Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by splitsquat View Post

After all, how much of an economic shutdown do we have because of influenza, which predictably kills tens of thousands of Americans each year? Answer: no shutdown at all.
    Google "covid is not the flu".

Anyway it is obvious where you get your feelings from, but I'm not really into emotions. The R0 is the R0. Viruses don't care about your politics.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    Sold my GHD about 6 months ago, was Titan and got it when it first came out with cheap Black Friday pricing so recovered all of my money. Don't miss it at all and like having the extra space in my garage (even if it gets used by other non gym stuff)
    Yeah, I probably just need to move the RH and GHD out of the gym for a week or two and see if I even miss them, since they'll probably sell for the same either way. They're accessories and they're big pieces.

splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bennder View Post
    Google "covid is not the flu".

Anyway it is obvious where you get your feelings from, but I'm not really into emotions. The R0 is the R0. Viruses don't care about your politics.
    Reading comprehension is important.

My point wasn't to equate the flu to COVID-19, but rather to point out that deaths from a virus should not be the sole criteria in determining when to open up the economy.

Try reading again:
    Remember, our public health officials have job security, unlike many millions of Americans. And they don't need to balance lives taken by the virus against suffering and lives lost due to economic devastation. That's a calculation that Trump and state governors will have to make. Public health officials will advise hypercaution because it limits COVID-19 deaths, but that clearly is NOT the only factor to consider for Americans who live in the real world. After all, how much of an economic shutdown do we have because of influenza, which predictably kills tens of thousands of Americans each year? Answer: no shutdown at all.

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My point wasn't to equate the flu to COVID-19, but rather to point out that deaths from a virus should not be the sole criteria in determining when to open up the economy.

Try reading again:
    I agree that society is quickly to demonize any actions that don't 100% "save lives". Nobody is saying we shouldn't do nothing, but we also can't can't stay locked down indefinitely. Toyota and Chevy design and make safer automobiles that save lives thousands of more lives than our current cars, but economic affordability means we can't make those cars. You can't deduct from that fact that Toyota and Chevy are directly responsible for those that do die in crashes.

bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Try reading again:
    I read the emotionally charged diatribe attempting to absolve a precious politician from responsibility. I don't support "Passing the buck".

The flu was equated with covid. "After all, how much of an economic shutdown do we have because of influenza".
    We have an economic shutdown because of covid. The flu and covid are not the same. Number of deaths within a span of time are very different, because of the R0.

The economic shutdown is longer and more extreme than other countries (and worse than it should be) because of the continued lack of testing.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    At first it was 'flatten the curve'. That has happened and is happening. Now it's expanding to more...

My rights do not stop where your FEAR begins. If you are afraid, you have the option of locking yourself in your home and ordering from GrubHub for the rest of your life. I should have the opportunity to live my life. If you're afraid of germs, then, by all means, continue to wear gloves and a face mask and isolate yourself.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had to double-check that I was in the equipment forum and not r\politics.

I took my reverse hyper apart and it's stacked in a corner. Not posted yet, I'll give it a little time. GHD is still in its place.

splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    I had to double-check that I was in the equipment forum and not r\politics.

I took my reverse hyper apart and it's stacked in a corner. Not posted yet, I'll give it a little time. GHD is still in its place.
    GHD pricing seems unaffected by the pandemic. Haven't seen any RH's, but I suspect it will be the same. Same with most specialty equipment.

Plates, dumbbells, kettlebells, straight bars, benches, racks - that's where the premiums are (especially in the weights) in the secondhand market because that's what out of stock at shops.
    Last edited by splitsquat; 04-16-2020 at 07:36 PM.

Registered User AccomplishCoyot's Avatar
    AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had a guy drive from Washington DC (I'm in NYC; it's about a 4-5 hour drive each way) to pay me 400$ for 2 pairs of Rogue Hi Temp 45s.

He was super grateful to do so, thanked me many times.

I also sold a pair of ironmasters with 120lb extension kit for 1350 to a guy who drove 3 hours to get them, he was also super grateful.

That's in addition to all the random crap I cleaned out of my gym for huge profits, I'm down to just a set of Titan Urethane Bumpers, X-3 Flatfoot rack, my Vulcan SS power bar, my mom's Bella Bar, and 2 vintage barbells I would never sell; a 1930's york olympic bar and a mystery russian style barbell.

I used profits from selling all the detritus that accumulated through a thousand craigslist deals (unwanted standard weights, non-vintage york power bars, many hi temp plates, my Concept 2 rower, my dad's rower, a random rower I flipped for 1200) to buy a sanddune stepper and an iron neck. This has been fun so far.

Registered User PCRulesPSDrools's Avatar
    PCRulesPSDrools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PCRulesPSDrools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PCRulesPSDrools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PCRulesPSDrools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PCRulesPSDrools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PCRulesPSDrools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PCRulesPSDrools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PCRulesPSDrools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PCRulesPSDrools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PCRulesPSDrools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PCRulesPSDrools has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    GHD pricing seems unaffected by the pandemic. Haven't seen any RH's, but I suspect it will be the same. Same with most specialty equipment.

Plates, dumbbells, kettlebells, straight bars, benches, racks - that's where the premiums are (especially in the weights) in the secondhand market because that's what out of stock at shops.
    I was shopping for a GHD recently and it occurred to me that GHD's have got to be a high profit margin piece of equipment. You look at a GHD, and then some other similarly priced piece of equipment like a bike or treadmill or something with curves and complexity and think about the ease of manufacturing between the two.

BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I paid $250 for 65lb dumbbells

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    But same supply overall, and at a higher average price. And retailers being out of stock, by virtue of flippers buying up all the gear, encourages desperate buyers to pay more.

Flippers aren't going to cause the market to go back down. That will take more net supply or less net demand.
    I could make a few different arguments but my theory is more supply in the Craigslist/other secondary marketplace the harder it is going to be for the lower tier stuff to command a huge premium. Lots of other people are seeing this and thinking, you know what, I should get rid of that gym stuff I never use and then it enters the marketplace when it wouldn't otherwise. This increases the supply more than flippers.

I think bars, weights, dumbbells, and squat stands/racks will still be easy to flip but maybe not for $3/lb+. My dad tried to sell some weights (no brand and some were in kg) and they sold but it wasn't as quick as he thought but he said he could have sold a dozen bars easily with how many people contacted him asking just for the bar.

Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    Lots of other people are seeing this and thinking, you know what, I should get rid of that gym stuff I never use and then it enters the marketplace when it wouldn't otherwise. This increases the supply more than flippers.
    Yeah, I agree with that. Have seen some fairly rusty/unused stuff get listed, which speaks to your point regarding people using this opportunity to get rid of unwanted iron.

I'm also seeing the new stuff dropping - guy near here who must be some kind of distributor has multiple CAP 300lb sets (255lbs+bar). Price is $425 and he still has some left. A week ago, I think it would have gone really quickly at that price.

If some of the less affected states start opening up, that will relieve national level demand, which will encourage manufacturers and distributors to direct more of the equipment to NY/NJ/CT area, which will likely remain locked down for quite some time.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The economic shutdown is longer and more extreme than other countries (and worse than it should be) because of the continued lack of testing.
    Sounds like you figured it all out from your armchair, maybe you should publish your detailed pandemic plan for future use.

Please include statistics on how the shutdown would have been 'shorter' and 'less' extreme with better testing.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I saw an ad on FB for a pair of a Rogue kettlebells, 40 lbs., used, for $1500. If people are really getting prices like that, it May be time to unload all the odds & ends &”detritus” from my home gym...

Originally Posted by sera310 View Post
    I saw an ad on FB for a pair of a Rogue kettlebells, 40 lbs., used, for $1500. If people are really getting prices like that, it May be time to unload all the odds & ends &”detritus” from my home gym...
    Nah, that's a dreamer price. But if you have unused gear in your home gym, there has never been a better time to unload weights, bars, benches or racks.

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Sounds like you figured it all out from your armchair, maybe you should publish your detailed pandemic plan for future use.

Please include statistics on how the shutdown would have been 'shorter' and 'less' extreme with better testing.
    If you feel your way through life, living by superstition, sound bites and memes then statistics might not be for you

But if you want a basic intro into why testing with isolation would have been (and is) much more effective than the current mess paulromer.net/covid-sim-part1/

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you feel your way through life, living by superstition, sound bites and memes then statistics might not be for you

But if you want a basic intro into why testing with isolation would have been (and is) much more effective than the current mess paulromer.net/covid-sim-part1/
    That's pretty embarrassing, have any real facts or just some homemade blog claiming to know something? Don't make comments about how things could have been better if you have nothing to contribute, just sit this one out kiddo.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those of who who regularly frequent the forum pride ourselves on this not being like the Misc forum. This isn't the first divisive moment in recent American history and it won't be the last, so let's not start down the Misc path of devolution now. :/

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PCRulesPSDrools View Post
    I was shopping for a GHD recently and it occurred to me that GHD's have got to be a high profit margin piece of equipment. You look at a GHD, and then some other similarly priced piece of equipment like a bike or treadmill or something with curves and complexity and think about the ease of manufacturing between the two.
    I find a majority of panic buyers buy the small things for their apartment like dumbbells and weights. Bowflexes and Powerblocks are being flipped more than a used Iron Master/ Powerblock 90 set at this moment. Just a few weeks ago it was the opposite. There's an IM 120 set sitting at ebay for $1200 when new powerblock 50lbs are flipping for the same price.

Bigger pieces like commercial benches or GHD's are more for the person who is just now building a home gym. Finally sold my Lifefitness FB31 Multi Bench at a premium after 9 months. Almost let it go for $320 2 months ago and sure enough a guy gave me $430 no haggle. My GHD flew just under a Rogue GHD retail. I could've countered for more, but I knew the guy was very interested and was building a gym. Just glad I made some room and I figured this was the best time to do so w/ those pieces as it would be a harder sell in normal conditions.

Edit: Either this dude got really lucky https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Po...kAAOSwIGlekm4w , but this is pretty much the the going rate now https://www.ebay.com/itm/Powerblock-...QAAOSw3gBek8my
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    Those of who who regularly frequent the forum pride ourselves on this not being like the Misc forum. This isn't the first divisive moment in recent American history and it won't be the last, so let's not start down the Misc path of devolution now. :/
    Agreed.

dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ad from FB marketplace....he drove three states away and used $100 in gas so i guess he thought he won the sellers lottery on three $149 Dicks sporting good benches. The kicker is that these are somehow COMMERCIAL QUALITY. They were $400..guess that didnt work. There are still quality used benches for close that price available in that market on FB and CL. I guess some newbies will get sucked into the new shiny bench instead.

$375
    I drove 12 hours and three states away and three tanks of gas to pick these up as they are impossible to find in Illinois! No LOW BALL OFFERS! I've been making great progress in the gym and didn't want to lose that while the gyms are closed. You can't find this stuff anywhere! Guys are selling used equipment for twice the price of new equipment and people are buying it, all of it!

This adjustable incline decline flat bench is commercial quality. The back pad is 8 way adjustable the seat pad is 4-way adjustable it's non wobbly and has wheels for easy maneuverability and lays flat for easy storage
    Last edited by dskoo65; 04-17-2020 at 06:48 PM.
    "ive made the most impressive gains when i spent months with the heavy dumbbells and left the power rack cowering in the corner like the b**ch that it is"-anonymous

"sometimes when a mans alone, thats all you got is your dog"

"he fakes to the left. no. he fakes to the right. he doesnt fake. he thinks about faking. he pretends to fake. i dont know where i am. i cant breathe"

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, I just sold the farm. All I am left with is my C2 rower, some kettlebells and my Ironmasters. Guy drove 2.5 hours to get everything. I made him a good deal. Maybe I'll rebuild next year.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Well, it's probably a bit unfair because I had a 10-15 year old version. But the Body-Solid is a huge improvement over the Powertec I had. The range of motion on the pulldown is much better, there are more height settings on the lever arm, more grip options on the handle, and the weight horns are actually functional. It takes up a bit more space because the swing arm for the cable pulley is longer, but I'm very happy with the leverage gym. It replaces countless dedicated machines and compliments a rack setup nicely. Not to mention having the center stabilizer bar out of the way meant the Cybex bench wasn't essential anymore. The only thing I liked better about the Powertec was the bar for squats rotated freely, which was really nice for Good Mornings and standing calf raises.
    Yo Urban PM sent cause I didn't want to derail this thread anymore than it has been on and off.

Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    My rights do not stop where your FEAR begins. If you are afraid, you have the option of locking yourself in your home and ordering from GrubHub for the rest of your life. I should have the opportunity to live my life. If you're afraid of germs, then, by all means, continue to wear gloves and a face mask and isolate yourself.
    I am not afraid of getting sick.

I'm afraid of unknowingly picking up the virus and spreading it to my loved ones, friends and family, who will unknowingly pass it on to 10 more families. That's how exponential spread of a pandemic works. Have you ever seen a Zombie movie? Sure you can hole up on a 7-11 rooftop with unlimited ammo, but most people would agree it's better to stop the spread in the first place.
    York History - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dbRIGo0tZlrume27s3jusN2gtuEfLgQXOt1UPTZUfnI/edit

Bignick31985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bignick31985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bignick31985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bignick31985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bignick31985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bignick31985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bignick31985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bignick31985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bignick31985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bignick31985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bignick31985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sold a pair of Titan 35lb kettlebells for $125 in a couple hours. They are $45 new but OOS.

Rogue ML spotter Arms for $175 in the same time.

Wish I had more unused items to deload for sure. The thought crossed my mind to dump everything, but my luck I'd never get it all back when this is over.

BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do mods even frequent these forums anymore? Just delete all those posts about covid crap.

Even in this corona crazy home gym equipment market, 35lb plates are still the black sheep of plates.

broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sboarder1964 View Post
    Sure you can hole up on a 7-11 rooftop with unlimited ammo, but most people would agree it's better to stop the spread in the first place.
    Until the slurpee machine and nacho cheese dispenser run dry.

broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Even in this corona crazy home gym equipment market, 35lb plates are still the black sheep of plates.
    One of the gyms I go to doesn't have 35s and has more 10s instead, while still having 45s. Makes sense when you can simply combine a 25 and a 10, and save the cost and space that the 35s will take up. At my other gym that has 35s it can be a pain to track down the 10s.