dan00ryan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

building mind muscle connection

I am struggling to build mind muscle connection with my rear delts and shoulder’s external rotators.

I have had a physical trainer put me through a session with them, ensure my form is correct, and the next day my rear delts were not sore - my front delts were. I did numerous variations face pulls as well as lying dumbbell rows. Doing exercises like this makes my front delts burn and feel tired and they’re sore the next day - not my rear delts. When I don’t feel my front delts it’s my mid or upper traps that are firing instead.

I have hunched shoulders and don’t know what I can do to get rid of them at this point. It seems that I can’t get my rear delts to work.

Any advice?

Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You wouldn't be able to do any of those motions if your rear delts didn't work.

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I rarely use machines for upper body, but "the sitting rear dealt flys" and "standing crossover cable flys" would target this well... IMO, they often keep more tension on this head than DBs or BBs can...
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

Location: Brummy, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)