Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face When this is over, I’m moving to Japan

-Brb no crime

-Treated like a celeb just for being foreign

-Might discriminate against foreigners in some regards but are still pleasant af compared to America

-clean af

-orderly af

-anime

-manga

-JRPGS

-HNNNG women (if you ain’t on that JAV time I don’t know what to tell you)

-most conservative nation on the planet BY FAR no constest

-most feminine women BY FAR in the world

-the dating dynamics haven’t went to chit. Women still bring value to the table TINDER PRACTICALLY NONE EXISTENT THERE. Girls a pleasant and arnt constantly testing your manhood or trying to play you like these ****ing monsters in the west

- SJW feminist BS doesn’t stand a chance in japan

-friendly cops

-strong sense of community in rural areas

-an introverts dream society

Beside all these positives Japan has very little downsides compared to anywhere else on the planet. Biggest negative is how you’re seen as other but that ain’t nothing compared to America.

French model girl I’ve known since her 2011 tumblr days asked me to hurry up and visit her there

Another Japanese girl whose working in France but is from japan “can’t wait for me to experience japan” and to let her know when I visit

Language exchange friend says she’ll show me around Osaka when I come

Buddy of mines said after living there for 3 years there is nothing greater in this world than to be out at 3am and have your guard down completely.
    He got chit faced drunk one night in shibuya and decided to just sleep on the sidewalk with the salary men. Cops came and instead of arresting him they offered him a ride back to his air bnb.. after he tried to wrestle with them .

If I can’t move to japan full time I’ll just stay in Thailand or Vietnam and live in japan half the year.

Truly the greatest nation in the world prove me wrong

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If that was only possible. Japan isn't cucked like other countries. No way they let you immigrate just like that.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you aint going nowhere bitch

Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    If that was only possible. Japan isn't cucked like other countries. No way they let you immigrate just like that.

Get into the expat community. It looks intimidating from the outside but it’s actually pretty easy

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The people are clean, organized and friendly to everyone. It's a nice peaceful place, however you could definitely find areas like that in the states as well away from major metros.

To be honest, I was severely under impressed by the quality of women there.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Basiliskboy View Post
    Get into the expat community. It looks intimidating from the outside but it’s actually pretty easy
    what job will you do?

working in japan is tough, not everyone likes it
    go no contact NOW

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LooksMaximus should move to Japan...

they have soiled panties vending machines there

Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    You forgot :

-expensive AF
    -xenophobic AF
    Just lol if you’re worrying about xenophobia if you’re brown in American and treated like an enemy in your home country.

Just lol at thinking japan is expensive just cause Tokyo and tourism price hikes

Brb Japan has an initiative to repopulate the rural countryside by offering free homes to foreigners as long as they live there for 10 years.

Brb America is expensive af

Brb legendary JDM cars in japan practically mint condition going for under 5k

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Can you speak Japanese?

If no, good luck to your immigrating to Japan goals.

I say the easiest way, which is far from easy just saying, is to bang, marry and have kids with one of the countless troll females who are on the verge of suicide thanks to years of companionship provided by dogs & dildos.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what is with black people never wanting to visit or live in africa??

i never hear any of you talking about visiting there, or wanting to smash african sloots. its always white or asian countries.

do you not like your own people or something
    Last edited by CalmWind; 03-29-2020 at 11:34 AM.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One way to move to japan is as an english teacher. (always been a goal of mine)
    But you need a college degree. If you. have an english phd, you should be able to get a teacher job there no problem i imagine.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Originally Posted by letshavebabies View Post
    what job will you do?

working in japan is tough, not everyone likes it

Teaching English of course.

Take the English teaching course work at one of the specified school for a bit before moving on to an English school run by a foreigner buddy of mine. Teach there on easy street while I transition into my passion like most Japanese expats.

These so much opportunity there being a foreigner.

A lot of black brahs there just start rapping because being so little black entertainers there they can make a pretty good living off bookings at bars and clubs lol.

Can literally go there and open an “African American food” bar and make a good living

stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you won't go anywhere there without an elementary understanding of japanese

Originally Posted by aleeboy View Post
    Can you speak Japanese?

If no, good luck to your immigrating to Japan goals.

I say the easiest way, which is far from easy just saying, is to bang, marry and have kids with one of the countless troll females who are on the verge of suicide thanks to years of companionship provided by dogs & dildos.

Gotta love the negative troll on the misc who pretend to be informed lol

More than half the expats I know in JP speak toddler level Japanese and have successfully lived there 10+ years

Lol at thinking foreigners have to resort to marrying trolls. Again the expats I know have wives younger than them all HNNG. Imagine going to Okinawa or Osaka and banging trolls.. what fantasy world does the misc live in

Originally Posted by Briisk View Post
    The people are clean, organized and friendly to everyone. It's a nice peaceful place, however you could definitely find areas like that in the states as well away from major metros.

To be honest, I was severely under impressed by the quality of women there.

Idk brah Japanese women just do it for me.

And I agree just the homogeneous groups think of “I’m representing my nation in this interaction with a foreigner” is enough to move there. Extreme individualism has destroyed the west. Japan’s long traditions stand like a monolith compared to the rest of the world right now

Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bruh, Japan is one of the most xenophobic societies

They’d consider you “gaijin” even if you’re Asian

I’d love to learn Japanese and go there but not sure if I can migrate there

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Gotta love the negative troll on the misc who pretend to be informed lol

More than half the expats I know in JP speak toddler level Japanese and have successfully lived there 10+ years

Lol at thinking foreigners have to resort to marrying trolls. Again the expats I know have wives younger than them all HNNG. Imagine going to Okinawa or Osaka and banging trolls.. what fantasy world does the misc live in
    u wut m8?

You don't know any expats in Japan who aren't lowly scumbag English teachers bro. I guarantee you I've been there more than you. And LOl at thinking those girls meant anything. You will be there trying to hustle people into Yakuza run clubs and bars since I don't even think you could get a teaching gig.

Originally Posted by aleeboy View Post
    u wut m8?

You don't know any expats in Japan who aren't lowly scumbag English teachers bro. I guarantee you I've been there more than you. And LOl at thinking those girls meant anything. You will be there trying to hustle people into Yakuza run clubs and bars since I don't even think you could get a teaching gig.
    “You couldn’t possibly know any expats”

“Lowly scumbag teachers”

“Those women mean nothing”

Gotta love it

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Kabamaro View Post

Imagine unironically using the word xenophobic lmao fking low test pussy

Originally Posted by Kabamaro View Post

I have no idea why people fixate on the idea of being accepted as a Japanese when it comes to moving to Japan. That is such a childish weeb mentality.

Imagine being American and not being treated like an American.

Before you say that’s ridiculous and I’m playing some victim card, some ******* above asked why I don’t want to visit Africa.. Now why would you ask a guy whose 100% American that unless you considered him other before you saw him as one of your own?
    - I have 0 ties to Africa
    - none of my family comes from Africa unless you’re counting my ancestors from 200 YEARS AGO

I have about as much interest of going to Africa as the next American (which is I’d probably visit Cape Town or South Africa for sure)

I wouldn’t move to japan with the idea of never being seen as anything but a foreigner to most a good friend to some.

This is mostly a gripe I hear from whit people who are not used to being the other as much as they are in japan

Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IawI View Post
    Imagine unironically using the word xenophobic lmao fking low test pussy
    I’ll wreck you mate

coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Almost 14 years in Japan, currently applying for the citizenship brah checking in.

-Treated like a celeb just for being foreign
    That was never true. More like treated like a curiosity and only if you go to the countryside. That stopped happening in big cities about 10 years ago. Japan is one of the most visited in the world, we've had a touristic boom since 2013. You can spot hundreds of tourists in a few minutes walking in Tokyo. Frankly there's too many and it's getting annoying.

Truly the greatest nation in the world prove me wrong
    The rest is spot on, can confirm. Paradise on earth if you can follow these 2 unbreakable rules.
    1- master the language
    2- respect the culture and adapt to it

That's what separates people who fall in love with Japan and frustrated cuck who live in an English bubble for a few year before going home crying about loneliness, racism, people being two faced hypocrites, conformists etc etc etc
    Race: White

Here's my slay count, Incel insects. Now you can stop coping by quoting my location every time poocee is on the topic.
    Asians: 100+
    Whites: 40+
    Hispanics: 10+
    Blacks: 3
    Others: 0

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it's not as easy to immigrate there as u think. if it was i would be living there already

but ur spot on japan being the most civilized place on the world and others pale so hard in comparison

and lmao if u think japan is xenophobic..... u never been to japan. white countries are way more xenophobic waahh ban muslims waaah ban chinese people u got asian americans getting harassed and assaulted on the streets of USA cause of this coronavirus
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 03-29-2020 at 09:44 AM.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    JFL @ your plans.

Japan will be an apocalyptic wasteland after this is done because with almost 2000 cases now they're still not listening to Bill Gates' scaremongering cry about "exponential growth" and haven't shut down their country.

First 40 seconds is all you need to watch:

coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000) coolbones is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In some ways its easier than immigrating to the USA or Canada.

The requirements for getting the Japanese citizenship.
    1- speak the language fluently
    2- live in the country for 5 years in a row
    3- pay taxes for the last 3 years (that mean former students can get it after working for 3 years)
    4- earn enough to support yourself comfortably
    5- have commited no crimes

Most people fail at number one, therefore immigrating to Japan seems hard, but it's really not. It's also not possible to live there 5 years without a proper visa, which also disqualifies a lot of people.
    Race: White

Here's my slay count, Incel insects. Now you can stop coping by quoting my location every time poocee is on the topic.
    Asians: 100+
    Whites: 40+
    Hispanics: 10+
    Blacks: 3
    Others: 0

Originally Posted by coolbones View Post

3- pay taxes for the last 3 years (that mean former students can get it after working for 3 years)

Most people fail at number one, therefore immigrating to Japan seems hard, but it's really not. It's also not possible to live there 5 years without a proper visa, which also disqualifies a lot of people.
    I never heard about those rules. Especially rule #1.
    But how are you supposed to live in a country for 5 years without a visa?
    Only way i can see that happening is through a work visa, but good luck getting that.

Not sure if people on a student visa studying overseas can get a citizenship.
    I know in the USA, it doesn't matter if you get your masters, mba or phd. Your ass is out once your graduate unless a company is willing to sponsor you to work there.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

thought u need a university degree too?

I never heard about those rules. Especially rule #1.
    But how are you supposed to live in a country for 5 years without a visa?
    Only way i can see that happening is through a work visa, but good luck getting that.

Not sure if people on a student visa studying overseas can get a citizenship.
    I know in the USA, it doesn't matter if you get your masters, mba or phd. Your ass is out once your graduate unless a company is willing to sponsor you to work there.
    i think that's exactly how most people get citizenship. work visa then apply citizenship
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Japan isn’t America. They don’t have democrats letting illegal aliens enter their country.

Good luck with that bro.

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just lol if you’re worrying about xenophobia if you’re brown in American and treated like an enemy in your home country.

Just lol at thinking japan is expensive just cause Tokyo and tourism price hikes

Brb Japan has an initiative to repopulate the rural countryside by offering free homes to foreigners as long as they live there for 10 years.

Brb America is expensive af

Brb legendary JDM cars in japan practically mint condition going for under 5k
    -"most conservative nation on earth by far"

-giving away houses for free to foreigners

just lol

Having looked at OP’s post and guessing he has the maturity of a 5 year old ( lol at his childhood dream like approach ), I’m going to guess the long marriage sponsorship route would apply. However, I don’t even think a low life scum girl would be able to stand him long enough for him to get a long term residency visa.

I could be wrong though?