ChrisBal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bring down body fat and increase muscle

I work out all the time and run, i am tring to loose some bodyfat in my stomach, i want my abs to show some more, should i do more abs during my workouts, how many days a week should i do abs

chunkyaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chunkyaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want your abs to show off, then you have to lower ur bodyfat to about 8-10 to really show off. 6 % then you will have bodybuilders' abs during competition.

Abs exercices with resistance help to develop abs and grow, so they show off a bit more. I would say 2-3 times a week max.

ChrisBal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you

ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sounds like you should check your diet a bit. if you're running and working out properly then you need to get your diet under better control.