Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)

Angry Vox (and Netflix) Label Bodybuilding.com as a "Cult"

Just to start off, I want to say I really like Vox's YouTube channel. I think they make some really well made content that's sort of like bite sized info that has a good chunk of information that's easily shareable and helps explains complex topics quickly and in a easy to digest way. If you're on the right leaning side, however, you might think Vox is 'liberal media/fake news/whatever'.

But, I was watching Netflix last night and Vox has a series on there called "Explained" and they had a show about cults. So, I was like, ok cool, I'll check it out.

Then halfway through the episode, after they were talking about Jim Jones, Heaven's Gate, and other insane cults they put up an image of new ways cults are forming in online havens. To my shock, one of the sites they listed was bodybuilding.com

So, I was obviously like, wtf?! I know Elliot Rodger posted here before his attack, but when I went back and looked through those posts before they were deleted, I don't remember him saying anything about going through with the attack on bb.com.

So, I don't get it. I know bodybuilding.com misc has always had this sort of "locker room" type posting format, where it's just kind of banter back and forth about topics you normally wouldn't discuss openly in the public. But a cult?!

Playing devils advocate I have to wonder if misc has created it's own bubble of people & posts who rate women 1/10, have our own memes, some posts are misogynist and stuff like that.

You can watch the episode via this link:
    https://www.netflix.com/title/802167...=13747225&t=cp

I'm going to contact Vox & Vox Media and ask them about why they decided to classify bodybuilding.com in their "cult" graphic.

HERE IS WHAT I DON'T WANT
    • Do NOT harass employees of Vox on social media or any other method. You can make your opinion known, but do so in a civil and constructive manner.
    • Do NOT try and dox Vox employees or anyone who had anything to do with this show.
    • I don't want to see posts about SJWs or the other typical BS that comes from toxic people who just want to create drama and hate for the sake of it.

If I catch ANYONE attempting to dox or harass Vox or Vox employees, you will be banned. This thread is for a discussion of what you think about this and why you think Vox decided to include bodybuilding.com as a 'cult' type of site.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure about Vox but I saw the Netflix: Explained on cults. I think due to the fact that the incel culture has metastasized over to our forum and we see what it has done as a result. We are like *******-lite to some on the outside. It doesn't help that Elliot Rodger posted here, although it was only a few posts.

I know that sort of negativity exists here but I've been on the forum for a long time and remember when it wasn't like that and I like to think that we are better than what these media outlets portray us as but I can certainly see why someone would label us as such!
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's get Vox brother

Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000)
    90% of miscers are redpilled incels

I'm surprised you're surprised.
    Lurking since 2009 (srs)
    ----- Happy 5th LHC CERN timeline! -----

Just like the simulations SgtBlackburn's Avatar
    SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SgtBlackburn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AshWar View Post
    Let's get Vox brother

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This video from The New York Times mentions Misc as a cult lol
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2Chad4You View Post

Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's easier to mislabel anything you dislike than to improve yourself. The misuse of "Cult" is just a lazy way to discredit a group. "Cult" "Dark Side" OOO SCARY! DEY MUST BE BADZ!

lol @ putting in an innocent internet forum with Heaven's Gate. A group that all killed themselves to hop onto a comet.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 2Chad4You View Post

I honestly haven't been on misc that much for the better part of 5 years or so. So, I really have no idea what the cultural 'zeitgeist' on bbcom has been lately.

we're all gonna make it IMathew's Avatar
    IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for answers.

Nothing really "cultish" about the misc. There have been some strange posters and crazy events but that doesn't make it a cult.

Spoiler!

Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    This video from The New York Times mentions Misc as a cult lol
    I remember seeing that video awhile back.

Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would never have known about this if you didn’t post it here. Vox is on permanent boycott.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't see how this site could be seen as a cult. Reddit is more of a cult than this site.
    In Hoots We Trust.

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

As a long-time lurker and someone who's been posting here for quite some time...

This is absolutely hilarious.

First, lets examine the mentality of a cult:

• Radicalized views, that target weak-minded people through gaslighting and other manipulative techniques to turn that weak mentality into the "the cult/hive" mentality. Leaders of these cults tend to be high-functioning, cluster-B candidates (think sociopathy, psychopathy).

• The cult will then use their "hive mind" to spread and push an agenda via its followers by proxy.

• The culmination of these efforts usually result in violence, mass-suicide, or the siphoning of resources (this can be sexual, monetary, ECT).

Now, lets look at Bodybuilding.com, specifically, the MISC:

• The MISC is known for being a troll haven. The level of ridiculousness is so extreme on here, any sane and rational person would immediately pick up on this.

• Its a voluntary place of dialogue exchange. The MISC doesn't "isolate" people to make them co-dependent because its a virtual environment... people can come and go as they please.

• The forum has its own language, subtle communication techniques, and trolling... just like any other forum. All easy picked up on and laughed off by healthy minded people

Conclusion:

The MISC is being used the same way "Son of Sam" used his neighbors dog in his insanity confession.... as a poorly realized excuse, perpetuated by someone who was going to do what they were going to do... if the MISC (or the neighbors dog in the example) where apart of the equation or not.

Simply put, MISC is a mere deflection of responsibility and focus to the bigger problem, mental illness not being treated affectively. Rather than do their job... the media picked a target superficially, rather than taking a hard stand of actual truths. This is the media, though... this is what they do. A cigars just a cigar.

....... OR the MISC honked one to many times into the abysss.... and finally, something honked back....... but only some of us flinched.

Edit: This is one of a few chops I did in a "honkler" troll thread awhile back... it seemed fitting, given the theme and hilarity of all this lol
    Last edited by OutdoorsBrah; 11-02-2019 at 12:16 AM.
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

Originally Posted by OutdoorsBrah View Post
    As a long-time lurker and someone who's been posting here for quite some time...

This is absolutely hilarious.

First, lets examine the mentality of a cult:

• Radicalized views, that target weak-minded people through gaslighting and other manipulative techniques to turn that weak mentality into the "the cult/hive" mentality. Leaders of these cults tend to be high-functioning, cluster-B candidates (think sociopathy, psychopathy).

• The cult will then use their "hive mind" to spread and push an agenda via its followers by proxy.

• The culmination of these efforts usually result in violence, mass-suicide, or the siphoning of resources (this can be sexual, monetary, ECT).
    I encourage you to watch the episode if you have Netflix. Their argument is that people are more turning to online communities to foster their own belief systems and be goaded on by like minded people who encourage their thought patterns and negatively reinforce their viewpoints on the world, society, politics, etc.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is vox the cult of cults?

Lol just pointing out how any belief system can be likened to a "cult"

English speakers are the cult of abc's. Notice how everyone uses the same symbols, just reorganizes it differently

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because misc still hasnt bended to the will of the overlords completely

TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So if we are a cult, who is our leader?
    US Navy Vet
    Misc bjj crew
    Aweir

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TonyTriangles View Post
    Kormo . Who knew?
    Make Misc great again

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    When i took anthropology we were assigned to do "micro cultures"

This was back when misc had a little more traffic, but i almost did it cause it fit all the parameters

I think "culture", or "micro culture" makes more sense since i feel culture is more communal. Though it is interesting that as im typing this i realize culture is comprised of "cult"

Anyways "culture" makes more sense to me because i think "cults" have leaders that pass chit down, whereas a
    i feel misc "culture" is a byproduct of volume; more democratic in that regard

Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Don't forget about the isis brah that posted on here before. I think Vox knows about that too.
    America is the number one clown show

India > China

Stay home, save lives.....UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Come for the sloot threads, stay for the riveting social commentary

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    I encourage you to watch the episode if you have Netflix. Their argument is that people are more turning to online communities to foster their own belief systems and be goaded on by like minded people who encourage their thought patterns and negatively reinforce their viewpoints on the world, society, politics, etc.

Thanks for the recommendation, I will def take a look at it tomorrow.

I must say, though. I am fascinated but the MISC. Despite the incel nonsense, there is an abundance of genuinely solid (albeit blunt) information about general life, relationships, and interpersonal communication. Its a literal treasure trove of decent life advice, if one ha the cognitive ability to filter out all the noise.

Either way, I will def take a look at the Netflix video you mentioned... I am curious to see their angle.
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The irony in their claims is delicious
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't know about cult lol I made a comment, a week or two ago (I haven't been here long) about how it allows women an insight into how the minds of (all kinds of different) men work. It's fascinating, at times. Admittedly, the hazing women get can be a bit tough but, hell, so is life and you need to develop a thick skin.

There's a lot of good here, along with the bad. I don't think they're really digging deep enough into this site, and community, if they think it's cultish.

There is a lot of banter here too as well as a lot of trolling, I'm starting to notice, and endless daily new accounts but there are also lots of quite amusing threads. Read an old one that was hysterically funny earlier.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.
    www.metavivor.org
    www.metavivor.org/take-action/why-we-need-you

AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TonyTriangles View Post
    Kormo. Forever will be our leader.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    The interesting part to me is the attempts to hide behind traditionalism, religion, conservatism or victimhood. Its really just communicating loneliness I imagine.
    Just today something I'd said three years ago came up for me on the lamebook:

Observation: on army recruit course we could always tell the guys who'd had an absent father - whether he'd left entirely, worked too many hours, or was around but just didn't care, all of which were much more common than actual abuse.

They were all kind of lost, sad and angry, rebellious, and spent more time in self-pity than action to improve things. Nobody had to ask their family background, it showed.

I see a similar thing in online discussions.

I was thinking of bb.com when I wrote this, and I still see this today. Mods see this bullsht every day, so we take it in stride. But if you're some middle class lefty journalist you just don't meet these kinds of lost young men, so you might be very alarmed when you do. The alarm eases off once you realise that most of them will eventually grow up. Most.

Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When BB.com popped up in the Angie Varona cry piece I literally rolled on the floor laughing for 5 minutes.

Site gets thrown under the bus pretty hard.

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AshWar View Post
    Let's get Vox brother

Praise the Pisslord!
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The interesting part to me is the attempts to hide behind traditionalism, religion, conservatism or victimhood. Its really just communicating loneliness I imagine.
    the most retarded statement ive read on here in a long time. you dont even call beliefs a belief resulting in a post because it conflicts with your world view. i cant believe its been 10 posts and no ones responded to you.

There is a difference between holding these beliefs and expounding hatred for others and using these belief systems as justification

And if you don’t see the difference then you’re not the poster I thought you were
    no my experience here is that there is no expounding of hatred. youd need to give me 5 examples and how if its that common. and what religion specifically? what traditions? i already know the answer myself but ill wait for you to say

using 1-2 incels who got banned anyway is not a genuine answer since we are all aware of it