Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Magnum PreFo Candied Green Apple Review

First, I want to thank BCon for the opportunity to try this new preworkout.

I have been using preworkout for 10+ years and never came across a tub that has a scoop on the top for you ready to go. This gives me teary nice of how nice it is that you don't have to dig down the tub with your fingers to look for the scoop. Beautiful, just beautiful.

Tastes & Mixability: 9.5/10
    This is one of the very few pre workout that I actually enjoyed the taste. It is not overly too sweet and doesn't have that strong smell or after tastes to it. The is mixing works great with no clump. I tried mixing 20oz of water with 1 scoop and 2 sccops and no issue with it at all. Everything get disolved.

Focus: 9/10/10
    I tried with one scoop the first two days and found that it allows me to be focus quite good. The next couple days when I got very little sleep and didn't have the energy in the tank to train so I upped to two scoops and was golden. I got me moving due to being so focus.

Pump & Energy: 8/10
    Being having a high tolerance with caffiene, I find this area to be a little under dosage for my liking. I didn't really find much energy with this. It could be due to the very lack of sleep that I have gotten the last couple weeks. As for the pump goes, got a pretty good pump with it.

Overall: 9/10
    With all that said, is a solid product. Would definitely purchase and use it again in the future due to the "focus factor" hat it provides. I think I will give the blue shark favor a try when I purchase the next tub. Blue shark looks interesting.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Absolutely perfect feedback. Thank you for this my friend. Happy to see you actually enjoyed the taste and believe it or not EVERY tub of this that I've opened has had the scoop on top. It's been amazing.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Absolutely perfect feedback. Thank you for this my friend. Happy to see you actually enjoyed the taste and believe it or not EVERY tub of this that I've opened has had the scoop on top. It's been amazing.
    That is amazing. First time I came across this 99.9% of all the supps that I been use. Thumb up for Magnum. Going to buy blue shark next after I finish this tub.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.