Death of Rats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Of all the fuss made...

Who actually owns a Kettlebell? I keep seeing BB.com doing articles on how to use them but I don't think anyone owns one. Or a gym.
    So, anyone or does anyone's gym have a kettlebell(s)?
    I'm hungry

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    nope but seems a good workout tho....

lucubration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why come no one has one then?
    Last edited by lucubration; 10-14-2003 at 11:47 AM.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    it is an alternative whay like sledges adn everything... id rather do weights but some trainers and coaches do use them and have seen good benefits...

TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Of all the fuss made...

Originally posted by Death of Rats
    Who actually owns a Kettlebell? I keep seeing BB.com doing articles on how to use them but I don't think anyone owns one. Or a gym.
    So, anyone or does anyone's gym have a kettlebell(s)?
    I own 4 so far. two 1 poods, and two 1.5 poods.

I got into them because I was looking for good routines to do to condition myself for the millitary.

There realy diffrent and realy awsome. There not the best for building mass,(but you can if you buy heavier molds, and know how to set up a good routine and follow it)

But they are GREAT for developing well balanced and coordinated strength. As well as deliver cardiovascular and anerobic excercise comparable to HIIT(better in my opinion).

Give some of the balistic excercises a try with a dumbell, then imagine the effect thaty momentum has on controling the weight.