DioBrandy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Officially 1 month 1 week since started going to the gym. Ready to take to next level

Hey guys Ive been going to the gym for about a month and 1 week. I feel like Ive seen beginner gains and am now ready to take it to the next level. When I started about a month ago i was barely able to bench anything. I was only able to do about 10-15 lbs on each side. Now my bench is 155. Ive kinda started eating more but definitely need to eat alot more nice fatty meats and fish. Here is some pics. Let me know what you guys think.

I attached some images which show me before and after.
    Attached Images

bvh97 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DioBrandy View Post
    Hey guys Ive been going to the gym for about a month and 1 week. I feel like Ive seen beginner gains and am now ready to take it to the next level. When I started about a month ago i was barely able to bench anything. I was only able to do about 10-15 lbs on each side. Now my bench is 155. Ive kinda started eating more but definitely need to eat alot more nice fatty meats and fish. Here is some pics. Let me know what you guys think.

I attached some images which show me before and after.
    good job keep going

tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great job, dude. Consistency, eating well, and doing barbell exercises will keep you progressing.

Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Doing well, just keep at it!
    Calgary Flames

***Canadian Crew***