Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like being single as I've spent the last 7 years in 5.5 years in 2 relationships. Both times they weren't the right girl and it eventually faded out. Being in a relationship with the wrong girl kind of sucks because it eventually will sneak up on you and get bad. My first relationship of 3.5 years was toxic and it began to drag ass. My second one of two years was with an amazing girl, but eventually it faded out too, which really hurt because she was nothing short of perfect. It's better to be single rather than in a relationship that isn't going to work, you owe it to yourself and your significant other. Being single now for roughly 2 months has afforded me more time to reflect on myself and build myself back up. I have more time to do things I love, I'm saving more money, and its a breath of fresh air. I did have a oneitis that eventually broke my heart. Every now and then I dream about her because to me she was "the one". We clicked on all of the right levels but our lives never truly got a chance to align between time and location, so it fizzled out. In my dreams I'm the happiest that I've ever been and then I wake up depressed as fuk. It's rough, but it is what it is. I'm not looking for finding another girl, but I'm trying to look for the right one. When you are in a relationship with the right girl then nothing else beats that feeling.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    I would rather be in a happy relationship than alone, but I'd rather be alone than in an unhappy relationship.
    This.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

1 Mile 2 Mile 3 Mile FOUR MarinoMike's Avatar
    MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What? No. I prefer dating.

Brb having someone to go watch a movie with

Brb having someone to go get food with - then ice cream after cuz I’m a fat ass

Brb building feelings for someone
    6'5 220
    i can bench press 135 pounds on a good day

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MarinoMike View Post

brb most sloots don't enjoy the movies. brb most are broke or uptight. At least in my city.
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

Between the buried and me

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MarinoMike View Post

you're a needy clingy kunt mate
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

Xavier336 is just really nice. (+1000) Xavier336 is just really nice. (+1000) Xavier336 is just really nice. (+1000) Xavier336 is just really nice. (+1000) Xavier336 is just really nice. (+1000) Xavier336 is just really nice. (+1000) Xavier336 is just really nice. (+1000) Xavier336 is just really nice. (+1000) Xavier336 is just really nice. (+1000) Xavier336 is just really nice. (+1000) Xavier336 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes. Although I do want to have kids someday so I'm going to have to get better at relationships. Perfect setup right now is:

Group of guy friends to go do shiet with
    Slampig who I empty my balls into as needed
    Every gun law is an infringement

Physicist in the Gym HerrPeterson's Avatar
    HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly, I’m no good at relationships and I don’t care for them. I’m inherently selfish and self-absorbed. I always put myself— my career, chiefly— first. And I like having the freedom to do so. I’m a workaholic. Aside from a regular supply of sex, there’s nothing I miss about relationships. Plus I like my privacy and alone time, I hate cuddling, I hate clinging, I hate non-stimulating conversation (that’s why I misc).

Maybe some day, when I’m more established professionally and the fires of ambition start to smolder a bit, I’ll reconsider. But I can’t ever imagine being forced to choose between some sloot/family and professional advancement— either choice might suck and I’d probably pick advancement tbh.
    *Anti-Feminism Crew*
    *Fake Teds Crew*
    *Toxic Masculinity Crew*
    *In Arnold We Trust Crew*

Aspiring Whoremaxxer

"Phuck physics. Get biceps." - Albert Einstein

Registered User northernlights7's Avatar
    northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The pros of being single: Bang whoever you want, don't have to consider anyone else regarding your free time and money.

The pros of being in a good, healthy relationship: Being able to spend much of your time with someone you really care about, sex on tap that isn't meaningless casual sex, can make sex more interesting by experimenting together in ways you can't/wouldn't want to with randoms, no worrying about STD's, no condoms during sex, major holidays are a lot more fun whereas they mostly feel like any other day when single as an adult, have a healthy base for starting a nice family, have someone actually worth buying a home together with, vacations are 100x better than going alone.

So with all that said, I obviously think being in a solid relationship is far better than being single. Obviously, that is contingent on the relationship truly being a good and healthy one. I'm not advocating that people get into relationships just because in order to try to get the benefits I mentioned. But single people claiming they've got it better than people with legit awesome relationships are overflowing with cope lol.

Registered User northernlights7's Avatar
    northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ephedra View Post
    I'm with you OP. Currently in a relationship and it gets boring. It's nice to have somebody always there for you, though. Lots of pros and cons.

When you go out with a girlfriend it's like a movie you've already seen...you know how the movie goes and how it ends. Even if it's a great movie you can only watch so many times.

When you go out single all bets are off. Could be the best night or your life or boring one. Worst case scenario you and your boys shoot the **** and get drunk. Those nights you unexpectedly end up with an 8+ in your bed after a great night out with friends are priceless.
    Yeah that's cool and all. Until you hit your 40's. Then those young HBB's aren't nearly as interested in you anymore, and your chances of finding a high quality, low baggage wife to have a family and home with are almost entirely off the table. Your best bet at landing that becomes going the trophy wife route by paying some young sloot to be your wife.

I was into partying and shiit once, too. It's normal. But lmao at the copecels arguing that it's an ideal way of life for the long-haul. Basically, you're admitting that all you care about sex and partying, and that you are incapable of viewing a woman as more than a movie you'll eventually get tired of. I honestly feel bad for you guys who don't know what being with a legit high quality, wife material woman is like.

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, but at the same time I like being with a girl....for a while..... then I miss being single

grass,greener,other side,etc.

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Workout4ever View Post
    Yes, but at the same time I like being with a girl....for a while..... then I miss being single

grass,greener,other side,etc.
    a lot of grass is greener talk itt. The grass is greener wherever you are watering it

fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Biggest redpill is women dont love men. After the honeymoon phase they change into a totally different person. So what is the point? There used to be a time where a man and woman would meet at 18 and be happily married forever but that doesn't exist anymore.

Wrong. They only change when they stop respecting you as a leader cause they realize you're either too dumb, too weak, or lack drive to lead the way. Unfortunately, this is going to apply large portion of men so yes, you'll hear these stories more often than not of what women do to these type of guys and thus believe that that's just the all way women are (i.e. nagging, cheating, lack of attention/affection, etc...)

So i guess it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you buy into what you said then you obviously have little to no experience with being a good leader and thus will ultimately experience women in a way that confirms your beliefs. Or you can work on becoming a better man so that you can both attract and help mold better women. Either way, your reality in this case will become whichever side you choose to believe.

Registered User jamesfromjersey's Avatar
    jamesfromjersey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesfromjersey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesfromjersey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesfromjersey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesfromjersey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesfromjersey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesfromjersey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesfromjersey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesfromjersey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesfromjersey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesfromjersey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nope

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol, if I'm being honest it isn't better being in ltr.

Happiness levels are about the same, I just don't have as much flexibility on my time toward work (which is bad).

I was never a lonely person to begin with.

Relationships only seem to make girls lives 'better' imo. Boys are preoccupied regardless if in a relationship or not.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AcetylCoA View Post
    Idk... would be nice to have someone to share life’s joys with. Someone in my corner who’s always there for me
    Lmao

You are so naive
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Well I like being single much better than being with someone with problems or someone I’m settling for. It’s greatly preferable to settling for the wrong person.

Dating the right person is better than being single though.
    Last edited by Silencespeaks; 06-25-2019 at 09:21 AM.

Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think there's probably going to be a shift away from the traditional marriage type deal.

We're used to thinking the way we live is "normal", and 2 people are supposed to spend their entire lives with each other (more or less), but there's no reason things are supposed to be that way.

It's very very hard for people to really get their minds around this, because anything other that what has happened for their entire lives, and their parents lives, and pretty much everyone elses lives have revolved around the idea of being with someone, living with them, being monogamous.

I think a lot of guys feel this way, though I think the vast majority of females have a "want" to be in a relationship/live with their partner, etc, etc.

Would be nice to be able to see into the far future and into the far past, and know how these things will play out/have played out

Edit: Ideal scenario for me would be living separately, and meeting up when each "want" to, to hang out/phuk/whatever
    Fak U say? Cheeky kent ya, i'll fakin fak ya, ya lil sloot

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fcnz32 View Post
    Wrong. They only change when they stop respecting you as a leader cause they realize you're either too dumb, too weak, or lack drive to lead the way. Unfortunately, this is going to apply large portion of men so yes, you'll hear these stories more often than not of what women do to these type of guys and thus believe that that's just the all way women are (i.e. nagging, cheating, lack of attention/affection, etc...)

So i guess it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you buy into what you said then you obviously have little to no experience with being a good leader and thus will ultimately experience women in a way that confirms your beliefs. Or you can work on becoming a better man so that you can both attract and help mold better women. Either way, your reality in this case will become whichever side you choose to believe.
    Let me let you in on something

In your younger years you are progressing at an insane rate in all fields. Intellectual, financial, occupational etc

Women love this and latch on to it

But you CANNOT continue to progress at the same rate

Think about it. At some point your gonna be content with your financial status so might invest less. You'll be happy in your job so won't go for as many promotions. Not to mention at higher levels it takes longer for promotions anyway. And you'll have less and less time to read books and expand your knowledge, travel less etc

When you're young, you have time and freedom to be this adventuring carefree Chad badass sluts adore but life isn't actually like this

Life is a paradox. If you achieve more in life its only natural that you stagnate because you can't continue to progress at the same rate

Planes don't have unlimited thrust
    Cars don't have unlimited power
    And man doesn't have unlimited capacity

Women get bored easily. So when you've achieved a fukton it isn't enough for them they want more. Which is why you'll never please women because stagnation is inevitable. Better to do things for yourself and when the women you're currently with starts acting like a bitch drop her and get someone new

If this truth bomb helps 1 person ill be happy. My job here is done
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    Let me let you in on something

In your younger years you are progressing at an insane rate in all fields. Intellectual, financial, occupational etc

Women love this and latch on to it

But you CANNOT continue to progress at the same rate

Think about it. At some point your gonna be content with your financial status so might invest less. You'll be happy in your job so won't go for as many promotions. Not to mention at higher levels it takes longer for promotions anyway. And you'll have less and less time to read books and expand your knowledge, travel less etc

When you're young, you have time and freedom to be this adventuring carefree Chad badass sluts adore but life isn't actually like this

Life is a paradox. If you achieve more in life its only natural that you stagnate because you can't continue to progress at the same rate

Planes don't have unlimited thrust
    Cars don't have unlimited power
    And man doesn't have unlimited capacity

Women get bored easily. So when you've achieved a fukton it isn't enough for them they want more. Which is why you'll never please women because stagnation is inevitable. Better to do things for yourself and when the women you're currently with starts acting like a bitch drop her and get someone new

If this truth bomb helps 1 person ill be happy. My job here is done
    I see your point but it is a very limited one. I understand law of diminishing returns...but the fact that your example is focused on career/financial situation as if there's not countless other (and arguably more important) ways to keep progressing and growing, is evidence in itself of your own mindset and shows why YOU would get stuck after hitting those basic AF requirements that everyone (mindlessly) aims for. Sorry, but you're still in the box. You too, will have your self-fulfilling prophecy.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    The pros of being single: Bang whoever you want, don't have to consider anyone else regarding your free time and money.

The pros of being in a good, healthy relationship: Being able to spend much of your time with someone you really care about, sex on tap that isn't meaningless casual sex, can make sex more interesting by experimenting together in ways you can't/wouldn't want to with randoms, no worrying about STD's, no condoms during sex, major holidays are a lot more fun whereas they mostly feel like any other day when single as an adult, have a healthy base for starting a nice family, have someone actually worth buying a home together with, vacations are 100x better than going alone.

So with all that said, I obviously think being in a solid relationship is far better than being single. Obviously, that is contingent on the relationship truly being a good and healthy one. I'm not advocating that people get into relationships just because in order to try to get the benefits I mentioned. But single people claiming they've got it better than people with legit awesome relationships are overflowing with cope lol.
    Straight truth!

Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    Yeah that's cool and all. Until you hit your 40's. Then those young HBB's aren't nearly as interested in you anymore, and your chances of finding a high quality, low baggage wife to have a family and home with are almost entirely off the table. Your best bet at landing that becomes going the trophy wife route by paying some young sloot to be your wife.

I was into partying and shiit once, too. It's normal. But lmao at the copecels arguing that it's an ideal way of life for the long-haul. Basically, you're admitting that all you care about sex and partying, and that you are incapable of viewing a woman as more than a movie you'll eventually get tired of. I honestly feel bad for you guys who don't know what being with a legit high quality, wife material woman is like.
    More truth! You hit the nail on the head with both of these posts.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Threads like this always turn into a pissing contest with people trashing others on each side. If you like being single then cool, more power to you. If you rather be in a relationship then cool, more power to you. Being on either side of the fence does not make you better than the other person.

Not everyone is made to fit the same mold. Do what makes you happy.

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I enjoyed being single for a bit after my divorce, but I'm happier being in a relationship now.

Platinum Member LobsterRageFist's Avatar
    LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No I love going on maintenance dates at overpriced sit down restaurants.
    No I love watching shows/movies I have no interest in and would not be watching otherwise.
    No I love interacting with her family/friends all of whom I know I will never interact with again if we break up.
    No I love wasting money on crap for birthday, Christmas, Valentine's Day, anniversary.
    Look, you're my best friend, so don't take this the wrong way but, in 20 years if you're still here postin' in hhhnnnggg threads, beggin' for mod reps, and braggin' about whales you harpooned from POF, I'll f'in kill ya. That's not a threat, that's a fact, I'll f'in kill ya. You got somethin' none of us have, and you don't owe it to yourself man, you owe it to me. Cuz tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be red, and I'll still be a socially awkward/FA. And that's all right.

Olesaiyan is a name known to all. (+5000) Olesaiyan is a name known to all. (+5000) Olesaiyan is a name known to all. (+5000) Olesaiyan is a name known to all. (+5000) Olesaiyan is a name known to all. (+5000) Olesaiyan is a name known to all. (+5000) Olesaiyan is a name known to all. (+5000) Olesaiyan is a name known to all. (+5000) Olesaiyan is a name known to all. (+5000) Olesaiyan is a name known to all. (+5000) Olesaiyan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Celibate crew
    No attachments crew
    Happy crew

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by RedRusty View Post
    I enjoyed being single for a bit after my divorce, but I'm happier being in a relationship now.
    Nice congrats! How did you meet him?

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Nice congrats! How did you meet him?
    Thanks! We've actually known each other for a few years. I was married when we met, he was with someone else. Threw something out on FB that I wanted a date to a movie I wanted to see and he took me up on it. Profit.

Registered User robreynolds1234's Avatar
    robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes i prefer being single for the rest of my life, realized that at the age of 28.

Can drink whenever i want
    Can smoke with freedom
    Have choices with women, bar girls/prostitutes anything
    No need to share privacy
    No need to share wealth
    No need to share feelings, emotions, trust
    No need to share space

And really, a guy like me would be easily bored in a relationship, same old woman, same old pussy, same old drama.

ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Depends on how you define a relationship. Is it like the 99% which are full of friends' weddings, pretending your life is always 1000% awesome on social media, passing a never-ending series of chit tests, committing a large portion of your income to keep her in consumer goods, giving up all leverage because there are 100 thirsty guys blowing up her phone, wondering what's really going on at girl's weekend with her sloot pack in vegas, decorating your place with live laugh love junk from hobby lobby, giving up your hobbies, that coworker she's always talking about? Miss me with that chit.

Is there a way to do it better?
    Originally Posted by cryptobro View Post
    being single is the best

BRB don't gotta report to no1
    BRB saving $$
    BRB investing in my 20's while most people spend money on pussy cuz they are FA
    Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    yes, i'm at a tough spot actually, i want a good woman to share things with , but i'm so fkn fed up with being used , i start talking to one, then i just could give a f

less time to workout, less time to game , less time to relax, less money to save

they are pricing themselves right out of good men , and will end up with the cuck beta's that will chase them, use them , and dump them

"i can't find a good man "

"i'm different"

k
    Originally Posted by goonsondeck View Post
    this really hit home for me brah

just broke up with my fiance couple of weeks ago and going through a rough time

she said I wasn't spontaneous and romantic enough yet I fully supported her financially and always looked after her, never strayed

just unreal man its so much hard work to keep them happy they really are adult children.
    Originally Posted by jiujitsubro View Post
    Smash some other girls with no strings attached. It goes away.

OP:

I am here bro. My last gf was a mess and I am enjoying myself just smashing. I find myself enjoying life more. Every weekend it was "What are we doing?", and she barely had money.

I genuinely have a hard time comprehending the fact that there are still women that demand a guy pay for them. I know they're out there but is this really that common? I would feel so audacious.

Originally Posted by RedRusty View Post
    Thanks! We've actually known each other for a few years. I was married when we met, he was with someone else. Threw something out on FB that I wanted a date to a movie I wanted to see and he took me up on it. Profit.
    Awesome, congrats!!

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I believe monks are the happiest people on the planet, NOT because they ARE enlightened, but because they have renounced women.....which makes them enlightened!

100% agreed OP. I'm down for a good time every now and then, but a relationship? nope nope nope.gif
    ...imnoting