BerlinByrd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

EVL LeanMode "empty stomach" question

Hey

I've been taking LeanMode for about a week now, too early to see any results but i've got a few questions about taking it :-)

Is it ok to take after having coffee/tea with milk? Some mornings i like to have a lazy morning with a coffee/tea before having breakfast some time later.
    I'm wondering if the milk means i wouldn't end up taking the tablets on an empty stomach..... and if this matters?

Thanks x

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's fine. Are you tracking your caloric deficit?
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

BerlinByrd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    It's fine. Are you tracking your caloric deficit?
    Good to know, i thought the milk would count as food, bit like when you have blood taken at the drs and you have to have an empty stomach - only having water is ok.

Right now i'm not tracking anything.... i know it's not a great idea but right now i just need to get into a routine of going to the gym

audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100)
    How its working out for you?

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BerlinByrd View Post
    Good to know, i thought the milk would count as food, bit like when you have blood taken at the drs and you have to have an empty stomach - only having water is ok.

Right now i'm not tracking anything.... i know it's not a great idea but right now i just need to get into a routine of going to the gym
    Don't over think it. That empty stomach is a suggestion and very hard for most to do, especially if taking multiple times per day. If you take it in the AM upon waking with coffee/tea/milk, it's fine.
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/