Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At least Beto has a consistent viewpoint. Israel is an ethonstate and Bibi has defended that on numerous occasions. ****gy Beto is against it, okay. But we have cringe cuckservatives fiercely attack ethno nationalists here in America, while at the same time vehemently defend Israel. Absolutely pathetic.

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DukeOfWoodBerry View Post
    At least Beto has a consistent viewpoint. Israel is an ethonstate and Bibi has defended that on numerous occasions. ****gy Beto is against it, okay. But we have cringe cuckservatives fiercely attack ethno nationalists here in America, while at the same time vehemently defend Israel. Absolutely pathetic.
    Are you suggesting we shouldn't defend Israel and risk subjecting the Jews to another holocaust?

whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Israel is a Jewish ethno state. Bibi said Israel is only for Jews. I'm sure everyone here supports ethnostates for other people too right?
    No only Israel can be a nationalist country for some reason... I can’t imagine why.

whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Are you suggesting we shouldn't defend Israel and risk subjecting the Jews to another holocaust?
    Defend them why? Last I saw they blew up one of our ships and murdered our service men. The Middle East is their problem not ours.

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty much nailed it.

DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No, I'm fine with their ethnostate and others. I'm consistent.

billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No, I'm fine with their ethnostate and others. I'm consistent.
    Nice cherrypick. I'm you sure you couldn't find hypocritical people with, every political position.,

Originally Posted by billyjeanking1 View Post
    Nice cherrypick. I'm you sure you couldn't find hypocritical people with, every political position.,
    I'll call out any hypocrisy I see. This kind is particularly pathetic considering how they recoil at ethno nationalists for their own people, but support it for others. In my experience there is a strong correlation between how much someone on the "right" supports Israel's ethnostate and how much they oppose ethno nationalism at home. The hypocrisy is comical.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll call out any hypocrisy I see. This kind is particularly pathetic considering how they recoil at ethno nationalists for their own people, but support it for others. In my experience there is a strong correlation between how much someone on the "right" supports Israel's ethnostate and how much they oppose ethno nationalism at home. The hypocrisy is comical.
    Your argument makes sense, if you view politics in a vacuum. In theory, Israel shouldn't be an ethnostate either.
    But you cannot just time travel back into the year 1917 or 1948 and tell Balfour and Ben Gurion to slow down by explaining them the century long conflict they are going to cause.
    As long as the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, that has been going on for over half a century now, is still unresolved, implementing more liberal measures and opening up Gaza and implementing absolute equality for Palastinians will be pretty hard.

The US on the other hand is an ethnically mixed state. Throwing people out just to create an enthnostate would be some terrible crime. Moreover Americans unlike jews in the 1940s already have a state.

Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    Your argument makes sense, if you view politics in a vacuum. In theory, Israel shouldn't be an ethnostate either.
    But you cannot just time travel back into the year 1917 or 1948 and tell Balfour and Ben Gurion to slow down by explaining them the century long conflict they are going to cause.
    As long as the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, that has been going on for over half a century now, is still unresolved, implementing more liberal measures and opening up Gaza and implementing absolute equality for Palastinians will be pretty hard.

The US on the other hand is an ethnically mixed state. Throwing people out just to create an enthnostate would be some terrible crime. Moreover Americans unlike jews in the 1940s already have a state.
    That post sounds retarded. Either you have a problem with ethnostates or you don't. Implementing more liberal measures would be bad for Israelis? Why can't Muslim Arabs have a say in how the country is governed? The USA has been letting in millions and millions of people who want to tear down the traditions of America and are hostile to much of the country's heritage. They're set to entirely overthrow the entire political system and make the white, Christian population irrelevant electorally. A hypocritical cuck thinks it's fine for that to happen to white Christians but not religious and ethnic Jews.

No idea what that last sentence means. How are you comparing the nationality "American" having a state with ethnic and religious Jews having an ethnostate?

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're saying that zero Muslims live in Israel?

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    You're saying that zero Muslims live in Israel?
    https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...te-law/565712/

Israel passed a law this week that has been floating around the Knesset for a half-dozen years. Branded the “nation-state bill,” the legislation declares that Israel is the historic homeland of the Jewish people, and that “the right to exercise national self-determination in the State of Israel is unique to the Jewish people.”

A Netanyahu quote, "According to the basic nationality law we passed, Israel is the nation state of the Jewish people - and only it."

So, yes while it has some Arabs, Jews in Israel would never let their numbers or political power become substantial. They actively manage the numbers to make sure Jews have control of the country. Unlike in America, where white Christians are letting themselves be replaced and becoming a minority. Israel would never let Jews become a minority in their country. It's a defacto ethnostate. I would argue America before 1965 was a defacto ehtnostate because the nation's policy was to ensure the country was primarily made up of and run by white people.

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not going to lie but the Coke I just got out of a vending machine at work has the word Israel on it, and it sure tastes good. Shalom.

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by p100 View Post
    Every time someone criticizes Israel they are called racist. Netanyahu is prime minister of a state that is specifically belonging to a specific race. It can't get much more racist than that.

That's not how racism works.

Racism is believing all members of a group have certain inbred traits you plan.

The reason jews have israel is bcuz theyve been brutally attacked time n time again.

When 6million of another group at systematically executed then I will support a sovereign state for them too
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not going to lie but the Coke I just got out of a vending machine at work has the word Israel on it, and it sure tastes good. Shalom.
    The Coke of ISRAEL.

Sounds good to me.

⅟˝⅓ľ⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bibi is in trouble... LMFAO! he couldnt win the election... corruption charges incoming...

LMFAO!

trumpy should take notes whats about to happen to him next year....

LMFAO!

Last edited by BadMonkeyFunker; 09-18-2019 at 03:54 PM.
    ------->TRUMP LOST BY LANDSLIDE and BIDEN IS YOUR PRESIDENT<--------

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    bibi is in trouble... LMFAO! he couldnt win the election... corruption charges incoming...

LMFAO!

trumpy should take notes whats about to happen to him next year....

LMFAO!
    It's uncertain, it could go either way.

Why is everyone convinced that he lost? srs

⅟˝⅓ľ⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    It's uncertain, it could go either way.

Why is everyone convinced that he lost? srs
    90% counted... LMFAO! He needed a clear majority... good Israelis came out and told him to fuk off. LMFAO!

------->TRUMP LOST BY LANDSLIDE and BIDEN IS YOUR PRESIDENT<--------

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    That's not how racism works.

Racism is believing all members of a group have certain inbred traits you plan.

The reason jews have israel is bcuz theyve been brutally attacked time n time again.

When 6million of another group at systematically executed then I will support a sovereign state for them too
    You're a ******* and a cuck. There have been many genocides in the world's history, why do you only consider the holocaust important? 6 million? What a complete retard.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're a ******* and a cuck. There have been many genocides in the world's history, why do you only consider the holocaust important? 6 million? What a complete retard.
    What is it about Israel that enrages you so much?

What is it about Israel that enrages you so much?
    Like I said, I have no problems with them maintaining a Jewish ethnostate, I just hate the blatant hypocrisy that only they can have one. They want to preserve Israel as a Jewish state for a reason. They want to maintain their culture and values, they know it would change drastically if they weren't 80%+ Jewish. Somehow that thinking is racist in America and Europe though.
    Last edited by DukeOfWoodBerry; 09-18-2019 at 11:30 PM.

Like I said, I have no problems with them maintaining a Jewish ethnostate, I just hate the blatant hypocrisy that only they can have one. They want to preserve Israel as a Jewish state for a reason. They want to maintain their culture and values, they know it would change drastically if they weren't 80%+ Jewish. Somehow that thinking is racist in America and Europe though.
    1.84 million Arabs live in Israel.

1.84 million Arabs live in Israel.
    80-20 like I said. They would never let non-Jews sniff majority, they manage immigration very closely to make sure it remains Jewish and stays that way.

primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like I said, I have no problems with them maintaining a Jewish ethnostate, [b]I just hate the blatant hypocrisy that only they can have one.[b] They want to preserve Israel as a Jewish state for a reason. They want to maintain their culture and values, they know it would change drastically if they weren't 80%+ Jewish. Somehow that thinking is racist in America and Europe though.
    This is the problem with anti-zionists, they are typically uneducated.
    Israel is not an ethnostate anymore than Japan/China/Saudi Arabia/India/Pakistan etc...
    There are Arab citizens in Israel. There are Arab members of Knesset. There are Arab Judges.

Will there be an Arab Prime Minister of Israel? No. Will there be an Arab President/Premier/Prime Minister of Japan/China? No. So i guess they are just as bad as Israel, yet we don't see clowns like you posting about how Japan and China are hypocrites.

The reality is that just about every anti-zionist is actually an anti-semite in disguise.
    “Israel in the Middle East is fighting on behalf of the free world,” declared Mosab Hassan Yousef, the outspoken son of Hamas leader Hassan Yousef.

primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    80-20 like I said. They would never let non-Jews sniff majority, they manage immigration very closely to make sure it remains Jewish and stays that way.
    Would Japan/China etc.. let the majority of Japan fall into the hands of Arabs/Africans/Jews/Whites?
    “Israel in the Middle East is fighting on behalf of the free world,” declared Mosab Hassan Yousef, the outspoken son of Hamas leader Hassan Yousef.

Originally Posted by primetime32 View Post
    Would Japan/China etc.. let the majority of Japan fall into the hands of Arabs/Africans/Jews/Whites?
    I don't have any problems with Israel's ethnostate or Japan's or China's or anyone else. I think it's a smart and rational policy. I wish America had done the same. My point is I get attacked for saying that about my country but many of those people are big supporters of Israel.

I don't have any problems with Israel's ethnostate or Japan's or China's or anyone else. I think it's a smart and rational policy. I wish America had done the same.
    So what is your problem with ISRAEL?

I don't have any problems with Israel's ethnostate or Japan's or China's or anyone else. I think it's a smart and rational policy. I wish America had done the same. My point is I get attacked for saying that about my country but many of those people are big supporters of Israel.
    Many far left liberals (bernie sanders) are not zionists. In fact, many far left liberals hate Israel and support Palestinian causes (BDS).