ryanmorrisroe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Want wider thicker frame/bone structure. Solutions?

I'm 16 5"7 165 lbs and for the past 10 months I have been religiously dedicated to working out, I went from 140, gained 25 to 30 lbs of muscle and I am proud of myself but I have always wanted to look wider, like a V-shape, long clavicle bones, but I self-consciously think I have narrow shoulders. My brother was my height as my age but grew to 5"11 junior and senior year, (I'm a sophomore) and his shoulders became wider and everything. Since my growth plates have probably not fused or closed then HGH or other hormonal supplements might work with height increase, bone growth, and like I said growth possibly in bones like my clavicle or scapula. I know all about the wide grip workouts, dead lifts, incline bench press, I do chest and back twice a week with intense velocity. But I am still afraid I will have that immature bone structure forever. .?

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ryanmorrisroe View Post
    I'm 16 5"7 165 lbs and for the past 10 months I have been religiously dedicated to working out, I went from 140, gained 25 to 30 lbs of muscle and I am proud of myself but I have always wanted to look wider, like a V-shape, long clavicle bones, but I self-consciously think I have narrow shoulders. My brother was my height as my age but grew to 5"11 junior and senior year, (I'm a sophomore) and his shoulders became wider and everything. Since my growth plates have probably not fused or closed then HGH or other hormonal supplements might work with height increase, bone growth, and like I said growth possibly in bones like my clavicle or scapula. I know all about the wide grip workouts, dead lifts, incline bench press, I do chest and back twice a week with intense velocity. But I am still afraid I will have that immature bone structure forever. .?

Your 16 don't Fuk with your hormones, accept what you are, lift, eat, move on with life
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wait a second... You just said your brother grew his Junior and Senior year and you are a sophomore right? He was approx. the same size as you at your age?...

Then why not let the natural process work and see what you are capable of in those two years as well?....

Study, lift, eat and sleep...

You will most likely surprise the hell out of yourself.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NEBinAK View Post
    Your 16 don't Fuk with your hormones, accept what you are, lift, eat, move on with life
    This^^^^^^
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're 16!

Eat, lift, sleep and stop overthinking it!

Get on a proper routine too!
    My names Benn and I believe in fitness!

Eat a ton of protein. Squat heavy. Push heavy objects. Have sex. Love life.

Strength is never a weakness.