Page 70 of 156 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,100 of 4669
    GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LiberalLies View Post
    Game of Thrones fans, rejoice! George R.R. Martin has give you a reason to no longer despair at the show’s end on May 19. In a blog post Saturday, the Game of Thrones author revealed that HBO is working on three spinoff shows.

Martin cleared the air first: there were five different “successor shows” — he apparently doesn’t like to use the term spinoff — but three are moving forward nicely, he said.

“The one I am not supposed to call THE LONG NIGHT will be shooting later this year, and two other shows remain in the script stage, but are edging closer.”
    This info is so fukin old and has been posted like 200 pages ago in the last thread ...
    Banging in Hong Kong 2017, Europe Roadtrip 2018, planned: Mt. Kilimanjaro 2019. <- never happened, broke my leg, fml

~ Los Angeles Lakers ~ Eintracht Frankfurt ~ PhD crew ~ PrettyHugeDick crew as well ~ Philosophy crew ~

LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    stop busting my balls

viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000)
    seriously people are still commenting on this thread? what hopeless episode. i am sure it the worst of the lot.
    -->indian but yuge trump supporter crew
    -->anti-feminist, anti-gay,no hymen no diamond crew
    -->structural engineer crew
    -->meditation & astral projection crew
    -->crew crew crew, nobody cares crew

TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whenever I go online and see GoT discussion they hate season 8, but when I talk to plebs in my class about it they love it - and believe that the "subversions"/twists or whatever you wanna call it are as good as earlier seasons (espsecially the daenerys going all Mengele on Kings Landing). Thinking back there wasn't really any "subversion" in earlier seasons, more like logical medieval consequences.
    I laugh I rep crew
    always picks 5 crew
    LTC and proud.
    No teddies, small ass and wide shoulders.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Meralus View Post
    Tywin is probably one of, it not my favorite character. Especially his interactions with Arya when she was his cupbearer.
    In retrospect, watching Tyrion now, Tywin comes off as far more sympathetic and less of an outright villain as he came off as during those moments. Dude was right about everything. Tyrion is an absolute clown, a worse hand than Ned Stark and has been nothing but 100% irrefutably wrong with every single decision he's made over the past couple seasons, the ones this season just inexcusably so. If Dany retaliates against him next episode: She's not mad, he has been a train wreck and openly treasoned against her when he idiotically freed his brother. She'd be mad to forgive him.

Moving on: Anyone here watch the Shield way back? It's 15 years or more old at this point but even then I don't want to give spoilers to anyone who might not have watched it. Once GoT (GoT not GOT, folks. You don't cap words like "of"), once it wraps - might want to check it out if you want something to binge. It's a modern setting, cop drama, some of it rough around the edges, but lots of great stuff.

At the end, there was a complete heel turn of a main character, one that made perfect sense, but was a shocking moment when it happened nonetheless (to those who have seen it: The scene where the major character must confess their crimes), we'd been with them since the beginning, we knew who they were, yet we as an audience went along with it until that moment and when it was all laid out, particularly in the cold way it was, the hero instantly became the monster.

So, if anyone is keeping track: Turning the hero into a villain is nothing new and it's been done better many times, either a long, slow drawn-out process like Breaking Bad or even if they did it in an instant in the last season, then the Shield already had done this something like 20 years ago.

Subverting expectations can be brilliant but not if it's done clumsily and by lazy writers who don't seem to care and are looking more and more very overrated to begin with.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just read season finale spoilers on freefolk and just lmao if they're true (which they prob are)

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn it’s super addictive
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Griggz View Post
    Just read season finale spoilers on freefolk and just lmao if they're true (which they prob are)
    "lmao" describes this entire season.

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread has been more enjoyable to read than watching the last 3 episodes combined.
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This new thread makes it harder to show that I called Bronn to be on the throne ages ago.

And he's still kicking and safe from the fallout... he will just off whoever remains all Bronn like
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ragingcrayon View Post
    This new thread makes it harder to show that I called Bronn to be on the throne ages ago.

And he's still kicking and safe from the fallout... he will just off whoever remains all Bronn like
    I doubt we even see Bronn again. Maybe to hunt down Tyrion because Cersi is now dead?
    "I mean I know Im gonna get Got....But ima get mine more than I get Got Doh"-Marshawn Lynch

Made in Detroit

Perfect Height Crew

GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EBarbz View Post
    I doubt we even see Bronn again. Maybe to hunt down Tyrion because Cersi is now dead?
    With Cersei dead ... that makes no sense. Thats now assassins work: if your employer dies, who the fuk would pay you once you fulfilled your contract?

Cersei dead, Jaime dead, Tyrion is the only one alive who owes Bronn something. If anything, Bronn should be Tyrions bodyguard right now, he is his meal ticket.
    Banging in Hong Kong 2017, Europe Roadtrip 2018, planned: Mt. Kilimanjaro 2019. <- never happened, broke my leg, fml

~ Los Angeles Lakers ~ Eintracht Frankfurt ~ PhD crew ~ PrettyHugeDick crew as well ~ Philosophy crew ~

EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GotNext View Post
    With Cersei dead ... that makes no sense. Thats now assassins work: if your employer dies, who the fuk would pay you once you fulfilled your contract?

Cersei dead, Jaime dead, Tyrion is the only one alive who owes Bronn something. If anything, Bronn should be Tyrions bodyguard right now, he is his meal ticket.
    Yeah I meant hunt him down, because he still owes him something
    "I mean I know Im gonna get Got....But ima get mine more than I get Got Doh"-Marshawn Lynch

Made in Detroit

Perfect Height Crew

triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    uhhh....

i dont think these interviews mean what you think they mean lol...

you seem confused...

the last one is literally him just saying something normal and them editing in some goofy music with an internet review rating planting sarcasm that wasnt even there in the original interview

strong reaching.

like stated before, they are hesitant because they dont want to give spoilers in any way and stay neutral not because they are giving their dissapointed opinion. Which honestly, they havent even seen the show/episodes at that point, they are just actors in a giant cog of an organization who have only seen what we have seen.

Literally means nothing, not sure why people keep posting those same few clips like its some smoking gun proof its not good

herp derp eVeN tHe ActuRs doNt LiKE iT

Even the dany clip now makes sense considering she went Mad Queen, what the fuk was Emilia supposed to say??? To pretty much hint at what happens and that its depressing and sad and not like her actual persona? lol you guys are too much. she is literally just trying to play it off so theres no spoilers and laughing anxiously.

Yet, for some dumb reason... people interpreting that anxious sarcasm as a review of the quality of the show, which it isnt.

Werid and desperate reaching as evidence of the show supposedly not being good but ok.
    What about the one about the crypt?
    Green Tea Crew

Meditation Crew

LaCroix Crew

stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    It sounds smart but it gives Gendry a claim to the iron throne. A claim atleast as good as Dany’s since both their fathers lost the throne. I highly doubt anything will ultimately come of it on the show because D&D probably already forgot.
    Of course they forgot. This is the show, where the writers kind of forgot about feudalism. Cersei will never and could never be queen in the books, it will be young griff. What's her claim? What do we even call her current dynasty? Who supports it? Oh that's right, we're never told. Seems if one monarch dies its like king of the hill, next ass on the seat gets a crown.
    hi.

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stevedarsh View Post
    Of course they forgot. This is the show, where the writers kind of forgot about feudalism. Cersei will never and could never be queen in the books, it will be young griff. What's her claim? What do we even call her current dynasty? Who supports it? Oh that's right, we're never told. Seems if one monarch dies its like king of the hill, next ass on the seat gets a crown.
    No one will ever be queen or king in the books because there will be no more books. I wish I was wrong but that is the sad truth
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    Except that Gendry's legitimacy stems from Dany's legitimacy as monarch. If she isn't recognized as queen, then Gendry just remains a bastard.

Robert's claim also stemmed from being distantly related to the Targaryens. They're basically a bastard offshoot of the Targaryen family, and they had Targ blood mixed in through marriage as well.
    You're wrong. Right of conquest is a thing. There was no targaryen king until there was a conquest. Even aegon the conqueror had to wrestle with getting his rule legitimized by the faith and the maesters - just like in real life, Henry VIII and Charlemagne (we don't call him holy Roman emperor because he declared it for himself) had the church to contend with. The baratheon dynasty was legitimized by the major institutions of westeros. The targaryens are currently usurpers.
    hi.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Ball pythons made it in GoT good

I cannot wait to see what other species of snake are on the show! Yes!
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fukkin lmao

This is sweet. Camera crews are setting up, and I'm lookin' totally ripped. Beefcake. Beefcake.

insta: dupaloop3611

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pushing the spin-offs will likely be a big part of the finale, or just pushing the continuation of the story in some way. That would also fit the HBO formula: the penultimate episode is the big one, and the final episode sets up whatever follows

For people who have read the finale spoilers and are loling: the ending is supposed to be extremely similar thematically to what GRRM has planned for the books. So if the GOT finale is disappointing, I'd say it's likely GRRMs might be disappointing as well

It's tough to finish anything though, especially something that has spanned decades. And it's tough af to please people with an ending

Registered User TimeTravelerBro's Avatar
    TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LiberalLies View Post
    Game of Thrones fans, rejoice! George R.R. Martin has give you a reason to no longer despair at the show’s end on May 19. In a blog post Saturday, the Game of Thrones author revealed that HBO is working on three spinoff shows.

Martin cleared the air first: there were five different “successor shows” — he apparently doesn’t like to use the term spinoff — but three are moving forward nicely, he said.

“The one I am not supposed to call THE LONG NIGHT will be shooting later this year, and two other shows remain in the script stage, but are edging closer.”
    They lost alot of viewers after they killed the NK.

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TimeTravelerBro View Post
    Uhh what...

https://ew.com/tv/2019/05/14/game-of...atings-record/

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TimeTravelerBro View Post
    Fans maybe. Viewers went up

I'm confident that the spinoffs won't be anywhere near as successful though. Nobody I know irl wants to watch them now after this season. Before the season they were all hyped on all of them
    Last edited by bartosh; 05-15-2019 at 08:42 AM.
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^

1. That's going to be a plot point for sure. Dany will confront Jon immediately I'd imagine.
    2. Probably Jon. That's where the build-up is going.
    3. We'll get something for Tyrion, Bronn, and Arya. We might get something for Bran. Gendry is probably gone. Sam is gone. We'll see Sansa and Yara when Jon fights Dany, I'm predicting.
    4. All gone. I think we're going to see Brienne who arrives to fight Dany for Jon on Sansa's behalf. Sansa probably saw the Dany turn coming because she's supposed to be the smartest character in the show now. Grey Worm is going to die. Pod will be with Brienne.
    5. Night's Watch is done. Daario is in Meereen. Nymeria is wild. The FM suck in the show. Sweetrobin is pointless. Meera is gone.
    6. Why?
    7. Why?
    8. Predicting Dorne will show up in the final fight. Nobody running the show gives a chit about the Reach, Westerlands, Riverlands, etc.
    9. He's dead. The White Walkers were a red herring. The true villains were Euron and Daenerys.
    10. Did winter ever actually come?

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you guys think anything will happen to Tyrion for Jaime's release? Tyrion's hope was that Jaime's release would result in KL's surrender and Dany's appreciation in the end, but Dany destroyed the city anyways. Tyrion gonna get burnt to a crisp for releasing Jaime? Will Dany be killed before that happens?

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Do you guys think anything will happen to Tyrion for Jaime's release? Tyrion's hope was that Jaime's release would result in KL's surrender and Dany's appreciation in the end, but Dany destroyed the city anyways. Tyrion gonna get burnt to a crisp for releasing Jaime? Will Dany be killed before that happens?
    1) it's conveniently ignored like so many things this season
    2) dany is killed before he gets caught
    3) dracarys
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tyrion has survived many many many things he shouldn't have.. So by this series logic.. yeah he probably gonna get killed.

So far in this series, the only way kings/queens/etc. ended their terms was in a horrible way. I don't expect to see Danny faring any differently.

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    finale is going to be a catastrophe, D&D aren't bad writers, they made some of the best dialogue sequences in the series (varys and LF), but they got lazy and want that star wars money and decided to intentionally butcher the series, massive dickheads irl too from what i've read (what they did to barristan selmy, also pretty much shut down any request from the actors, it's even possible they side lined Jon bc of it). Can't wait for the ****storm.

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KingKringe View Post
    finale is going to be a catastrophe, D&D aren't bad writers, they made some of the best dialogue sequences in the series (varys and LF), but they got lazy and want that star wars money and decided to intentionally butcher the series, massive dickheads irl too from what i've read (what they did to barristan selmy, also pretty much shut down any request from the actors, it's even possible they side lined Jon bc of it). Can't wait for the ****storm.
    how many times does that have to be said

i think i'm certain that tyrion left team dany the second she started burning king's landing. jon retreated and tyrion was at the gates, so i'm guessing they met up. jon definitely not on team dany anymore
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KingKringe View Post
    Lolwut??? Both LF and Varys have been utter chit since they ran out of book material. Ditto for Tyrion.

Would be very curious to hear from the actors after the series has wrapped.