GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Day before benching at the gym...

Happy Thanksgiving to the bodybuilding community. I hope your gains have been endowed with a high muscle:fat ratio, in w/ever bulking range you are hoping to achieve.

Tomorrow is a bench press day and today is a back auxiliary day. If this is your circumstance then what exercises/muscles might you avoid to avoid bench fatigue the following day? Could be pull day could be leg day I guess.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What does your "back auxiliary" day typically consist of? I'd say avoid excessive movements which target the shoulders etc. if you're planning on trying to PR tomorrow. If it's just a regular chest day, then you should be recovered fine either way.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing particularly.

I bench back to back days often. Different variations and protocols of course.
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    What does your "back auxiliary" day typically consist of? I'd say avoid excessive movements which target the shoulders etc. if you're planning on trying to PR tomorrow. If it's just a regular chest day, then you should be recovered fine either way.
    I'm deloading on DB Bench right now, or at least I should be. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to exhaust the muscles with the lower weight or not, but I wouldn't say I'm amping it up that much either way. Definitely not going for PRs lol.

As far as back auxiliary, I do a straight 6 day cycle and will occasionally lighten up and lay off if my muscles or body tells me it doesn't want to do something. The cycle is split between chest back and legs every other day, and the auxiliary syncopates in between in the same direction.

So, A - B - C - becomes A c B a C b, technically giving two days rest between X and x. If I want to do higher volume per workout I will marginalize x, but often just work peripheral muscles as well.

Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    Nothing particularly.

I bench back to back days often. Different variations and protocols of course.
    I've never really done consecutive days for a muscle group, and have heard about it sparingly. Any articles on it you you would point to specifically?

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    I'm deloading on DB Bench right now, or at least I should be. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to exhaust the muscles with the lower weight or not, but I wouldn't say I'm amping it up that much either way. Definitely not going for PRs lol.

As far as back auxiliary, I do a straight 6 day cycle and will occasionally lighten up and lay off if my muscles or body tells me it doesn't want to do something. The cycle is split between chest back and legs every other day, and the auxiliary syncopates in between in the same direction.

So, A - B - C - becomes A c B a C b, technically giving two days rest between X and x. If I want to do higher volume per workout I will marginalize x, but often just work peripheral muscles as well.

I've never really done consecutive days for a muscle group, and have heard about it sparingly. Any articles on it you you would point to specifically?

Reactive training systems articles and training in general

Barbell medicine YouTube videos and podcasts on training

Greg Nuckols for Bulgarian type full body

It's nothing special at all, you just have to train sensibly with volume and intensity (doesn't have too be too easy either, but you generally started lower intensities and ramp up slowly as you get used to the frequency and volume)
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee