bodybuilder1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

exercises with light dumbell weights & working pecs

hey guys

I have big and small weights and I was wondering what exercises I could do and how many I could do to build up my arms more. I want to get definition and also muscle mass. Also, I am having a very hard time building up my pecs. Any ideas?? If so please be specific and be as helpful as you can.

Thanks Alot

LATER

IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Join a gym you can do some DB work but if you want to build mass you're better off lifting in a gym!

bodybuilder1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

RE: dumbells and pecs

I have a bowflex if that will work?

What specific exercises can I do with that to build mass.

Thanks

LATER

PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: RE: dumbells and pecs

Originally posted by bodybuilder1987
    I have a bowflex if that will work?

What specific exercises can I do with that to build mass.

Thanks

LATER
    Lift it up and toss it out the window.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz

Re: Re: RE: dumbells and pecs

Originally posted by PROSA
    Lift it up and toss it out the window.
    bump... hehe....

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz

black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump x 2

Get rid of it and buy some free weights, a becnch or join a gym. A friend of mine has it and has been using it for little of a year or two and hasn't gotten any bigger at all.
    no pain