khaledrrs is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Is my diet and workout plan good?

Hello everyone, am extremely new to all of this, am a 23 years old guy, I weight 93kg and my height is 185cm, I started my journey month and a half ago, I want to lose weight and build muscle, I joined a gym and got a PT, am overall pretty excited and determined, but I wanna know if my plan is good enough because I have a feeling it's not, because to be honest am rarely seeing any difference ( I know it takes time) but still, first of all my PT suggested intermittent fasting, so am currently doing it 16/8, my diet consists of 3 meals a day,two hours before gym, half of the dish is protein, bowl of salad, a bit of bread I don't know it's name tbh(English isn't my first language) but it has low carbs, and a bit of fat as in two to three table spoons of olive oil, second meal whenever I feel like it, it mostly two boiled eggs, I crush them with two table spoons of olive oil, and the third meal is after gym in one hour, it's mostly tuna salad with only tuna can, cabbage, tomato and onion, my workout plan is 4 days a week, a day for chest and arms, a day for shoulders, a day for back and a day for legs, each day consists of multiple exercises that leaves me EXTREMELY sore, I use dumbles and machines, idk what each exercise called so am not gonna name them, I warm up 10 minutes on the treadmill or elliptical, and after the weights workout I do another 10-20 cardio, either battle rope or jumping rope or trademill, Its been a month and a half and am not seeing any significant difference, except a bit on the arms and chest, I feel like they've tightened up, but I had little amount of fat on them to start with, overall I don't feel feel like am losing fat, what is wrong? Thank you

Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have you lost weight?
    Fierce 5 novice routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

All Pros beginner routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172473

Calculating calories and macros: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001

Multivitamin Creatine Monohydrate
    Fish Oil Whey

Originally Posted by Grizvok View Post
    Have you lost weight?
    No I haven't, I find it weird, I don't know

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by khaledrrs View Post
    I wanna know if my plan is good enough
    No calorie count
    No macro breakdown
    No program details

How is anyone to answer?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    No calorie count
    No macro breakdown
    No program details

How is anyone to answer?
    Agreed. ^^^

Also, OP, hitting muscles only once a week is suboptimal for muscle growth for a newby.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    No calorie count
    No macro breakdown
    No program details

How is anyone to answer?
    I must have a suckish PT because I asked him about calorie count and he said it doesn't matter you need nutrition and you'll burn anything extra, wow am just realizing how sad is this, what should I do?

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Agreed. ^^^

Also, OP, hitting muscles only once a week is suboptimal for muscle growth for a newby.
    What do you suggest? How many times should I hit the muscles? And how to devide the muscles to play each day? I really should change gyms I had no idea this is important

Okay I realized I either have a stupid pt or he doesn't care, how do I make my meal plan and how do I do my workout plan, am extremely new to this, thank you

Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay I realized I either have a stupid pt or he doesn't care, how do I make my meal plan and how do I do my workout plan, am extremely new to this, thank you
    Well yeah, if he has actually told you what you said then he likely has no idea about anything fitness related.

Start where you would on any forum, the respectable stickies. Take a look at Fierce 5 novice program in my signature for what is widely considered a strong beginner routine. Then read the calculating macros thread that is also in my signature.
    Fierce 5 novice routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

All Pros beginner routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172473

Calculating calories and macros: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001

Fish Oil Whey

Originally Posted by Grizvok View Post
    Well yeah, if he has actually told you what you said then he likely has no idea about anything fitness related.

Start where you would on any forum, the respectable stickies. Take a look at Fierce 5 novice program in my signature for what is widely considered a strong beginner routine. Then read the calculating macros thread that is also in my signature.
    Wait I don't understand what you're saying, because my English isn't very good and I'm new here, where are those stickies? And how do I make my meal plan? Thank you

Wait I don't understand what you're saying, because my English isn't very good and I'm new here, where are those stickies? And how do I make my meal plan? Thank you
    Right below my post in my forum signature you’ll notice 3 hyperlinks. The top link is the program in question (Fierce 5) the bottom link is the thread on calculating calories and macros.

Fish Oil Whey

shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definitely follow one of those workout plans you need to be hitting the muscle groups twice a week. I started out working out each muscle group once a week ( chest, legs, arms, shoulders, back mon-fri) I was seeing results but wasn’t progressing all that well in my lifts. So I switched to a Push/pull/legs/push/pull ( with only the occasional second leg day 😬) and progressed much further.

Go out and buy yourself a food scale and download MyFitnessPal app on your phone. Your maintenance calories is around 3000 calories so you want to eat 2500 calories a day(I would go even lower) The app lets you scan barcodes and add it to your meals. Make sure to count everything including oils and butter you use. Hit your daily calorie goals and protein you want to have 160-200grams of protein each day along with 80-100 grams of fat and fill the rest with carbs. Weigh yourself each day at the same time and after a couple of weeks if there is no weight loss drop the calories. You can start lower than 2500. Good luck