Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

"My Sluttiest moment".....written by women

There are so many guys who think that all women are innocent, pure, etc. You guys gotta check this thread out, picked it up off another forum. Basically a bunch of women talking about their sluttiest moments, some of these stories are just ridiculous.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/a...6-0-asc-0.html

Here are some of the stories...

"In the back seat with a friend of husband. Husband driving. We get friendly and he touches my breast. I don't stop him. He kisses me. One thing leads to another and he has his hand in my pants. My pants go to my knees as he fingers me. My husband watches in the mirror. He reaches back and pulls my panties off altogether. His friend undresses me. I am naked in the back and he gets undressed too. We are both naked. I get on his lap and slip it in. Husband drives and watches in the mirror as I have a great orgasm."

"Whilst on a night out with the girls we were all talking about our boyfriends / recent experiences. Anyway my frien Vicky told us about her new bloke adn the fact he produced lots when he came. After a few more drinks I told her I'd really like to see him come as I'd never seen a bloke produce more than a dribble before then. She invited me back to hers later that night, told me to go to the kitchen and wait for her to come and get me. She came back and quietly took me to her bedroom where her bloke was blindfolded and standing up naked and hard. She then proceeded to rub baby oil on his dick and W*** him off while I watched. As he got more excited I moved so I was kneelin right in front of him only inches away, jsut before he came Vicky took off his blindfold - he looked down to watch himself cover my face in come (tons of the stuff). Vicky then licked off what didn't go down my throat and I left only saying goodbye.

Still makes me horny now to think about it."

There's a bunch more...post up your favs. enjoy..
    === 3000+ will rep back ===

***A State of Trance Crew***

indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face

Originally Posted by RP788 View Post
    I don't stop him

Wow strong rape

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if i wasnt so lazy id read that and fap

GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by indian23 View Post

Wow strong rape
    i posted that pic like 10 minutes ago and you copied me!!!!!
    Healthy living. Healthy planet. Feel good. Live simply. Laugh more. Welcome Wellness.

SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bitches ain't **** but hoes and tricks
    Lick on deez nutz and suck the dick
    Get's the **** out after you're done
    And I hops in my ride to make a quick run...

~Misc Illuminati~ AccountantGuy's Avatar
    AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Here's mine!

I was only nineteen when this happened.I was in San Francisco, playing guitar with a rockband who I won't name. After the show I was back at my hotel and I got a strange phone call.

It was from a guy who had been in the audience at ourshow the previous night. He said he had seen me onstage and thought I was nice and he really wanted tomeet me!Maybe I should explain that I have very long brownhair, I am skinny and quite feminine looking for a boy.

My name's Chrissie.I was a little nervous about meeting him but hesounded nice.

He invited me to his house, it was on State street Iremember.His name was Sandy.When I got there I rang the bell not knowing what toexpect. The door opened and this pretty girl greetedme. As soon as she spoke I knew she was a boy. I wondered what I had let myself in for, but I wasstrangely excited.

Sandy was wearing a short black skirt and black nylonstockingsand a peach-coloured chiffon blouse.

He had beautiful blonde hair, long and wavy. His body was slim and hehad long, sexy legs. He gave me a glass of white wine and we sat and talkedfor a while. He had a beautiful face like a girl, withbig blue eyes and soft, red lips. He must have hadhormonesbecause he had lovely rounded, sexy little breasts.He said he had watched me playing on stage and hethought I was beautiful. He kept telling me I waspretty. He loved my long hair.

I was flattered. I told him I thought he looked like avery sexy girl and he loved that.

He kept stroking my hair. It felt nice and I let him.

He asked me if he could kiss me. I said OK and he gaveme a sweet little kiss on my mouth. It was lovely. Hekissed like a girl, really softly. We spent a long time kissing. It was so exciting kissing him, knowing he was a boy.We drank more wine and just kept on kissing andkissing.

He told me I was delicious. He really made me feel good. It felt incredible just kissing him. We were kissing with ourtongues in each other's mouths, licking each other'slips. He had bright red lipstick on and after about anhour we had kissed it all off. I loved his mouth, itwas so full and soft, very sexy.As we were kissing I felt his breasts. They felt sobeautiful, small but so soft and round like a teenage girl's.

He wasn't wearing a bra and he sighed as Islipped my hand inside his blouse and felt them naked.I unbuttoned his blouse front and pulled it wide openso I could look at his lovely breasts and kiss them.I took off my shirt and we sat kissing and feelingeach other for ages.

He said he loved my smooth skinand hekept telling me I was "so feminine". I told him Iloved being girly and I asked him if he had anythingpretty I could put on. He went over to his wardrobeand brought out a red satin dress. It was short with adeep V-neckline and short sleeves. I took the rest ofmy clothes off and sat naked in front of him. It feltso wild and sexy, with nothing on, sittingwith a beautiful half-naked transsexual.

He told me I had a beautiful body. He came andsat next to me holding the dress and we startedkissing again. He was touching me all over.

He wasvery gentle. He stroked my thighs and touched my cock.Ooh. I have never felt anything quite as sexy as having mycock played with by a pretty transsexual. He dropped the dress on the bed for the time being. Hetold me my cock was "so cute" and he fondled it for along time.

Then he went down and kissed it with hisbeautiful soft, girly lips. He took it in his mouth. Iwas in sexual ecstasy.He was sucking my little cock and making it reallywet. It felt absolutely divine and it wasn't too longbefore all my five and a half inches was rock-hard inhis lovely wet mouth.

I wanted to see his cock too and I pushed his skirt uphis legs. He had lovely smooth thighs above hisstocking-tops. I couldn't help but feel them. He waswearing sexy black panties with lace on them. I couldsee that his little cock was hard inside them. Helifted his bum a little and I slipped his panties downhis thighs. He looked so sexy with skirt up,his panties pulled down over his black stocking-tops,his little cock sticking up all hard.

It was just alittle bit bigger than mine. I was feelingoutrageously sexy and I started kissing him all overhis thighs and his cock, making him wet everywhere. Hewas making little girly moans, he kept saying "Oh,Chrissie" as I kissed and licked his thighs and hiscock.

He wanted me to put the red dress on. I stepped intoit and slipped it up over my naked body. Ooh, thesatin sliding over my bare skin. It made me tingle.

My pretty boyfriend zipped it up for me. I looked atmyself in the mirror. I did look very sexy andfeminine, the front of the dress was very low-cut andshowed off my smooth chest, and the hem came half-wayup my thighs. I felt so pretty and girly. It was a delicious feeling to wear a dress and have no pantieson underneath. My naughty boyfriend had taken hispanties allthe way off too and he was laying back on the bedlooking at me with skirt pulled up and his legs wide open,showing me his hard, sexy cock. I could see hispretty little bum hole. I slipped my dress up mythighs and showed him my cock.

I went and gotbetween his thighs and started rubbing littlecock against his. That made him really excited.Suddenly he cried out and I felt him spurt come allover my cock and my tummy. It was so wet and warm andlovely. I slid my little cock around in the slipperymess of his come.

I laid back on the bed and he came and started kissingmy cock and licking his come off it.I can't remember everything we did that night. I know I asked him to put make-up on me. I wanted to looksexy and feminine for him too. I was feeling sooutrageously naughty, and I wanted to try on all hispretty girl's clothes. I remember him putting a pairof black stockings and a garter belt on me.

I kept calling him Sandra and he loved that.We were kissing and feeling each other all night,dressedas really slutty girls. He told me I looked like avamp. At one point we laid together on the bed and suckedeach other's cocks. I loved sucking his cock. We bothlicked each other's bum holes too.

He was so clean and sweet and pretty. Then we spent a long time just laying together in ourpretty dresses with our arms around each other,kissing like lezzie girlfriends. It felt so nice. Ithink we drifted off together into a light sleep.

I do remember that hours later, in the early morning,we both started to get really hard again. We were bothso horny then and we got disgustingly sexy. I remember him sitting with his dress pulled up and his gorgeous girly legs wide open showing me his hole.

He had some cream he was rubbing all over his bum, itwas glistening. He kept mouthingthe words "**** me" and slipping his finger up hishole so I could see. My cock was raging hard and I got between his legs. He took hold of my cock and touchedthe tip of it on his slippery little hole. I pushedand my hard cock slid right up inside him.

It waslovely ****ing him using the cream, my cock slipped inand out so easily. I wanted to keep ****ing him forhours but after a few minutes I couldn't hold back,thesexual feeling was too intense. I cried out loud and Ispurted a big load of come inside him.

After that I let him rub lots of cream all over mybare bum and he ****ed me too. I was just in a cutelittle bra, nylons and a garter belt by then. I actedreally girly for him, wiggling my hips and wrapping mylegs around him. He loved the feel of my stockinged legs around his body.

He kissed me a lot while he was****ing me. It was lovely to feel his cock inside me.He squealed like a girl when he came. It felt so warmand lovely inside me.

I love being ****ed by pretty boys.When we finally kissed goodbye it was noon the next day. He gave me the red dress as a keepsake.

I took a taxi back to the hotel in a trance.
    The best threads of 2004: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=377096&highlight=2004
    The best threads of 2005: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=601510&highlight=2005+best
    The best threads of 2006: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=940367&highlight=2006+best
    The best threads of 2007: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5860741&highlight=2007+best

Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you realize all those stories are written by fat hairy guys that havent changed their underwear in the past week
    i hope you didnt fap to any of the stories

SyOne is not very helpful. (-500) SyOne is not very helpful. (-500) SyOne is not very helpful. (-500) SyOne is not very helpful. (-500) SyOne is not very helpful. (-500) SyOne is not very helpful. (-500) SyOne is not very helpful. (-500) SyOne is not very helpful. (-500) SyOne is not very helpful. (-500) SyOne is not very helpful. (-500) SyOne is not very helpful. (-500)
    She wins...

"Well few years ago i was gang banged by 3 horny young black guys, it lasted about 7 hours and was totally amazing they treated me like a slut but what a turn on it was."

JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i got a boner

Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Carpathia View Post
    you realize all those stories are written by fat hairy guys that havent changed their underwear in the past week
    Actually, I'd believe alot of them...people get around these days
    SEA Legend
    Muay Thai: 11 years
    BJJ:2 years
    Currently BULKING

ROXIE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOD

Bulking Dirty 24/7 HIIT the road's Avatar
    HIIT the road is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HIIT the road is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HIIT the road is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HIIT the road is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HIIT the road is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HIIT the road is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HIIT the road is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HIIT the road is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HIIT the road is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HIIT the road is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HIIT the road is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We really should invade that thread and put some seriously discusting stories in there. lol.

jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this thread would be alot better with cliff notes from the stories. just sayin...
    "The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese" -Hooters Wet-Nap Wrapper

NOTE TO SELF: Owe mad reps to

Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000)
    it should be ...written by "women"

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sluttiest thing for me is definitely at a party where I had unprotected sex with two guys in the toilets, both within an hour of each other, and then my BF shagged me as soon as we got home, and had no idea that I was full of other men's sperm, even though he commented on how wet I was. I felt like a dirty little slut then (but in a good way: he he!) And wow did a lot of sperm run out of me that night!!
    A friend of my boyfriend was staying over. We all went to the pub and came back. The boys stayed downstairs drinking while I went up to bed. I got bored and fustrated waiting, when my boyfriend came to bed he collapsed and went straight to sleep.
    I decided to go downstairs, not planning anything in particular, but told his friend that I couldn't sleep and Andy had gone straight to sleep next to me. Before long my vest and pants were off and I was getting a lovely big C*** while my boyfriend slept upstairs. 1 blow job and 1 more shag later I went back upstairs.
    A few smirks and winks over breakfast and then he left to get the train home.
    So slutty I know but not my fault really.
    (yeah, totally not your fault, whatever helps you sleep at night sweetheart)

Oh sweet jesus jimeney cricket on a rocket-powered pogo stick. I'm afraid that if I keep reading I really will turn gay.

This is why STDs are so prevalent, and why you need to WRAP IT EVERY SINGLE TIME, REGARDLESS OF WHO IT IS WITH. Take your safety into your own hands, trust no-one.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    after i cleaned up.. i read more
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by peng View Post
    (yeah, totally not your fault, whatever helps you sleep at night sweetheart)

*snip snip*

Oh sweet jesus jimeney cricket on a rocket-powered pogo stick. I'm afraid that if I keep reading I really will turn gay.

This is why STDs are so prevalent, and why you need to WRAP IT EVERY SINGLE TIME, REGARDLESS OF WHO IT IS WITH. Take your safety into your own hands, trust no-one.
    I would writhe in agony if I poked my gf and found out that other guys JUST nutted in her simultaneously!!!

Definitely wrap your dong.

is here to fuk sh!t up! steeperdolphin's Avatar
    steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Carpathia View Post
    That coming from the Antichrist.
    Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.

I am black.

Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    second i can rep you i am going to this is some good stuff.

HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There are so many guys who think that all women are innocent, pure, etc.
    Know stuff about bb'ing? startergym.com is for sale, use it to build the site you wanted

Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HazeDrake View Post
    Saved the pic, and repped
    SEA Legend
    Muay Thai: 11 years
    BJJ:2 years
    Currently BULKING

ROXIE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOD

Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haha the femalefirst forums again.

J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JJJJ4 View Post
    i got a boner
    +1

CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, what a bunch of sluts. I couldn't explain how mad I'd be if I was one of their boyfriends and found out they had done stuff like that to me.
    1\*

The more you sweat in training and practice, the less you’re likely to bleed on the street.

Be the victor - Not the victim

Sheepdog #57

Registered User user23960508710783's Avatar
    user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HIIT the road View Post
    We really should invade that thread and put some seriously discusting stories in there. lol.
    pm Kalagan on that one.

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it."
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

I posted that-----------> SecondsOut's Avatar
    SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There are so many guys who think that all women are innocent, pure, etc.
    yeah but there's a difference between thinking that about slutty women and being attracted to women who actually aren't slutty. guys who think easy women are innocent are pretty much just trying to get laid: they just have a different approach. guys who are attracted to non-sluts specifically want to meet girls that are "innocent," in the sense of not wanting to go clubbing every night and screw 20 guys weekly.

Da_Franchise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da_Franchise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da_Franchise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da_Franchise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da_Franchise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da_Franchise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da_Franchise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da_Franchise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da_Franchise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da_Franchise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da_Franchise is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lmao!

"Ok, I don't think this one is too slutty. But I'll post none the less. My boyfriend is a bodybuilder and often browses the bodybuilding.com forums. And I went on his account one day and posted a thread about guys living in my town. Well about 15 responded, so I invited them over to our home for my boyfriend's birthday party (About 100 people came). Well during the BBQ I got talking to a few of them, and we ended up heading to my bedroom. Basically I let about 7-10 guys F*** me in every which way possible, and unfortunately I ended up ****ting all over the place after about 3 hours or double Anal. It was really embarrassing, and what was worse was my boyfriend came in and saw what had been going on (He was looking for me to cut the cake). Well needless to say he was upset, and while I was on the floor getting plugged by half a dozen guys he pulled his pants down and S*** on my face. Then the group of men proceed to cum all over me, while another 40-50 men from outside came upstairs looking for my boyfriend. Then those men proceeded to cum all over me. I finished the night with S*** and about 60 men's cum on my face. Never heard from any of them or my boyfriend again. But it sure was fun. I love being a slut. I believe it was even videotaped as I have been receiving e-mails with clips of it. It lasted about 5 hours."

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My only question is..what do the hos on this forum look like? I'd like to think they're warbeasts but maybe thats just wishful thinking

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Da_Franchise View Post
    Lmao!

"Ok, I don't think this one is too slutty. But I'll post none the less. My boyfriend is a bodybuilder and often browses the bodybuilding.com forums. And I went on his account one day and posted a thread about guys living in my town. Well about 15 responded, so I invited them over to our home for my boyfriend's birthday party (About 100 people came). Well during the BBQ I got talking to a few of them, and we ended up heading to my bedroom. Basically I let about 7-10 guys F*** me in every which way possible, and unfortunately I ended up ****ting all over the place after about 3 hours or double Anal. It was really embarrassing, and what was worse was my boyfriend came in and saw what had been going on (He was looking for me to cut the cake). Well needless to say he was upset, and while I was on the floor getting plugged by half a dozen guys he pulled his pants down and S*** on my face. Then the group of men proceed to cum all over me, while another 40-50 men from outside came upstairs looking for my boyfriend. Then those men proceeded to cum all over me. I finished the night with S*** and about 60 men's cum on my face. Never heard from any of them or my boyfriend again. But it sure was fun. I love being a slut. I believe it was even videotaped as I have been receiving e-mails with clips of it. It lasted about 5 hours."
    rofl who posted this