Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol @ taking vox and netflix seriously. Hardly anybody agrees on misc. There are different opinions in every thread. You wanna talk about cults and cultist behavior? Look no further than the left wing media. These people are insane.

Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread has gone completely off the rails and turned into a total sh!tshow. I can't tell if people are trolling or actually believe what they're saying. What I find amazing is that when I first posted here I posted that Vox was in the wrong saying bbcom was a cult, but the more and more garbage posts I see here, the more I'm starting to see what they're talking about.

No one seems to want to engage in legitimate debate, they just want to b!tch, cry and moan and liberals, leftists, blah blah blah. I try and rebut people with well written and thought out arguments and I get nothing back. So, if this dumpster fire continues, I'm just going to close this thread.

However, if you want to make a legitimate, sound argument, then do so with proper methods as outlined in the post here. All I'm seeing is cognitive bias, logical fallacies, conspiracy theories (George Soros owns Netflix? Give me a f*cking break).

Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    I don't have time to reply to all the posts here, but I'll try to get to a couple and come back to the rest later.

I just want to say to EVERYONE, even those I disagree with, that I appreciate (most) of your discussion remaining civil. I want this to be a discussion not an argument or an attempt to smear people for thinking differently than I do.

I hope everyone can THING CRITICALLY and avoid cognitive biases and logical fallacies.

I'm also going to post the text from Carl Sagan's "Baloney Detection Kit" from his book The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark which is required reading, IMO.
    1. Wherever possible there must be independent confirmation of the “facts.”
    2. Encourage substantive debate on the evidence by knowledgeable proponents of all points of view.
    3. Arguments from authority carry little weight — “authorities” have made mistakes in the past. They will do so again in the future. Perhaps a better way to say it is that in science there are no authorities; at most, there are experts.
    4. Spin more than one hypothesis. If there’s something to be explained, think of all the different ways in which it could be explained. Then think of tests by which you might systematically disprove each of the alternatives. What survives, the hypothesis that resists disproof in this Darwinian selection among “multiple working hypotheses,” has a much better chance of being the right answer than if you had simply run with the first idea that caught your fancy.
    5. Try not to get overly attached to a hypothesis just because it’s yours. It’s only a way station in the pursuit of knowledge. Ask yourself why you like the idea. Compare it fairly with the alternatives. See if you can find reasons for rejecting it. If you don’t, others will.
    6. Quantify. If whatever it is you’re explaining has some measure, some numerical quantity attached to it, you’ll be much better able to discriminate among competing hypotheses. What is vague and qualitative is open to many explanations. Of course there are truths to be sought in the many qualitative issues we are obliged to confront, but finding them is more challenging.
    7. If there’s a chain of argument, every link in the chain must work (including the premise) — not just most of them.
    8. Occam’s Razor. This convenient rule-of-thumb urges us when faced with two hypotheses that explain the data equally well to choose the simpler.
    9. Always ask whether the hypothesis can be, at least in principle, falsified. Propositions that are untestable, unfalsifiable are not worth much. Consider the grand idea that our Universe and everything in it is just an elementary particle — an electron, say — in a much bigger Cosmos. But if we can never acquire information from outside our Universe, is not the idea incapable of disproof? You must be able to check assertions out. Inveterate skeptics must be given the chance to follow your reasoning, to duplicate your experiments and see if they get the same result.
    Source: https://www.brainpickings.org/2014/0...it-carl-sagan/

GhostofWincel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread has gone completely off the rails and turned into a total sh!tshow. I can't tell if people are trolling or actually believe what they're saying. What I find amazing is that when I first posted here I posted that Vox was in the wrong saying bbcom was a cult, but the more and more garbage posts I see here, the more I'm starting to see what they're talking about.

No one seems to want to engage in legitimate debate, they just want to b!tch, cry and moan and liberals, leftists, blah blah blah. I try and rebut people with well written and thought out arguments and I get nothing back. So, if this dumpster fire continues, I'm just going to close this thread.

However, if you want to make a legitimate, sound argument, then do so with proper methods as outlined in the post here. All I'm seeing is cognitive bias, logical fallacies, conspiracy theories (George Soros owns Netflix? Give me a f*cking break).
    You are right that it resembles a cult. It IS an echo chamber. This is happening all over the internet though. It isn't just misc. All popular internet sites are fragmenting into polarized viewpoints. It's the nature of a system where the aggregate silences dissent and self selects for positive reinforcement.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by P51 View Post
    obsession with people like zyzz?
    ive seen him brought up in threads a half dozen times in the last 6 years, hardly an obsession.

Registered User BigTimeOperator's Avatar
    BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This place is an echo chamber, but of reasonable truths coming from our common life experiences. In the TV News business, we call it the "Court of Public Opinion."

Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Brah no offense but it's clear you don't post often here. I'm amazed that you're surprised at the outcome of this thread. You closing the thread just shuts down any conversation that might happen and tbh you should keep it open to expose the real nutjobs. I do think most miscers are good people but there are more than just a few who are absolutely insane, and like I mentioned before it's fuking nuts that some mods act like they're children who will grow out of it. They're not.

anonymous
    A good first step to cleaning up this place would be replacing the user titles with preferred pronouns.

I'm glad they removed height and weight to prevent body shaming, but there are so many problematic aspects to this forum that I just can't even, I mean yikes it's not 2008 anymore

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GhostofWincel View Post
    You are right that it resembles a cult. It IS an echo chamber. This is happening all over the internet though. It isn't just misc. All popular internet sites are fragmenting into polarized viewpoints. It's the nature of a system where the aggregate silences dissent and self selects for positive reinforcement.
    That's what I said.

And the funny thing is that misc is actually more open to allowing dissenting opinions IME.

Yes, the R&P section is dominated by Trump supporters ATM, but it isn't 100%.

If you visit some extreme political sites there isn't even a pretense of discussion. Any opinion that doesn't match the group isn't argued against so much as drowned out.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why don't you just accept that people can see the same things differently instead of boasting how intelligent and virtuous you are while calling everyone else garbage? Then threatening to close the thread because it didn't go your way? come on man just lol.
    ULTRA MAGA
    LTC CREW

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    That's what I said.

And the funny thing is that misc is actually more open to allowing dissenting opinions IME.

Yes, the R&P section is dominated by Trump supporters ATM, but it isn't 100%.

If you visit some extreme political sites there isn't even a pretense of discussion. Any opinion that doesn't match the group isn't argued against so much as drowned out.
    The fact that we actually engage in honest debate (with the occasional banter of course) with the clown leftists on the R&P speaks volumes.
    300 Forever

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigNik78 View Post
    Why don't you just accept that people can see the same things differently instead of boasting how intelligent and virtuous you are while calling everyone else garbage? Then threatening to close the thread because it didn't go your way? come on man just lol.

Please no mod neg, but this^^

This thread just shows MISC isn't a cult, because if you tried to push anything.... the entire forum would just derail it for lulz. Infact, the MISC is the worst place to attempt to start a cult because it would get meme'ed, photochoped, and turned into instant satire.... unlike @ Vox or Netflix which would try to ban, punish, censor, ECT.
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OutdoorsBrah View Post
    As a long-time lurker and someone who's been posting here for quite some time...

This is absolutely hilarious.

Now, lets look at Bodybuilding.com, specifically, the MISC:

• The MISC is known for being a troll haven. The level of ridiculousness is so extreme on here, any sane and rational person would immediately pick up on this.

• Its a voluntary place of dialogue exchange. The MISC doesn't "isolate" people to make them co-dependent because its a virtual environment... people can come and go as they please.

• The forum has its own language, subtle communication techniques, and trolling... just like any other forum. All easy picked up on and laughed off by healthy minded people

....... OR the MISC honked one to many times into the abysss.... and finally, something honked back....... but only some of us flinched.

Edit: This is one of a few chops I did in a "honkler" troll thread awhile back... it seemed fitting, given the theme and hilarity of all this lol
    because of guys like this 100% ^

frauds and 4chan transfers, who think the misc is all about trolling, when it isnt and should never be

racist and anti-Semitic variations of the character named "Honkler" began appearing on 4chan's /pol/ imageboard.
    https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/clown...nk-clown-world

now what do you think the general media assumes about bb.com when they come here and see the same chit they do on 4chan
    ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
    https://i.imgur.com/YBoymeW.jpg

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brownbrah113 View Post
    Not totally 'innocent' here. All i see is men putting other men down. Some incels killing women and being celebrated and ridiculous opinions being shared like it's normal.

This place is as toxic as Reddit. Breeding ground for mental illness.
    wot?

And that putting other people down happens in every online community, even ones that present themselves as "inclusive." It's pretty tame here as it's usually just memes while some other places you'll see some real hostility.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't have time to reply to all the posts here, but I'll try to get to a couple and come back to the rest later.[snip]
    Source: https://www.brainpickings.org/2014/0...it-carl-sagan/
    What you are proposing, pogue, is nothing more than a complete revolution in journalism. Don't hold your breath, you'll go out like Michael Hutchence.

When paid journalists are so sloppy, you can't expect much better in casual discussion on an internet forum.
    Last edited by KyleAaron; 11-02-2019 at 04:03 PM.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigNik78 View Post
    That's not what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to engage in an intellectual discussion. Make a post, with a valid point in a civil manner, cite some sources and boom, you've made your argument.

Posting a few sentences and saying your opinion is not a discussion. It's just a cop out.

Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    What you are proposing, pogue, is nothing more than a complete revolution in journalism. Don't hold your breath, you'll go out like Michael Hutchence.
    Journalism? I'm just talking about this thread. All I want is a good debate with someone who knows wtf they're talking about.

Just like the simulations SgtBlackburn's Avatar
    SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Can't believe i just read all 5 pages of this thread, my head hurts

KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Journalism? I'm just talking about this thread. All I want is a good debate with someone who knows wtf they're talking about.
    When paid journalists are so sloppy, you can't expect much better in casual discussion on an internet forum.

Originally Posted by Bcl2 View Post
    Brah no offense but it's clear you don't post often here. I'm amazed that you're surprised at the outcome of this thread. You closing the thread just shuts down any conversation that might happen and tbh you should keep it open to expose the real nutjobs. I do think most miscers are good people but there are more than just a few who are absolutely insane, and like I mentioned before it's fuking nuts that some mods act like they're children who will grow out of it. They're not.
    Bro, look at my join date. I've been on the misc since you were playing Nintendo 64 and drinking Fruitopia. I've seen the misc forum get hacked, I've seen 4chan raids, I've seen floods of kiddie porn. I ran the misc IRC chat room for like 5 years. There's nothing here that shocks me anymore.

But all I see now is just a sea of stupidity and/or possibly trolling. I don't even know what we're arguing about anymore.

Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro, look at my join date. I've been on the misc since you were playing Nintendo 64 and drinking Fruitopia. I've seen the misc forum get hacked, I've seen 4chan raids, I've seen floods of kiddie porn. I ran the misc IRC chat room for like 5 years. There's nothing here that shocks me anymore.

But all I see now is just a sea of stupidity and/or possibly trolling. I don't even know what we're arguing about anymore.

[youtube]RpkQEq75y18[/ youtube]

So why are you acting astonished that the entire thread is people melting down and talking conspiracies and no one is debating....who fuking knows what? You say nothing surprises you then continue to post about how you're not sure if people are trolling or just stupid. Makes no sense. Whole thread is weird as fuk.

SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always thought it was fairly obvious there are certain shareblue paid alt left shills on this forum that also hate it for leaning majority right.
    MAGA One day at a time.

Originally Posted by Bcl2 View Post
    So why are you acting astonished that the entire thread is people melting down and talking conspiracies and no one is debating....who fuking knows what? You say nothing surprises you then continue to post about how you're not sure if people are trolling or just stupid. Makes no sense. Whole thread is weird as fuk.
    Idk, I guess I just expected more from the misc I used to know and inhabit. Maybe it's because I'm not an admin anymore and I can't give out unlimited reps that no one really cares what I have to say.

When I was admin and could give out unlimited reps I raised $25k for the Japense tsunami of 2011 by letting everyone donate $10 to the Red Cross and I repped every single person who donated. It seemed much more cohesive back then.

Maybe it's just a sign of the times and the political discourse in this country has devolved into nothing but sh!t slinging anyone with anyone with a different opinion than yours. Or maybe the misc has finally turned into the absolute trash bin that it's been growing into for years.

But, whatever, fuggit. I give up on this thread. I'll leave it open, and you guys can just post pepe the frog and spongebob memes. Here, I'll even get it started with a classic.

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Idk, I guess I just expected more from the misc I used to know and inhabit. Maybe it's because I'm not an admin anymore and I can't give out unlimited reps that no one really cares what I have to say.

When I was admin and could give out unlimited reps I raised $25k for the Japense tsunami of 2011 by letting everyone donate $10 to the Red Cross and I repped every single person who donated. It seemed much more cohesive back then.

Maybe it's just a sign of the times and the political discourse in this country has devolved into nothing but sh!t slinging anyone with anyone with a different opinion than yours. Or maybe the misc has finally turned into the absolute trash bin that it's been growing into for years.

But, whatever, fuggit. I give up on this thread. I'll leave it open, and you guys can just post pepe the frog and spongebob memes. Here, I'll even get it started with a classic.

You clearly posted with a not so hidden agenda and have progressively devolved in every post to labeling the misc as a cesspool of right wingers after you failed to validate your own confirmation bias.
    300 Forever

Just like the simulations SgtBlackburn's Avatar
    SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But, whatever, fuggit. I give up on this thread. I'll leave it open, and you guys can just post pepe the frog and spongebob memes.

I didn't know this forum had members of Victoria Police on it. Next time I see a cop I'll say, "are you aware, bro?"

https://www.theage.com.au/national/v...02-p536uh.html

Pogue: This forum has always had retards. Always. But you've been here since 2002. The retards are wearing on you.

Originally Posted by SWDeath View Post
    I always thought it was fairly obvious there are certain shareblue paid alt left shills on this forum that also hate it for leaning majority right.
    Yep bro. It's a conspiracy. We hire paid shills to come to bodybuilding.com and post leftist propaganda. George Soros actually came over and gave me head the other day. Then Elizabeth Warren showed up in a full Indian head dress and gave me a lap dance, but I told her that her ass looked like lumpy oat meal and kicked her out.

But the real truth is we're working with the Russians to install spyware on your computer. Don't believe me? Just look at all the trackers we're using to access your browser right now.

We work with the Internet Research Agency run by the GRU in Moscow to track the data of Trump voters and slowly feed that data into ad systems and search results that show Trump in a negative light.

We're all encompassing. We do not forgive. But, we do forget. A lot.

bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    lol @ putting in an innocent internet forum with Heaven's Gate. A group that all killed themselves to hop onto a comet.
    Maybe it worked 🤔

Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    You clearly posted with a not so hidden agenda and have progressively devolved in every post to labeling the misc as a cesspool of right wingers after you failed to validate your own confirmation bias.
    Yep, you caught me. I started this whole entire thread this morning with the intention of slowly allowing it to devolve into right wing propaganda. I mean, obviously that makes sense, right?

The truth is I'm actually a MAGA hat wearing Trumpist and I slowly started posting that I was secretly a left winger to try and draw out all the people on the right so they would come here and be able to communicate to influence the next election towards Trump winning.

KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yep bro. It's a conspiracy. We hire paid shills to come to bodybuilding.com and post leftist propaganda. George Soros actually came over and gave me head the other day. Then Elizabeth Warren showed up in a full Indian head dress and gave me a lap dance, but I told her that her ass looked like lumpy oat meal and kicked her out.

But the real truth is we're working with the Russians to install spyware on your computer. Don't believe me? Just look at all the trackers we're using to access your browser right now.

We work with the Internet Research Agency run by the GRU in Moscow to track the data of Trump voters and slowly feed that data into ad systems and search results that show Trump in a negative light.

We're all encompassing. We do not forgive. But, we do forget. A lot.
    Take it easy brother.

I totally agree by the way.

Epstein also killed himself and the alt-right is the second biggest threat to humanity after global warming.

Peace to you my friend!

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Not sure about Vox but I saw the Netflix: Explained on cults. I think due to the fact that the incel culture has metastasized over to our forum and we see what it has done as a result. We are like *******-lite to some on the outside. It doesn't help that Elliot Rodger posted here, although it was only a few posts.

I know that sort of negativity exists here but I've been on the forum for a long time and remember when it wasn't like that and I like to think that we are better than what these media outlets portray us as but I can certainly see why someone would label us as such!
    who cares to be honest, a serial killer could post here it doesn't mean that's what bodybuilding or the misc represent. People are free to make any account on any websites with fake emails , names or even there real identity. They have the freedom to do that, it doesn't mean that is what the board represents. Also the label that incels are cults or killers or is not true. People can be normal incels just how it is. Most men are not incels, just cowards who have not found there way in life yet. incel means involuntariy celibacy, so something wrong with there penis, mental illness/ mentally handicap.

The majority of guys are voluntary celibate they choose not to try. I know we like to meme and have a laugh saying the misc is a bunch of incels but it's not true. They are just cowards with no path/purpose or courage.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.