vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Goalder NY to LA run and Garage question

Hello, I'm moving across the country (US) and taking my gym. Below is one heads up and a question for you all.

Heads up - Goalder Transportation is going to make a run from NY to LA to move my gym in late October. If anyone is looking to ship something across the country you may want to reach out.

Question - I'm moving my gym into a garage in California. It's been in a basement this entire time. Is there anything recommended to protect the equipment from humidity/rusting?

I also wanted to thank this forum, you all helped me build a gym a few years ago. My wife and I really enjoy it. Some pictures below. I will miss the city row-house basement space

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3
    Last edited by vtshep1; 10-05-2019 at 08:11 AM.

DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice setup. Lol I was in NY last week and was wondering what the basements looked like in those house
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #37 []---[]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #4──<//>─<\\>──

Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by vtshep1 View Post
    Hello, I'm moving across the country (US) and taking my gym. Below is one heads up and a question for you all.

Heads up - Goalder Transportation is going to make a run from NY to LA to move my gym in late October. If anyone is looking to ship something across the country you may want to reach out.

Question - I'm moving my gym into a garage in California. It's been in a basement this entire time. Is there anything recommended to protect the equipment from humidity/rusting?

I also wanted to thank this forum, you all helped me build a gym a few years ago. My wife and I really enjoy it. Some pictures below. I will miss the city row-house basement space

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3
    Where in Ca?

If a beach city.. Newport beach, Morro Bay, Pacific beach, Long beach Etc... Rust is coming.

I live 30 miles from coast, keep my gym in garage, use stall mats and have no rust issues.
    My Building is 3 miles from coast I have constant rust.