driverr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) driverr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is Soy Sauce good or bad for you?

I've noticed you can now get reduced salt soy sauce. Does that mean regular soy sauce is too salty and therefore bad for you? I often cook fish in soy sauce, is that just like adding loads of salt?

how bout vinegar and other seasonings?

slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by driverr View Post
    I've noticed you can now get reduced salt soy sauce. Does that mean regular soy sauce is too salty and therefore bad for you? I often cook fish in soy sauce, is that just like adding loads of salt?

how bout vinegar and other seasonings?
    Soy sauce is high in sodium. so yes, in a nutshell its like adding a bunch of salt. its best to allways get the low-sodium whenever possible.

Idk about the vinegar, but most other seasonings don't have calories and such, just sodium. most herbs are very low with sodiums, but some like "Popcorn Butter Power" has around 150mg of sodium.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very few things are "bad" for you in moderation. Excess and glutony are the real problems - sauces and condiments included.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only real problem with sodium is the extremely hih sodium. You can get reduced sodium ones that are a lot better for you. The big is just not to overuse it.
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Tranformation of The Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm94.htm

Resculpting the body ;) Pearson666's Avatar
    Pearson666 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pearson666 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pearson666 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pearson666 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pearson666 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pearson666 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pearson666 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pearson666 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pearson666 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pearson666 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pearson666 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yea, what they said about sodium.

Vinegar is very healthy IMO. I use it for alot of my meals, look it up on www.nutritiondata.com

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    why would it be good for you? its basically liquid salt

/\ Trollin deez posts \/ Legolas69's Avatar
    Legolas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legolas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legolas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legolas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legolas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legolas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legolas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legolas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legolas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legolas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sockomalo View Post
    why would it be good for you? its basically liquid salt
    Because it contains fermented soy (which is when soy is good), and salt isn't bad for you unless you at risk of high blood pressure, and even then, it's necessary to eat in moderation?

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Legolas69 View Post
    Because it contains fermented soy (which is when soy is good), and salt isn't bad for you unless you at risk of high blood pressure, and even then, it's necessary to eat in moderation?
    so now salt is necessary? i agree it has many great uses but its definitely not necessary, and soy sauce is garbage

mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree that soy sauce has a lot of sodium. Use it rarely, it's not good for you.

bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sodium is necessary yes, however, I challenge you to find one person in north america or any other developed country who gets considerably less than the 2000 or so mg of sodium per day that is recommended. For this reason, you should try and cut sodium whereever you can, we all get more sodium then we think.

mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmerwin07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eLJaKo View Post
    sodium is necessary yes, however, I challenge you to find one person in north america or any other developed country who gets considerably less than the 2000 or so mg of sodium per day that is recommended. For this reason, you should try and cut sodium whereever you can, we all get more sodium then we think.
    I totally agree.

exactly. its naturally occurring in eggs, egg whites, meat, sausage/bacon cheese, (im on keto lol) and alot of the other foods. i never ever ever add salt to anything i eat, but i still probably take in a lot.

TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000)
    We use soy sauce almost purely with food preparation, and never much of it, really. Like anything else, it's fine as long as you have a moderate taste. Cheesy, fried, and deli foods have a lot more sodium based on serving size.

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eLJaKo View Post
    I do about 500mg sodium a day. I use no salt and eat no processed foods. it is NOT recommend that is the upper limit threshold. Other countries are much lower RDA. Use the soy sauce if you need a dish that needs a bit, otherwise I wouldn't be putting it on your foods, even low sodium is still a lot of sodium.
    @__@

theshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I usually don't have anything against condiments because so little is usually used but Soy sauce is sh*t. Yea everyone needs sodium, but the sodium content is a lot even in small servings. If its for fish try spices like paprika or some spicy hot pepper like cayanne pepper. After playing around with some spices, youll probably end up liking it better anyway. Try Lemon Juice too. If your gonna use Soy sauce though definently get the reduced sodium, it tastes different though.
    "Just when they think they got the answers, I change the questions!" Piper baby

CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brags makes a healthy low sodium soy sauce with added amino's.
    ...Not with uncertainty. Thus I Fight:not as one who beats the air. But I discipline my body and bring it into Subjection...
    1 Corinthians 9:26-27

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own. You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20

corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sodium isnt that big a deal.....especially with the amount of water we drink
    GOAL: BUILD LEAN MASS
    SUPPLEMENTS: whey protein & creatine mono
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html - exercises
    http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php - food
    http://www.nutritiondata.com - calorie counter
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956 - clean bulking
    http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=292tc2 - MY MOTIVATION

Jacobsjj13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Soy Sauce has more anti oxidants then Red Wine does very good for you. Yes it is high in sodium but as long as your not chugging out of the bottle or have HBP ur fine

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you have high blood pressure i would not use it
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~