dmauco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey Protein and Creatine makes me **** + fart all day

I don't understand this, or maybe this is normal for anyone on loading stage? It's not like I've never done this before. I used to get this symptom 2 years ago when I load. Now it's the same symptom again when I am coming back to it.

It's just that I've never asked and thought I might ask for opinions here. Anyone **** and fart like me during first week of intake?

LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Farting from the protein. I get this occasionally but i take in alot. like 300 to 350. For instance throughout today i am taking in 400g of whey. I feel bloated and sick right now. lol but no pain no gain. the farts come along with the bloat.

As for the creatine shyts, well i guess you are using mono??? It only happens to me when i take too much at one time.
    I would space 20 to 25g over a full day, 5g to a bottle of water every two hours. This stops the problem for me.
    Good luck.

PS: When i take in this much protein, I never double the serving. I stick to one scoop per bottle of water once every hour. This also helps with excess gas. Just takes alot of time during the day.

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1) use WPI (whey protein isolate--e.g., Substance (Scivation) or GF-Pro (ErgoPharm).

2) look into digestive enzymes (e.g., Super Enzymes (NOW Foods) is a good one)

3) you might want to look at 'micronized' creatine (e.g., Higher Power [BodyBuilding.com house brand] has one).
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

I am currently taking this -

1. Optimum 100% Pure Whey Protein (2 servings (24g Protein) / day)
    2. Universal Miconizred Creatine Monohydrate (3 servings (5g) / day)

Pretty much like what cakedonkey mentioned. But the symptom is still here. Am I taking too much?

arkistan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkistan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkistan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkistan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkistan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkistan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkistan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkistan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkistan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkistan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkistan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HA. Lucky for you I read this post. I had the exact same symptoms from the exact same supps. First you gotta be a little scientific to figure out the root cause of the discomfort. For me it was both. I switched from WPC (ON 100%) to WPI and from Creatine mono to MCC (GreenMag) and no more gas.

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dmauco View Post
    I am currently taking this -

1. Optimum 100% Pure Whey Protein (2 servings (24g Protein) / day)
    2. Universal Miconizred Creatine Monohydrate (3 servings (5g) / day)

Pretty much like what cakedonkey mentioned. But the symptom is still here. Am I taking too much?

Right, #1 is a WPC/WPI blend. Switch to a pure WPI as I've mentioned above.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmoney112 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LyZnX View Post
    Farting from the protein. I get this occasionally but i take in alot. like 300 to 350. For instance throughout today i am taking in 400g of whey. I feel bloated and sick right now. lol but no pain no gain. the farts come along with the bloat.

As for the creatine shyts, well i guess you are using mono??? It only happens to me when i take too much at one time.
    I would space 20 to 25g over a full day, 5g to a bottle of water every two hours. This stops the problem for me.
    Good luck.

PS: When i take in this much protein, I never double the serving. I stick to one scoop per bottle of water once every hour. This also helps with excess gas. Just takes alot of time during the day.

20-25g of creatine every day? LOL
    Goals: (for reps)
    Squat: 325
    Bench: 275
    Deadlift: 360

You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours.
    Well, funny thing about my back, is it's located on my cock.

tatti007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tatti007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tatti007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tatti007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tatti007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tatti007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tatti007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tatti007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tatti007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tatti007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tatti007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used champion heavyweight gainer once, that stuff was utter crap. I farted and sh*tted all day long and it was those nasty watery turds. Dont ever use that stuff. It worked but i gained 90% fat and 10% LBM.

JAS510 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

farts

Protein gave me gas and the runs..i switched to soy protein, or i blend 100%w/ water..NEVER MILk..MY G/F HATES THAT ****! lmao!! dutch cover is awesome
    Here i go again

I don't know how to explain this, but everytime when I post something about my problems, the problem naturally goes away permanently a day after. And I did not switch to anything else yet. It's really funny.

The way I see it now, is perhaps my body was still trying to adapt to new "stuff" that comes into my body?

Thanks for the recommendation though. I might do a switch once this current batch is consumed.

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I farted
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements