AZ927 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help please confused in bulk or cut

Hello everyone i just needed some advice

I have been losing my fat from 92kg (202 lbs)

My bodyfat according to online bmi shows 22 at the weight of 70kg (155 lbs) My height is 177cm 5.8ft

The thing is i cant lose fat from my chest and belly even after dropping 22kg (48 lbs) and after months of diet i cant manage to stick or maintain or just cant diet anymore i just craving or hungry all the time

So alot of my friend in the gym are telling to stop my cutting because i am looking skinny and telling me to build muscle

so should i start building my muscle that is the main thing i wanna know or just keep cutting

i have posted my before and after photos from 92 to 70 kg
    Attached Images

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Start bulking aiming to eat a small surplus of calories which causes a gain of around 1-2lb a month.

I would start with a period of maintenance calories and slowly increase from there around 2-3 weeks would be a good period of maintenance make sure you are following a decent progressive training program.

Sorry brother but i dont know what my maintenance calories are at this weight and what about that fat i am trying to lose

With a small surplus of calories will i lose that fat

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AZ927 View Post
    Sorry brother but i dont know what my maintenance calories are at this weight and what about that fat i am trying to lose

nope, you won't lose fat in a surplus. if 6-12 months bulk seems too long for you, you could also bulk for a few months and then cut a bit, then bulk again etc

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Fat isn't your problem lack of muscle is.

Working out your maintenance is easy either reverse diet by adding 200 calories until your weight stables or work out your current weight loss vs your calories aka 1lb equals around a 500 daily calorie deficit therefore if you are losing 1/2lb week for example you are in a 250 caloric deficit daily.

Failing that use an online TDEE calculator and compare against your current calories then take an estimate guess and adjust overtime.

It's all an estimate anyway.

Well i am new to bulking or first time i am gonna bulk but i dont really know much about bulking like i said i dont even know my maintenance calories or how much calories i need even on a small surplus

Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well i am new to bulking or first time i am gonna bulk but i dont really know much about bulking like i said i dont even know my maintenance calories or how much calories i need even on a small surplus
    Read the last sticky in my signature.
    Fierce 5 novice routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

All Pros beginner routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172473

Calculating calories and macros: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001

Multivitamin Creatine Monohydrate
    Fish Oil Whey

i will focus on building muscle from now on Thanks for the advice and information everyone

Their are 2 thing i wanna know should i train my abs everyday even tho i have fat on my belly and wont lose that fat on a bulk and can i do small amount of cardio like 10 min jog everyday

Registered User ItsUncleMcNasty's Avatar
    ItsUncleMcNasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsUncleMcNasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsUncleMcNasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsUncleMcNasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsUncleMcNasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsUncleMcNasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsUncleMcNasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsUncleMcNasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsUncleMcNasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsUncleMcNasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsUncleMcNasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You really need more muscle mass.

I think it was arnold shwarznegger that said you can't chisel a statue from a pebble. You have no base. You need to build muscle now. Slow bulk for the next year or two years, seriously.