TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000)

Unhappy sciatica/piriformis syndrome

this hurts so much. i dont know if its real sciatica or just piriformis but it hurts like hell. i tried to do some stretches but i can barely do em and idk if im doing them correctly. i dont know how this happened. mabye because i started squatting?
    as im writing this so much pain is going through my ass its like a constant thunderbolt electrocuting me.
    woe is me. bye bye gains.

it started off in my upper back, and then somehow it started hurting my lowerback, then my glutes! then that one specific nerve in my right glute. my upper back pain was 100% gone yesterday but i wake up and its back. what even is life anymore? i sleep on a very hard matress, i find it comfortable but i was just sitting there... and BOOM my glutes started hurting. it was a sudden pain that lasted 1 second and then left, now it has left me in tears.

i went to the gym yesterday and did
    bench, dips, curls, side raises, pullups.
    i felt great in the gym! better than ever! but as soon as i got home it hit me so hard.

should i be sitting down to work? what stretches should i do.
    woe is me oh it hurts
    "Get Better Today" - Russel Orhii

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You should see a doctor. Sciatica/piriformis syndrome does not involve the upper back. You should probably get a better mattress if you get the pain after lying down on it for awhile.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I injured my lower back with dumbbell rows and it took 6 weeks before my sciatica to go away.
    I'll list the things that helped me.

The first stretch lying on your back pulling your knees towards you helped me the most.

These cat dog poses also helped me.

This is a blog of someone who beat his sciatica, he lists a few videos. The first video is a 10 minute lower back strengthening routine.
    It works great to strengthen the lower back but it didn't do that much for my sciatica.
    ********************/@danielfrumkin/ho...e-56b5da06da9e

But the most helpful was simply time. It takes a long time before it gets better.
    However as heisman2 said, sciatica isn't in the upper back. So maybe you should have it checked out if possible.
    My pain was my lower back/left butt cheek and down to my calf.
    I would just avoid training back for a while or do very light weight high reps instead. You don't want to make it worse.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TopHeavyMirin View Post
    this hurts so much. i dont know if its real sciatica or just piriformis but it hurts like hell. i tried to do some stretches but i can barely do em and idk if im doing them correctly. i dont know how this happened. mabye because i started squatting?
    as im writing this so much pain is going through my ass its like a constant thunderbolt electrocuting me.
    woe is me. bye bye gains.

it started off in my upper back, and then somehow it started hurting my lowerback, then my glutes! then that one specific nerve in my right glute. my upper back pain was 100% gone yesterday but i wake up and its back. what even is life anymore? i sleep on a very hard matress, i find it comfortable but i was just sitting there... and BOOM my glutes started hurting. it was a sudden pain that lasted 1 second and then left, now it has left me in tears.

i went to the gym yesterday and did
    bench, dips, curls, side raises, pullups.
    i felt great in the gym! better than ever! but as soon as i got home it hit me so hard.

should i be sitting down to work? what stretches should i do.
    woe is me oh it hurts
    I'm not so sure that you have sciatica. You didn't say anything about a thin stream of molten lava running down your leg.

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000)
    I made a video on this a few moths ago. Go to a sports massage therapist and see if it helps. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyqRjQa2Nhk&t=2s
    http://www.hollandreflexology.com/

TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    I injured my lower back with dumbbell rows and it took 6 weeks before my sciatica to go away.
    I'll list the things that helped me.
    thank you so much for your advice, been using this for a while and its getting better. also i think its piriformis and not sciatica because i have no pain in my leg, just my right and left asscheek lol
    "Get Better Today" - Russel Orhii