Page 120 of 183 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,600 of 5487
    Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OneLegSquats View Post
    I already have a few green weapons that I just don't use and need to sell. I float around 2000-3000 shards at all times tbh. I try not to buy anything unless I feel significantly underpowered, plus the menus get pretty complicated and there's a lot of micromanaging involved. Comparing stats between outfits, weapons, coils, upgrades, skills etc. My only long range weapon is a sharpshooter bow and I never have the correct resources to upgrade it. It still works pretty good on its base level, it just takes forever to draw lol. The propelled javelin skill has been a god send for keeping distance from heavy enemies though and that's only a green level javelin from Chainscrape. I have a glue sling now too but have yet to try it out.
    I wanted a widemaw tusk but the opening to fire at it is so small, I ended up killing it before I could knock the tusk off. Might just try and buy one instead.
    Or you can just use easy loot, where you don't need to knock out components to get them. I played my first run with easy loot on because in Ultra Hard you can't turn it on.

Yeah just use whatever mods you collect. Your weapons/armor now may only have space for one before upgrading them. It's not worth the time and resources to upgrade chit bows when you will get epics around the corner. I have one sharpshooter to start sniping from far, then switch to a hunter after a few shots. I mostly use sharpshooters to hit components or weak spots from far and also its weapon skill called Braced Shot which was much better but they nerfed it in a recent patch.
    Hunter bows are my bread and butter though and I have a few bows to cover each element and then a main hunter bow I use for DPS with triple notched arrows and overdraw.

With surges, I really didn't care for most of them, I felt like the one that heals you was by far the best.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Or you can just use easy loot, where you don't need to knock out components to get them. I played my first run with easy loot on because in Ultra Hard you can't turn it on.

Yeah just use whatever mods you collect. Your weapons/armor now may only have space for one before upgrading them. It's not worth the time and resources to upgrade chit bows when you will get epics around the corner. I have one sharpshooter to start sniping from far, then switch to a hunter after a few shots. I mostly use sharpshooters to hit components or weak spots from far and also its weapon skill called Braced Shot which was much better but they nerfed it in a recent patch.
    Hunter bows are my bread and butter though and I have a few bows to cover each element and then a main hunter bow I use for DPS with triple notched arrows and overdraw.

With surges, I really didn't care for most of them, I felt like the one that heals you was by far the best.
    I saw the easy loot option but felt it was a bit too casual, I like the challenge of having to tag and aim for components I need, its just that fkin widemaw tusk is next to impossible for now. Maybe if I get an ultra rare weapon with extremely high tear stat I could knock it off in one hit, but I ended up just buying one instead.
    Got my breathing mask now. Morlund reminds me of Nathan Drake, but a more camp version lol. Was half expecting him to say, 'Oh crap' at one point.
    Headed back to Chainscrape and did one of the diving areas just to complete it. I was shocked to find a tiny undiscovered settlement just further up stream. I swear the world is just filled with stuff, despite me scouring chainscrape for hours I must have missed that one area.
    Feels like collecting everything in the game is next to impossible without using online guides. Sort of wish there was a way to have all collectibles appear on the map because some of the text logs are in the most obscure places.
    Seeing ancient Las Vegas was pretty depressing. Just made me wonder what my home town would look like in 1000 years.
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This made me lol, I didn't even see it coming

https://imgur.com/gallery/l2k0HJe
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am a God.

Had such an amazing run from Biome 2 in Returnal that I went on to beat the extremely difficult Biome 3. Boss truly felt like a final boss, it was epic. Beat game in like 3-4 days? Fuarkkkk

After the cutscene it started me off back at the beginning of the game though, except it looks different? Surely the game is done rite..?

Anyway even though I'm a monster and beat the game so quick, it's truly a fun and addicting game and I will be playing it a ton. This is gonna stay on the PS5 for a long time.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am a God.

Had such an amazing run from Biome 2 in Returnal that I went on to beat the extremely difficult Biome 3. Boss truly felt like a final boss, it was epic. Beat game in like 3-4 days? Fuarkkkk

After the cutscene it started me off back at the beginning of the game though, except it looks different? Surely the game is done rite..?

Anyway even though I'm a monster and beat the game so quick, it's truly a fun and addicting game and I will be playing it a ton. This is gonna stay on the PS5 for a long time.

Mirin. I rage quit the game, which is expected since I don't play "hard" games / souls like stuff. Think I also got to the third biome and it kept killing me.

Game is excellent though, the gameplay/movement is sublime and the use of triggers, haptics is so good. Cant wait to see what Housemarque does next.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Mirin. I rage quit the game, which is expected since I don't play "hard" games / souls like stuff. Think I also got to the third biome and it kept killing me.

Game is excellent though, the gameplay/movement is sublime and the use of triggers, haptics is so good. Cant wait to see what Housemarque does next.
    I dun fukked up mane there was another level. I died a few times, made it to the end, yet again I had the smallest sliver of health and so did the boss but he got me.

I legit raged hard and turned everything off lol. I'll get that fukker later today though.

Despite being 33C in the UK rn, and peaking at 36C in my living room, the PS5 remains whisper quiet even after several hours of use. I think I heard the fan go up a notch in speed once for a short period on an extremely hot and humid night where I was dripping sweat. Very impressed. Especially compared to the PS4 and XB1 when they were new
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Despite being 33C in the UK rn, and peaking at 36C in my living room, the PS5 remains whisper quiet even after several hours of use. I think I heard the fan go up a notch in speed once for a short period on an extremely hot and humid night where I was dripping sweat. Very impressed. Especially compared to the PS4 and XB1 when they were new
    I'll be honest I haven't even heard my ps5 yet. My room is always cool.

I think it might be due for a little opening up and dusting out the fans soon. I'm intreadasted to see what comes out.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean one of the reasons they made the PS5 so big and ugly is cooling due to the widespread complaints of PS4 noise.

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post

Probably make a game just as hard for you to appreciate then quit, LoL. Can't see that studio doing much else besides difficult arcade style games. They are very good at it and clearly have a passion for it, revived by Sony budget.

I'll be honest I haven't even heard my ps5 yet. My room is always cool.

I think it might be due for a little opening up and dusting out the fans soon. I'm intreadasted to see what comes out.
    I've seen some proper retards destroying the white panel and snapping all the clips off when they've tried to change the SSD lol. All you have to do is pull up slightly on one corner then push down and it releases. Then the fan is right there for easy cleaning. I'll probably do mine every 6 months or so.
    As far as the PS5 being ugly, I'll take a sleek spaceship-esque design over a boring black oblong any day of the week
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Way too hot to play today so I've set up remote play. Chilling in my room where it's cool, working my way thru Machine Strike games on my laptop. Nice bit of downtime from battles
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

I've seen some proper retards destroying the white panel and snapping all the clips off when they've tried to change the SSD lol. All you have to do is pull up slightly on one corner then push down and it releases. Then the fan is right there for easy cleaning. I'll probably do mine every 6 months or so.
    As far as the PS5 being ugly, I'll take a sleek spaceship-esque design over a boring black oblong any day of the week
    Yeah it's super easy to remove the cover. Don't know what's wrong with people being so rough with their tech products. Maybe the same kinda folks who rage destroy their controllers then complain about it being damaged.

Had that same design discussion a couple months ago. I think it's cool the console stands out from the boring box design that I'm so used to. Also helps the console is white, people recognize it immediately. I initially wanted to do a plate swap but kept the white because of that.

I fkin hate Dune Hollow. Sure it's cool when you first see it and it's all lit up when the power comes on but after that it's a massive chore. Full of a weird mist so collectible hunting is difficult, and the terrain is just fked. AND it doesn't let you fast travel so you have to make the trek up to the surface every time. Nearly done with it though, just finishing the side quest where you
    Spoiler!
    . I've noticed the ruins symbol turned green before I found the vista point, and it still doesn't say completed next to it. Maybe once this side quest is done it will because I swear I've done everything else I needed to do there.
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

I fkin hate Dune Hollow. Sure it's cool when you first see it and it's all lit up when the power comes on but after that it's a massive chore. Full of a weird mist so collectible hunting is difficult, and the terrain is just fked. AND it doesn't let you fast travel so you have to make the trek up to the surface every time. Nearly done with it though, just finishing the side quest where you
    Spoiler!
    . I've noticed the ruins symbol turned green before I found the vista point, and it still doesn't say completed next to it. Maybe once this side quest is done it will because I swear I've done everything else I needed to do there.
    Agreed, loved seeing it for the first time and fuking love the lights at night but other than that I have more favorite areas. I hope in the next game that's not limited by ps4 they can populate biomes even more with people/travelers and forest wildlife. Would have liked to see Vegas more populated over time. Like imagine the next couple times you went there you saw people setting up tents and carts for trading for example.

Agreed, loved seeing it for the first time and fuking love the lights at night but other than that I have more favorite areas. I hope in the next game that's not limited by ps4 they can populate biomes even more with people/travelers and forest wildlife. Would have liked to see Vegas more populated over time. Like imagine the next couple times you went there you saw people setting up tents and carts for trading for example.

Yea one thing it's lacking is dangerous wildlife, and more varied wildlife in general. Unless there are grizzly bears and wolves etc in areas I've not been yet. Days Gone had bullet sponge grizzly bears and lions which were fun to take down. Gets a bit old seeing the same wild bores and foxes everywhere.
    I think the lack of people in Vegas makes sense because of the limited water supply though. Once DH is drained where would they get it?
    I found a mission I legit can't finish, attempted so many times even with max ammo and tons of health. It's the one where you go with
    Spoiler!
    I guess I'll have to level up more before trying again. Must have spent 2 hours trying to beat it before throwing in the towel.
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Yea one thing it's lacking is dangerous wildlife, and more varied wildlife in general. Unless there are grizzly bears and wolves etc in areas I've not been yet. Days Gone had bullet sponge grizzly bears and lions which were fun to take down. Gets a bit old seeing the same wild bores and foxes everywhere.
    I think the lack of people in Vegas makes sense because of the limited water supply though. Once DH is drained where would they get it?
    I found a mission I legit can't finish, attempted so many times even with max ammo and tons of health. It's the one where you go with
    Spoiler!
    I guess I'll have to level up more before trying again. Must have spent 2 hours trying to beat it before throwing in the towel.
    I'm sure they sorted how to return the water supply as people already started moving in after the quest is completed. But only in that one Dragon building. Also remember, their goal was to return the city into a major tourist attraction where people would come to see performances. I imagine a city would such amazing lights would attract a fukton of people since anything super tech related they worship as deities.

Remember all wildlife was wiped out 1k years ago. The ones that you see in the wild were repopulated by GAIA. Only a very limited amount were let out.

] I guess I'll have to level up more before trying again. Must have spent 2 hours trying to beat it before throwing in the towel.
    Aw chit lol. I was really strong at that time and those are two of my easiest heavies to take out so I got them on first try. First guy was almost dead when the second showed up so I just finished him off and went at the second guy who imo is easier to beat. I have no idea which bird attack you're talking about because all of them you can see coming a mile away.

You know what fkn took me 2 hours though? That melee pit at the Bulwark. Holy fuk it sucked. They must have patched that chit by now since I didn't hear you complain about it lol

Aw chit lol. I was really strong at that time and those are two of my easiest heavies to take out so I got them on first try. First guy was almost dead when the second showed up so I just finished him off and went at the second guy who imo is easier to beat. I have no idea which bird attack you're talking about because all of them you can see coming a mile away.

You know what fkn took me 2 hours though? That melee pit at the Bulwark. Holy fuk it sucked. They must have patched that chit by now since I didn't hear you complain about it lol
    Well, the attack where it fires an energy ball, if that hits me I die in 1 hit even with full health. Also the divebomb attack, as it flies high I try to aim at it then it flies up and behind me so I can't aim, and unless I'm missing something there's no warning to tell you when it's going to hit you from above, or if there is it's a split second - also a 1 hit kill.
    I finished the Morlund quest and my heart sank when I had to take on the stormbird at the end lol, I did beat it by hiding under an arch in the rocks and just slid under there whenever it flew high, then rekt it with blast sling...still took fkin ages though.
    Is there a way to have datapoints appear on the map? I vaguely remember in HZD you could pay a guy to give you the locations of them IIRC. Vegas in particular has loads of ruins and I feel like I'm missing a lot of datapoints.
    Regarding the wild animals thing, I meant more from a gameplay perspective rather than story. I do vaguely remember some lore from the first game explaining why there are no apex predators, to keep the humans safe I guess. But it would still be cool to have lions and bears etc, imagine overriding a machine to kill a giant grizzly for resources to upgrade your ammo pouches.
    Not a huge fan of Vegas tbh, feel like it's the weakest part of the map I've encountered so far. Still pretty insane how big the map is though, I often feel like I've explored loads, then I zoom out lol
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn, “Final Fantasy VII Remake” is/was so good. A masterpiece. The best game ever played.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Well, the attack where it fires an energy ball, if that hits me I die in 1 hit even with full health. Also the divebomb attack, as it flies high I try to aim at it then it flies up and behind me so I can't aim, and unless I'm missing something there's no warning to tell you when it's going to hit you from above, or if there is it's a split second - also a 1 hit kill.
    I finished the Morlund quest and my heart sank when I had to take on the stormbird at the end lol, I did beat it by hiding under an arch in the rocks and just slid under there whenever it flew high, then rekt it with blast sling...still took fkin ages though.
    Is there a way to have datapoints appear on the map? I vaguely remember in HZD you could pay a guy to give you the locations of them IIRC. Vegas in particular has loads of ruins and I feel like I'm missing a lot of datapoints.
    Regarding the wild animals thing, I meant more from a gameplay perspective rather than story. I do vaguely remember some lore from the first game explaining why there are no apex predators, to keep the humans safe I guess. But it would still be cool to have lions and bears etc, imagine overriding a machine to kill a giant grizzly for resources to upgrade your ammo pouches.
    Not a huge fan of Vegas tbh, feel like it's the weakest part of the map I've encountered so far. Still pretty insane how big the map is though, I often feel like I've explored loads, then I zoom out lol
    I feel like the big ball is really easy to dodge. The one where it dive bombs you is also super easy. He goes really high and has to power up for it. At that point all you do is just sprint in any direction. He can never hit you. Resume shooting when he hits the ground. Legit my easiest heavy machine to beat. I think the thunderjaw is also fairly easy.

Don't think there's a way to show datapoint locations tbh.

Just beat Returnal. For realsies this time, I'm looking at ending credits now. I'll admit there were loops I tried to Rambo through and didn't take it seriously but the best way to play is to actually take your time and be as strategic and careful as possible, and use good positioning. Game was just fantastic. There are also so many combinations that create unique effects and guns that feel unique. There's also a DLC that I'll soon try. I think overall I did pretty well and didn't have that many deaths. Lots of fun, tense moments though. Will be keeping on my ps5 for quite a while.

I feel like the big ball is really easy to dodge. The one where it dive bombs you is also super easy. He goes really high and has to power up for it. At that point all you do is just sprint in any direction. He can never hit you. Resume shooting when he hits the ground. Legit my easiest heavy machine to beat. I think the thunderjaw is also fairly easy.

Don't think there's a way to show datapoint locations tbh.

I think I'm waiting until the last second to dodge the attacks then, and it's fkin me over. Thunderjaws aren't too bad as long as I maintain distance and have plenty of ammo. Enemies are pretty clever in this game. If you're sprinting to the right they will fire a projectile in the direction you are going to be if you keep running in that direction, rather than the position you're currently in.

https://imgur.com/sj4oRn8

rekt
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just beat Returnal. For realsies this time, I'm looking at ending credits now. I'll admit there were loops I tried to Rambo through and didn't take it seriously but the best way to play is to actually take your time and be as strategic and careful as possible, and use good positioning. Game was just fantastic. There are also so many combinations that create unique effects and guns that feel unique. There's also a DLC that I'll soon try. I think overall I did pretty well and didn't have that many deaths. Lots of fun, tense moments though. Will be keeping on my ps5 for quite a while.
    Freeburner would have beaten it with no deaths, but congratulations.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Freeburner would have beaten it with no deaths, but congratulations.
    Not without breaking his controller in an autistic rage though.
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Not without breaking his controller in an autistic rage though.
    He said he was downloading Doom Eternal yesterday. Was waiting on his review but heard nothing. He probably beat it already and was too bored to tell us.

He said he was downloading Doom Eternal yesterday. Was waiting on his review but heard nothing. He probably beat it already and was too bored to tell us.
    GOAT game tbh, massive improvement from 2016 Doom.
    I'm gonna attempt that Drakka sidequest again later. Now I've done another sidequest for Boomer/Delah and more importantly I got a really nice bow after doing all the Vegas salvage contracts, I think I'm ready. Rank 29 now
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

GOAT game tbh, massive improvement from 2016 Doom.
    I'm gonna attempt that Drakka sidequest again later. Now I've done another sidequest for Boomer/Delah and more importantly I got a really nice bow after doing all the Vegas salvage contracts, I think I'm ready. Rank 29 now
    Nice brah. You're progressing quite fast. How many hours you got in so far? Not a fan of Boomer and her sis. They look, act and sound too much like modern Americans for some reason.... Like they were doing a cosplay instead of being real-life people living in that world. Even the name Boomer is corny.

Doom Eternal was fantastic man. I never played the 2016 one but I saw a full playthrough and it was kinda boring compared to Eternal imo. New game is a definite improvement.

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    what happened to e-go and gxp
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ego is watching metric tons of NXT and porn. But of which I never watch and I think suck ass. Jmo
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Nice brah. You're progressing quite fast. How many hours you got in so far? Not a fan of Boomer and her sis. They look, act and sound too much like modern Americans for some reason.... Like they were doing a cosplay instead of being real-life people living in that world. Even the name Boomer is corny.

Doom Eternal was fantastic man. I never played the 2016 one but I saw a full playthrough and it was kinda boring compared to Eternal imo. New game is a definite improvement.
    I'm putting in a lot of time into the game, switching jobs so got a month off before starting my new job. Currently at around 45 hours and 40% completion, so close to 1% progress for every hour played. Yea those 2 do seem a bit out of place. Just did the side quest with
    Spoiler!
    . She's cute, bit of a loner. I think Aloy saw a bit of herself in her. I just happened to have all the components needed to fully upgrade the weapon you craft at the end of that quest. It's stats absolutely mog the spike thrower you get in Chainscrape so I sold it off.
    Any idea who sells metal blocks? I need some for a few more weapon upgrades. I heard you should hoard them because you need them toward the end of the game and they seem hard to come by. I might have sold loads of them without realising though
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Page 120 of 183 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 ... LastLast