Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rattler280 View Post
    https://www.cp24.com/mobile/video?clipId=1694482

The majority in every state other than California, Nevada, and Hawaii are cheering for the Raptors.
    good, fuk commiefornia lmao

would be hilarious if Raptors get an invite to the white house and actually take it as the ultimate fuk you

DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    good, fuk commiefornia lmao

would be hilarious if Raptors get an invite to the white house and actually take it as the ultimate fuk you

Plz let this happen. @Drake @Aubrey
    -Ethering Kings Founder & CEO
    -MAGA since day 1 crew
    -G43x crew
    -PureBlood Crew #DeltaSurvivor

*****HayZues Christi is a poor liberal LMAO*****

shook Trump's hand and never washing it again crew

Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000)
    Y'all could put as many asterisks y'all want, to me as long as Klay is playing it's fair.KD is a cheatcode Heck Raptors still have to play hard without Klay and Warriors can still win without him. . If Raptors win, nobody can take it from them, I am nervous as ****, but man if we win this imma be celebrating downtown, might even name my first son Kawhi, if I ever have the opportunity.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iguodala View Post
    Y'all could put as many asterisks y'all want, to me as long as Klay is playing it's fair.KD is a cheatcode Heck Raptors still have to play hard without Klay and Warriors can still win without him. . If Raptors win, nobody can take it from them, I am nervous as ****, but man if we win this imma be celebrating downtown, might even name my first son Kawhi, if I ever have the opportunity.
    That's pretty out there.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nobody said they wouldn't be champs. Nobody is taking anything from Toronto by saying we shouldn't crown them champs. They did earn a title if they win. However...

Klay missed a game and was hurt part of another so they in fact did not have him for an important game. KD is and has been on the team for the last few years and the cavs could have won potentially had he not been. It's vastly easier to beat a team with Kevin Durant on the bench. Nobody said Toronto couldn't do it and in fact I'm sure they will win at this point.

Is it easier or harder to win when the opposing team's best player does not play and their third best missing 1 game? It's easier, case closed. You are a fan of them and I feel happy for you if they win, but don't act like this wasn't made easier to a degree. Your opinion that the warriors are still whole because a hobbled squad is out there doesn't actually align with reality.

If the raptors lose this with a 2-1 lead, Klay rushing back from injury, and KD out at minimum 4 games plus Iggy banged up, it will be one of the most laughable things in recent memory... second only to the warriors themselves blowing a 3-1 lead to the cavs in '16 when they were 73-9.

Also come on dawg, don't name your kid Kawhi, name him Drake, the real MVP.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DrumsNotDead View Post
    Nobody said they wouldn't be champs. Nobody is taking anything from Toronto by saying we shouldn't crown them champs. They did earn a title if they win. However...

Klay missed a game and was hurt part of another so they in fact did not have him for an important game. KD is and has been on the team for the last few years and the cavs could have won potentially had he not been. It's vastly easier to beat a team with Kevin Durant on the bench. Nobody said Toronto couldn't do it and in fact I'm sure they will win at this point.

Is it easier or harder to win when the opposing team's best player does not play and their third best missing 1 game? It's easier, case closed. You are a fan of them and I feel happy for you if they win, but don't act like this wasn't made easier to a degree. Your opinion that the warriors are still whole because a hobbled squad is out there doesn't actually align with reality.

If the raptors lose this with a 2-1 lead, Klay rushing back from injury, and KD out at minimum 4 games plus Iggy banged up, it will be one of the most laughable things in recent memory... second only to the warriors themselves blowing a 3-1 lead to the cavs in '16 when they were 73-9.

Also come on dawg, don't name your kid Kawhi, name him Drake, the real MVP.
    Toronto ain't losing this. Team is locked in, blood in the water.

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    Toronto ain't losing this. Team is locked in, blood in the water.
    This series is far from over, as much as I’d like to see Toronto win.

Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol I kind of like the name Kawhi to be honest it isn't very popular, no way I am calling my kid drake, not even his real name.

The weird thing is everyone keep saying every game a must win for the Raps, people seem to think that as long as KD comes back its a wrap. Even if Raps are up 3-1 people believe they can lose if KD comes back.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    I think it's pretty close to being over. Go back and watch game 3. The Warriors can't keep up with Toronto's depth, and Toronto's role players are all locked in. This team really reminds me of the 2011 Mavs, with the 2004 Pistons defense.

DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol I kind of like the name Kawhi to be honest it isn't very popular, no way I am calling my kid drake, not even his real name.

The weird thing is everyone keep saying every game a must win for the Raps, people seem to think that as long as KD comes back its a wrap. Even if Raps are up 3-1 people believe they can lose if KD comes back.
    If the raptors go up 3-1 it's over boyo. KD or not. He's not going to be 100% when he comes back. If this wasn't the finals he wouldn't play at all so it's not like he's going to go bonkers. He's KD so he can drop 30+ even still just because he has an unblockable shot, but I've got to think he's a bit out of game shape over the last few weeks of inactivity. It's not that it's a must win in a technical sense, but when KD and Klay are out, that's a game you shouldn't lose so in that sense it's like "dude you've gotta win that game", even though it's not technically do or die.

Also I was kidding about the drake thing. And why does popularity of a name matter? lol, never understood that.

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think it's pretty close to being over. Go back and watch game 3. The Warriors can't keep up with Toronto's depth, and Toronto's role players are all locked in. This team really reminds me of the 2011 Mavs, with the 2004 Pistons defense.
    Lol

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry Toronto bros, I've learned to bet the opposite of what Aricuck says and it has made me rich.
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

Originally Posted by Titansfan08 View Post
    Sorry Toronto bros, I've learned to bet the opposite of what Aricuck says and it has made me rich.
    Maybe you an finally move into that double wide, white trash loser.

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe come NFL season I will
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because it was the shortened season lockout year? Didn't that impact all the teams? Not even trying to argue, just not sure if I'm missing something.
    They went 15-2 in the playoffs and were straight up the best team by far that year. Injuries derailed them in 2000(Duncan and Elliot)

Originally Posted by lsiberian View Post
    They went 15-2 in the playoffs and were straight up the best team by far that year. Injuries derailed them in 2000(Duncan and Elliot)
    Yeah I know, I just don't get why they'd get an asterisk for winning when the lockout applied to all the teams. Was curious the logic behind it or if I was missing something else that happened.

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah I know, I just don't get why they'd get an asterisk for winning when the lockout applied to all the teams. Was curious the logic behind it or if I was missing something else that happened.
    That's a good point. I'm pretty sure the asterisk will be preceded by an asterisk.
    DR. 3time
    Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's trash talk that stem from the Spurs-Lakers rivalry of the early 21st century. The argument was always who is better the Spurs or Lakers. The Lakers players used to joke that the 99 championship was an asterisk because of the lockout shortened season.

SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Name your kid Pascal. Bout to be a perennial all star. Will possibly spend his whole career in Toronto. Dropped over 30 in his first finals game ever. Is a good dude. 10/10 name.
    Los Angeles Crew
    Computer Science crew
    BMW crew

Originally Posted by SompletelyCober View Post
    Name your kid Pascal. Bout to be a perennial all star. Will possibly spend his whole career in Toronto. Dropped over 30 in his first finals game ever. Is a good dude. 10/10 name.
    Aren’t you a warriors/heat fan?

Lol
    I don't think you watch or know the significance of Defense. Raptors are all two way players. Warriors have nothing on D, and their best defenders are all hurt. Curry goes for 40 again or they lose

I don't think you watch or know the significance of Defense. Raptors are all two way players. Warriors have nothing on D, and their best defenders are all hurt. Curry goes for 40 again or they lose
    And curry can’t go off for 40 again? Again, I think Toronto will win this series and I’m hoping they do. But let’s not forget this warrior team that limped into the finals are still 3 time champions, have been down in many previous series, and have the best coach in the league. This series is not over as much as you want it to be and if they end up winning it’s not because you were right. All the bounces went Toronto's way last game. Some of that was effort and some was luck. That can easily change. There is no need to be so arrogant when it can easily bite you in the ass.

turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    & The low test racist ******* strikes again.
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"

USAF 2006 - Present

If you see me in the garage practicing my nunchucks with my crocs on just keep driving.. I'm in the zone and don't want you getting pregnant.

SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by turk75 View Post
    Yikes not even Ohio residents like this incel. Imagine being on one of the biggest forums in the world and you manage to make everyone hate you because you're a pathetic moron in every aspect of your being.

Los Angeles Crew
    Computer Science crew
    BMW crew

Originally Posted by turk75 View Post
    Oh hey, Walmart buckeye, who thinks he speaks for an entire state because that’s where your GED is from
    Last edited by AriGhold; 06-07-2019 at 05:26 PM.

DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sure and let's put an asterisk next to GSW 2015, 2017 and 2018 as well

And put a big gold star next to Lebron 2016 for overcoming the impossible

Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's up there. Beating a 20% warriors isnt that impressive. If they were at least 40% raps would have no chance. Sad that kawhi gonna leave next season enjoy it while you can!
    LeMagic LoMagick
    LeRodman LoStockton
    LeGlove LoKidd
    LEGOAT!!!!!! LoBRON!!!!

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the only thing in sports i can think of that actually deserves an asterisk is Barry Bonds homerun record
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And curry can’t go off for 40 again? Again, I think Toronto will win this series and I’m hoping they do. But let’s not forget this warrior team that limped into the finals are still 3 time champions, have been down in many previous series, and have the best coach in the league. This series is not over as much as you want it to be and if they end up winning it’s not because you were right. All the bounces went Toronto's way last game. Some of that was effort and some was luck. That can easily change. There is no need to be so arrogant when it can easily bite you in the ass.

Sorry but Kerr is NOT the best coach in the league.

Kerr is a polished moderately better version of Spoelstra.

Fuk I’d win a ring as a coach if my starting lineup was curry, KD, donkey, klay, and iggy. And I had multiple seasons to do it. Toss in cousins and Livingston for good measure.

“Best coach in the league” ha ha ha come on man
    Sig line can't be a novel

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Hardcore_D00d View Post
    It's up there. Beating a 20% warriors isnt that impressive. If they were at least 40% raps would have no chance. Sad that kawhi gonna leave next season enjoy it while you can!
    In what world are the Warriors at 20%? lol....