Location: Brummy, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Knee crunching "fixed"

https://youtu.be/_QoR-bENRtA?t=244

I suffer from painless knee crunching and came across the above video. When I'm in a weight bearing position i.e walking stairs or squatting my knees crunch, when standing it's barely noticeable.

In the video they lie on their side and flex the knee which results in no crunching, which makes sense as the lateral hamstring is activating to stop internal rotation of the tibia.

So would this really be down to weak lateral hamstrings? I tried the to activate the hamstrings whilst in a standing position with a resistance band to no avail.

Location: Brummy, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mak629 View Post
    Best to add cycling as it adds continuous resistance and creates good muscle connection throughout your lower body from glute to calf.
    Followed by lower body stretches .

Lower body mobility will eliminate knee issues.
    Thank you. I was reading about sitting on a table and just doing leg swings too. I'm currently trying to foam roll/stretch/mobility at least once a day.

With my music on I would never know there's an issue with knees, still have good flexibility it's just that damn nose.