Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Unhappy old friend got tested positive for HIV at 22.

damn misc.
    i was on the way back from some arrangements and i saw some old HS friend (saw him only couple of times since HS but we used to be really good friends.)
    we started chatting and catching up and like 20 minutes into the conversation he told me he got HIV.
    i was in shock idk first time i know someone with hiv. and such a young guy (and healthy af the guy is semi-athlete.)
    he told me how he smashed some sloot in the UK, got back home, after couple of months got nervous cuz he used no rubber, got tested and was positive.
    his expression while telling this was so sad i could just see how he hates himself for letting this happen. he had so much remorse.
    he told me he takes now tons of expensive pills.

was weird af hearing this. suddenly you feel like its so close to you and if it happened to him it could happened to you.
    i also felt suprised he chose to tell me this lol caught me off guard.
    at least after a quick search online i see living with HIV nowdays isnt terrible like it was 20 years ago, so theres that. if they take the meds they arent even contagious.

anyway misc i saw alot of you ****s saying your not using rubber, so i would advice you to rethink about it. this chit is scary.

stay safe misc
    Arsenal FC crew
    Poverty lifts crew
    europe crew
    washing hands before peeing crew
    dead before 29 crew ( lol @ the 30 crew)
    Gonna Semi make it crew

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never take off my rubber anymore fuk that chit. Slooting is mainstream.
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    See sig. I don’t fuk dudes though so not worried about aids thx
    325/440/545
    Clean: 285
    Pull-Up- + 135 lbs
    Vert: 32 inches

Former CFB Player Crew
    IF Crew
    Actually enjoys lifting Crew
    Allergic to Latex Crew

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He neglected to mention the part about when he smashed dudes up the arse though . Most likely when he contracted it
    Make Misc great again

SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ButcherSir View Post
    damn misc.
    i was on the way back from some arrangements and i saw some old HS friend (saw him only couple of times since HS but we used to be really good friends.)
    we started chatting and catching up and like 20 minutes into the conversation he told me he got HIV.
    i was in shock idk first time i know someone with hiv. and such a young guy (and healthy af the guy is semi-athlete.)
    he told me how he smashed some sloot in the UK, got back home, after couple of months got nervous cuz he used no rubber, got tested and was positive.
    his expression while telling this was so sad i could just see how he hates himself for letting this happen. he had so much remorse.
    he told me he takes now tons of expensive pills.

was weird af hearing this. suddenly you feel like its so close to you and if it happened to him it could happened to you.
    i also felt suprised he chose to tell me this lol caught me off guard.
    at least after a quick search online i see living with HIV nowdays isnt terrible like it was 20 years ago, so theres that. if they take the meds they arent even contagious.

anyway misc i saw alot of you ****s saying your not using rubber, so i would advice you to rethink about it. this chit is scary.

stay safe misc
    "twink" is a more specific term, yes they're slooty but "sloot" can be interpreted to be a female.

real question is how did he go months with no symptoms? did he fk anyone else in the meantime?

socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It’s not a life sentence no more

ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cope.

Raw dog or naw dog master race checking IN

Edit: mirin wizard ^^^
    "I'm not going to be jerked around by some chick who thinks her pussy is going to magically override my sense of self-respect. I'm not a phucking performing seal, I'm not going to do tricks to get a mouthful of fish."

-Azrairc, 2014

🍕Slice of Supreme for Tostee Crew🍕

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The chances of a straight man getting HIV from sex with even an HIV positive female are low. He’s probably gay.

Honestly though, I’m not sure why he would tell this to anyone. I have a pretty significant medical condition and still only maybe like 5 people know about it (and none of my friends). I don’t really see why anyone needs to know something like that.

Registered User Canadian_Lifter's Avatar
    Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's pretty tough to catch HIV from a girl
    Now guys on the other hand...
    Canadian American dual citizen
    Chemical engineer crew
    MD crew
    Gastroenterologist crew

ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the gay comments are stupid af - this guy is straight 100%. had alot of long term gf's, even now he dates one.
    Arsenal FC crew
    Poverty lifts crew
    europe crew
    Gonna Semi make it crew

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by socalivin View Post
    It’s not a life sentence no more
    It’s not even a felony to intentionally spread it anymore . California would run out of room in their prisons ,so they made it a misdemeanour
    Make Misc great again

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    He neglected to mention the part about when he smashed dudes up the arse though . Most likely when he contracted it
    Yeah it's almost impossible for a man to contract HIV from a woman. Still sucks, though.

the gay comments are stupid af - this guy is straight 100%. had alot of long term gf's, even now he dates one.
    Things that happened
    Make Misc great again

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does it matter? It's something like a 1 in 8000 chance of a man contracting HIV from a woman.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doesn't mean he doesn't dabble with the dink on days that end in Y.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    as if that stopped anyone ever lmao

also trannies count here

Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Does it matter? It's something like a 1 in 8000 chance of a man contracting HIV from a woman.
    1 to 8000? u got source comparing the odds man with man vs man with women?
    Arsenal FC crew
    Poverty lifts crew
    europe crew
    Gonna Semi make it crew

dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not worth it mane. Always wrap it up.
    Balloon knot connoisseur.

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gay or drugs?

as part of the raw dog crew i find hetero hiv acquirance to be absolutely haram

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    Leave OP out of this.

It's about his friend, not what they do behind closed doors.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Canadian_Lifter View Post
    It's pretty tough to catch HIV from a girl
    Now guys on the other hand...
    he either got pooned in the b-hole or shared needles imo
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A meta-analysis of three studies exploring the risk from insertive vaginal sex (inserting the penis into the vagina) was estimated to be 0.04% (equivalent to 1 transmission per 2,500 exposures)

source: https://www.catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2...k-exposure-hiv

lol

hes a ******* / injecting drug user for sure

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You do realize it’s like 30x more likely he fukked a dude right? Women are only able to pass on HIV like 3% of the time the rest it’s man to man so...

Hope he’s alright
    Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

Angie Varona Appreciation Club Founder

Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has he ever done drugs with needles?

Agent 47 strikes again AsianPaesan's Avatar
    AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fukkin lmao at the posters ITT, “low chance” doesn’t mean impossible.

But yeah still a good chance your friend took it up the azz.

1 to 8000? u got source comparing the odds man with man vs man with women?
    Don't know about the exact data but it's true that it's much rarer to get from a woman.

It's about microscopic tears. For the bottom, the vaginal membranes can tear but not very easily, but the rectal membranes tear very easily. For the top, if he's uncircumcised then the foreskin can tear since it's very delicate, if he's circumcised then the risk is very low but still possible that there might be some tears.

If the bottom has a tear (very common in anal sex) then he/she can get HIV easily if the top is HIV+ and nuts inside, that's why you see a lot of gay porn videos where the top pulls out. If the top also has a tear then he can easily get HIV from the bottom because blood-blood contact.

So your friend likely:
    1. Bottommed to someone uncircumcised and/or got his ass creampied
    2. Topped a twink and wasn't circumcised
    3. Was actually a druggy and got it from a needle. Or could have gone to the beach and accidentally stepped on one idk.

My money is he's a homo, just lol @ outing yourself like that

BLACKSUN15 is not very well liked. (-100) BLACKSUN15 is not very well liked. (-100) BLACKSUN15 is not very well liked. (-100) BLACKSUN15 is not very well liked. (-100) BLACKSUN15 is not very well liked. (-100) BLACKSUN15 is not very well liked. (-100) BLACKSUN15 is not very well liked. (-100) BLACKSUN15 is not very well liked. (-100) BLACKSUN15 is not very well liked. (-100) BLACKSUN15 is not very well liked. (-100) BLACKSUN15 is not very well liked. (-100)
    while it is very likely your friend was having sex with dudes, its also possible he ****ing this woman anally which is what spreads HIV.

Some gay guy with HIV smashes a sloot, gives her the disease and then OP's friend goes anal on sloot and contracts it.

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AsianPaesan View Post
    Fukkin lmao at the posters ITT, “low chance” doesn’t mean impossible.
    This.. Guy I know in Thailand has been mongering (banging Thais bargirls rawdog) for 30 years, he's 65 years old, and JUST got his first STD. Luckily it wasnt HIV.

Theres always a chance. Condoms really suck, and its hard to resist a girl rolling over on you in the morning, riding your stiffy.

DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iradumass View Post
    A meta-analysis of three studies exploring the risk from insertive vaginal sex (inserting the penis into the vagina) was estimated to be 0.04% (equivalent to 1 transmission per 2,500 exposures)

source: https://www.catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2...k-exposure-hiv

lol

hes a ******* / injecting drug user for sure
    Strong name to post correlation. The risk of needle sharing or anal sex is just 4-5 times higher per exposure, the probability in hetero sex is still there

It's a numbers game and only takes one unlucky smash to get infected forever. Best bet is to not raw dog unknown foregin sloots and find something else to pride yourself in besides smashing plenty of randoms

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT prime candidates for a lifetime of antivirals. Because fuk my tax dollars
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.