Dussin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dussin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dussin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dussin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dussin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dussin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dussin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dussin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dussin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dussin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dussin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Using 2 Different Protein Supps?

i was thinking about using I****trix and making my own post workout wieght gainer, but i****trix is very expensive for using two times a day. is it ok if i get ON 100% Whey and taking that for the other times like after lunch and stuff like that?

blazinred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is up to you, but let me give you my own experience on this subject. I have taken many different proteins, and recently started using i****trix. Its a pretty decent mix of proteins,I think they give a 3 hour release is what i read somewhere , but not sure, but ur cheapest and tastest bet is PC. I just bought some of their orange cream 50/50% casein and MPI and it rocks W/Water!

This is slow release protein, i use it midday and nighttime, so it stays with me at workout and when i go to bed. Just that added bonus, and i actually enjoy my shakes once again, since im cutting i have a protein that mixes well with water. The berry flavor i****trix isnt that good also and is expensive, but a good formula and mixes well.