BungieNo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Losing Fat Without Being in a Calorie Deificit

Hey guys, I'm new here, so sorry if this posts breaks any unspoken rules. I'm wondering if I can lose fat without going into a calorie deficit again, last time I did I stunted my growth, and I don't want to do that again, I'm currently 16, 5'9/5'10, eating 2200 calories a day, and running 4-6 miles.

metahand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metahand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metahand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metahand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metahand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metahand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metahand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metahand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metahand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metahand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi Bungie,

it depends on your activity, but i would suggest to calculate your needed calories with 4-5 times a week workouts, also, you need intensive training, 30-45 seconds between sets and you will definetly loose fat. You can try my begginer's crossfit workout, which works great with high intensity, youtu.be/IQ3ervkTnME . Cheers
    To become better my self...

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No, you have to be in a caloric deficit, that's how this whole thing works. However, at 16 you should not focus on losing fat, instead enjoy the high levels of test and build some muscle.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can certainly improve body composition without being in a calorie deficit. Eat to train and train hard!! Grow into your body (muscle growth) instead of focusing on weight loss. You are at the perfect age to be adding lean mass not cutting.
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some of the recent threads on here:

"How do I lose fat without exercising?"
    "Will an ice bath make me lose fat?"
    "Can I lose fat without eating at a deficit?"

They all have one thing in common. Looking for a shortcut instead of doing real work.
    Losing fat is simple, eat less and exercise more, that's it.