

F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Heard every Dave Paulides interview and tv shows. The stuff he presents is really fascinating.
    -L.A. Dodgers, Lakers, Rams, Trojans, Kings-
    -Riley Martin symbol owner-
    -AL Bundy is a national hero-
    -MAGA

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Read one of the books, the first one. One of the cases happened a few miles from me of a little girl who disappeared picking blueberries. I love listening to the interviews. Some strange schit
    You and me should go looking for missing people in the woods together, srs. If any aliens/bigfoot try to get us I will jack off in their eyes and you shoot them dead while the stinging semen has them stunned HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Tommyy24 View Post
    Nothing weird other than getting attacked by a bobcat. ALways think of these stories when im out there in the dark going in or out by myself. lol
    Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    You and me should go looking for missing people in the woods together, srs. If any aliens/bigfoot try to get us I will jack off in their eyes and you shoot them dead while the stinging semen has them stunned HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    Strong username to protection method correlation

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong username to protection method correlation
    Locked and loaded brah.

I remember listening to the story about the kid who was talking to
    Spoiler!
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The majority of these missing persons cases are accidental deaths. I don't think people understand how common it is for hunters, hikers, boaters, etc. to accidentally get killed. Fortunately in most cases we can locate and recover the body. But in some cases, it just doesn't happen. Or in some cases you know where a body is but you have to wait 3-6 months for a recovery due to weather conditions and all that jazz.

I know a few people that have died in wilderness areas. Fortunately they were recovered. Also know a few people and myself included that came damn close. In our cases our saving grace was having companions with us. But for the most part going out alone can be a literal death sentence. Catching your foot in a dead-fall/sinkhole and breaking an ankle/leg. A fall and dislocating an arm. Hitting your head. Etc.

I grew up spending a lot of time in the wilderness. Maybe 1% of these cases are animal attacks. Maybe .5% of them some person murdering them. I don't buy a mass conspiracy, aliens, etc. I don't care if you have 20-30 years of experience out there. You can easily take fall and end up out of action.

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He's a good storyteller.

For some stories, he omits key details. Those key details usually point to mundane explanations for the disappearance. However, a lot of his stories are genuinely unexplained.

He's careful not to draw any conclusions for the listener. In front of the right audience though, he will say that he thinks bigfoot (bigfeet?) are involved.

I like listening to him when I catch him on Coast to Coast AM, but I assume half of all of his stories have a plausible explanation. It's the other half that are worrying...
    "Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to lifetime." - Joe Biden

2022 New Year's Resolution: Randomly neg TheScapeGOAT for lulz.

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    The majority of these missing persons cases are accidental deaths. I don't think people understand how common it is for hunters, hikers, boaters, etc. to accidentally get killed. Fortunately in most cases we can locate and recover the body. But in some cases, it just doesn't happen. Or in some cases you know where a body is but you have to wait 3-6 months for a recovery due to weather conditions and all that jazz.

I know a few people that have died in wilderness areas. Fortunately they were recovered. Also know a few people and myself included that came damn close. In our cases our saving grace was having companions with us. But for the most part going out alone can be a literal death sentence. Catching your foot in a dead-fall/sinkhole and breaking an ankle/leg. A fall and dislocating an arm. Hitting your head. Etc.

I grew up spending a lot of time in the wilderness. Maybe 1% of these cases are animal attacks. Maybe .5% of them some person murdering them. I don't buy a mass conspiracy, aliens, etc. I don't care if you have 20-30 years of experience out there. You can easily take fall and end up out of action.
    I agree with a lot of that. People definitely underestimate how easy it is to die. There's a lost hiker in some national forest out here that does about 5x per year. And that's in fukkin California. Can't even imagine real wilderness.

The stories of people vanishing a few feet from civilization or the rest of their party is what is bizarre. Like little kids are just taking off at full sprints into the woods and dying before they make any sound to alert their parents, who usually notice within a couple minutes?
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    johny gosh related to washington kingpins and the podesta ring

CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Love little stories like this. Please post more.
    Management Information Systems Crew
    Canadian Crew
    Serbian Crew

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My mom loves this stuff.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

Definitely a lot of the stories have plausible explanations. Especially when many are kids or elderly people, pretty easy to imagine them getting lost.

James McGrogan is one of the spookier ones. Dude was experienced and had a cell phone and gps with him. Body found way too far from where he was last seen. And his shoes were never found.

Kidnappers/abductors always take their victim's shoes so that they can't escape.
    Money talks

Money talks

Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post

Ever come across staircases deep in the forest?

Great story telling by the author but no. No random staircases.

Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chit was about to go travel the wilderness after this chit is over
    Ambatukam!!!!!

Active Duty CoD Operator

Crypto expert

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This 411 program, is on a tv network or just youtube? I do find those shows interesting

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great story telling by the author but no. No random staircases.
    Oh man, those park ranger stories with the staircases give me goosebumps. Chit is scary, even if it might not be true.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    Oh man, those park ranger stories with the staircases give me goosebumps. Chit is scary, even if it might not be true.
    Unaware.

and OP I remember getting into this topic a few years back... came to the conclusion most of them probably just got lost and ran out of food and then got eaten by something...

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

lupus002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lupus002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lupus002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lupus002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lupus002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lupus002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lupus002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lupus002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lupus002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lupus002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lupus002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    those people are used in mcdonalds chicken nuggets srs
    Lol, lmfao

Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    This 411 program, is on a tv network or just youtube? I do find those shows interesting
    Not a regular program, the dude wrote a bunch of highly engrossing books on the subject, and youtube is loaded with interviews and mini docs

Money talks

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post

Money talks

azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's crazy. I'm going to read some of this a little deeper now
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew
    RICHSTRONG's personal s*x toy

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The area where Martin disappeared is marked by steep slopes and ravines. Wild animals such as copperhead snakes, bears, feral hogs, and bobcats inhabit the area. A downpour broke out shortly after Martin's disappearance, dropping 3 inches (7.6 cm) of rain in a matter of hours. The rain washed out trails and caused streams to flood. Temperatures on the night of June 14 dropped to nearly 50 °F (10 °C)

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by blistex View Post
    photoshop, and a chitty chop at that.