Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool I will record anything you like with my Alpha Deep Authoritative Voice

Yes, anything.

Examples:

Originally Posted by Murrmanski View Post
    liam neeson is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria...

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
    soundcloud.com/deeplyvoiced/liam

Originally Posted by miscoach View Post
    «Man, I see in the misc the strongest and most aesthetic men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation lifting weights, doing cardio – hitting their macros. The summer has us wanting to get lean and pursuing 'aesthetics', eating foods we hate so we can impress girls we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been influence on the misc to believe that one day we'd all look like Zyzz, and Greg Plitt , and Ulisses Jr natty, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.»
    soundcloud.com/deeplyvoiced/potential
    Last edited by DeeplyVoiced; 09-29-2019 at 10:27 AM.

Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://vocaroo.com/i/s0PPDK8r5Bzm

will rep if done to the word

Spoiler!

edit; and because of your title saying you'll record anything, i will alternatively neg if you don't post this up within 30min of this edit. 11:13am my time you have till 11:43am my time or suffer the severe consequences SRS
    Last edited by Spahgetti; 09-28-2019 at 11:12 AM.

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is nothing wrong with me. I am pretty close to imperfectly perfect. I want to slam my head into the wall. Repeatedly.

Last edited by Casca; 09-28-2019 at 11:17 AM.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆

DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeplyVoiced will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh dear. I recorded them but need 50 posts to share links. Unless there's a way around it brahs?

Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DeeplyVoiced View Post
    Oh dear. I recorded them but need 50 posts to share links. Unless there's a way around it brahs?

OP Pmed me the link saying the same about 50 posts

Told him how (just post the link with out https:// or www.)

So for example this is what he just delivered for my request:

soundcloud.com/deeplyvoiced/attack

repped

I am OP. I tried this and even replacing punctuation with words and it still filters everything

I am OP. I tried this and even replacing punctuation with words and it still filters everything
    Really? dangit

final way but it's a little tedious

but [b].[/b] around the . in .com

so it's like it 'bolds' the ., makes it not clickable but easy to copy paste

so if you 'quote' my post, look how i did it with your soundcloud link below. you can just use that format

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You got 3 post. I already knew nothing was happening
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆

Test

soundcloud .com/deeplyvoiced/attack

Originally Posted by Casca View Post
    There is nothing wrong with me. I am pretty close to imperfectly perfect. I want to slam my head into the wall. Repeatedly.
    soundcloud.com/deeplyvoiced/imperfect

Originally Posted by Spahgetti View Post
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm ****ing retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Originally Posted by Casca View Post
    You got 3 post. I already knew nothing was happening
    Figured out a workaround thanks to mr spaghetti

My voice is ready.

I'm here again if there any requests

pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Spahgetti View Post
    https://vocaroo.com/i/s0PPDK8r5Bzm

will rep if done to the word

Spoiler!

edit; and because of your title saying you'll record anything, i will alternatively neg if you don't post this up within 30min of this edit. 11:13am my time you have till 11:43am my time or suffer the severe consequences SRS
    Lmao nice touch I like what you did there switching homophobe with heli phobe that was classic exactly like some homo would say

Reps off spread, I’m bookmarking this page

nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Physical fitness is inherently correct. it's always in style, timeless and waiting. All the things required to be truly in shape are all things scumbags not only despise, but despise out of inability. inner strength, outer strength, courage, self control, a desire to sweat and bleed for results. Your standard worm-brain ******* would rather stay fat and unsightly than submit to the fascist creation known as the gym. Strength is imposing and bold, strength is fascism - I guess maybe they are right about that. So when you see disgusting pigs like ----- or ----- just remember, they’ve shown you their hand of cards. Don’t be surprised when they beg you to meet the enemy half way. Act accordingly against the yeastern kind the weak, the unwilling. Make them submit. They must submit.
    Last edited by nMegas; 09-29-2019 at 05:17 AM.
    ++ Positive Crew++

Originally Posted by nMegas View Post
    Physical fitness is inherently correct. it's always in style, timeless and waiting. All the things required to be truly in shape are all things scumbags not only despise, but despise out of inability. inner strength, outer strength, courage, self control, a desire to sweat and bleed for results. Your standard worm-brain ******* would rather stay fat and unsightly than submit to the fascist creation known as the gym. Strength is imposing and bold, strength is fascism - I guess maybe they are right about that. So when you see disgusting pigs like ----- or ----- just remember, they’ve shown you their hand of cards. Don’t be surprised when they beg you to meet the enemy half way. Act accordingly against the yeastern kind the weak, the unwilling. Make them submit. They must submit.
    soundcloud.com/deeplyvoiced/physical

nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    soundcloud.com/deeplyvoiced/physical
    Nice touch at the end! Great job OP.
    ++ Positive Crew++

Originally Posted by nMegas View Post
    Nice touch at the end! Great job OP.
    You left me no choice

yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Once you give in to the darkness, you begin to wonder things about the abyss.
    Like how groovy the world has become, and how immaculate substances can be.
    You learn to realize that the scum, the 1%, live in the ashes and we are bound by them, which is just disgusting.
    Chlo� Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Red Miscer Department Chairman
    *Chemical Engineering crew*
    *INTJ Master race crew*
    *Metalhead crew*
    *Never leave my house except for uni crew*
    *mod negged twice and still hope to survive crew*

Originally Posted by yahkeyy View Post
    Once you give in to the darkness, you begin to wonder things about the abyss.
    Like how groovy the world has become, and how immaculate substances can be.
    You learn to realize that the scum, the 1%, live in the ashes and we are bound by them, which is just disgusting.
    soundcloud.com/deeplyvoiced/darkness

smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Originally Posted by smegmasniffer View Post
    I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
    soundcloud.com/deeplyvoiced/abraham

smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    soundcloud.com/deeplyvoiced/abraham
    Lol , love it bro

JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Patrick Stewart that you?

Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000)
    liam neeson is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria...

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    When you're selling a car to a man, it all comes down to who's got the biggest todger. You have to make him think that his is bigger. But, in order to sell it to him, you have to know that yours is the biggest. You have to keep telling yourself, "I've got the biggest todger in the world"

Originally Posted by Murrmanski View Post

soundcloud.com/deeplyvoiced/liam

Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post
    When you're selling a car to a man, it all comes down to who's got the biggest todger. You have to make him think that his is bigger. But, in order to sell it to him, you have to know that yours is the biggest. You have to keep telling yourself, "I've got the biggest todger in the world"
    soundcloud.com/deeplyvoiced/todger

Originally Posted by JRJester View Post
    Patrick Stewart that you?
    Just a miscer in his 20s. Hope to ascend to voice of god level by 50

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    soundcloud.com/deeplyvoiced/todger
    Not enough expression and you have a slight lisp.