Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill

Exclamation [BRUTAL] Sloot dumps LONG term boyfriend for a taste of a "jock" at college

I had the purest, most wholesome relationship in the world. We developed a strong friendship at the age of 15, got together at 16, had our first kiss at 17 and lost our virginities to one another at 20. He wasn’t the best-looking guy and he was far from an “alpha male” but he treated me like I was gold every single day of our relationship. I can honestly say that he had never hurt me. We had a great connection and had every intention to spend the rest of our lives together.

...Until I started wondering what else was out there. I looked around my college campus and saw other girls with these great-looking jock-types. I listened to stories of my friend as she hopped from the beds of player to player, making it sound as exciting as possible. Hook-up culture was rampant and hot guys were like trophies. When I saw girls at or below my smv pull alpha jock types, I started to stupidly wonder if I was “selling myself short”. I’m ashamed to say that I actually began looking down on my poor boyfriend.

I broke up with him at 21, on summer break, simply stating that I felt like we had grown apart. A month later I went back to college. It didn’t take long for me to be approached by the most typical “alpha” player jock that had ever lived. It’s actually hilarious how typical he was. Being hungry for what I felt like I’d been “missing out on”, I took him up on his offer and we became fwb. I knew it wouldn’t last- I’d heard all the stories and seen all the examples. But I decided that the experience was worth the potential outcome.

The potential outcome indeed happened. I found myself getting attached to him. Deeply. Just like the cliche goes, he didn’t feel the same (although he sure claimed to in order to keep me as a lay). He had an abundance of options, way too many to fall for lil’ old me. I fell deeper and deeper as time went on to the point where I found it damn near impossible to let him go. I got badly hurt and embarrassed time and time again but whenever I tried to leave, he would pull me back, likely for the ego boost. It took him leaving the country for me to “let him go”.

Now, 2 years since this fiasco began, I feel dead inside. I can’t stand knowing that I left such a wonderful relationship for such a dumb reason. The most messed up part? My ex boyfriend told me that he still loved me and he forgave me for what I did. He was even open to getting back together. I couldn’t. I could no longer feel any kind of attraction to him anymore. In fact, I couldn’t feel it for anyone. Instead of having an n count of 1 (my potential husband), I now have a raised one. I can only see loneliness in my future; marriage is a far-fetched fantasy. This, I brought entirely on myself.
    reddit.com/r/RedPillWomen/comments/9d0tqh/do_not_give_into_wondering_what_else_is_out_there

the most brutal part is the next comment she made tho:

I definitely know that he was an awful, awful LTR candidate (for other reasons I neglected to add to my post) and while this does help, it also kind of makes things worse. In the end, he’s the one in the back of my mind instead of my extremely-LTR-materiel ex.
    *LTR = Long Term Relationship btw

just fking LOL, a robust chad bangs her for one NIGHT then runs off and becomes the one she craves now opposed to her highschool boyfriend of 4 years who even asked to get back with her after it

it's a cold world boyos, be chad or get chadded.

Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Really sad how women are like this but that's the reality of the world we live in this day and age unfortunately.

What can you do?

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She's a sloot and her long term BF is a total fkn cuck for wanting her back and Chad is pathetic for jerking a third-tier sloot around. Basically everyone in this story is awful and they all deserve their misery, well obvious Chad's not miserable but Chad gonna Chad.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We developed a strong friendship at the age of 15, got together at 16, had our first kiss at 17 and lost our virginities to one another at 20
    took a year to get a kiss and three more for some tang?

this happened.

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are we going to pretend that men don't dump their girlfriends for the "college experience"? There are numerous posts on this website about guys who prefer not to be in relationships because they want to go and smash girls.

What I'm seeing is that the girl in the OP made a mistake, regrets it, and is now going to learn from it. The real crime is the ex boyfriend who is still open to taking her back two years later.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    girls don't type like that.

stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A woman who takes responsibility for her own actions? I can respect that.

TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Registered User TimeTravelerBro's Avatar
    TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Inb4 she gets cheated on

Loyalty meaans nothing now

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    become the jock but also be a good lover and maybe problem solved?

its about the looks though. She herself said that the guy she was with before wasnt good looking.
    Weve all been there before. Had the slightly chubby girl that we know we could keep around but its like..meh.. not even turned on by her
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill BlackPill
    Originally Posted by BeerCalories View Post
    I was just waiting for this cope nonsense, classic misc

reddit.com/user/Ruinedgirl22/posts

it's clearly a girl boyo, time to wake up to the reality of college.

mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This lmao. Reads like some nerd's lab report complete with red pill jargon.

RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlackPill View Post
    I was just waiting for this cope nonsense, classic misc

reddit.com/user/Ruinedgirl22/posts

it's clearly a girl boyo, time to wake up to the reality of college.
    Except that's not how college is, even at the massive party schools. Quit trying to post your bull**** propaganda on here.
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

♞Cheeky Ken....t♞ AverageKenneth's Avatar
    AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Reddit's gonna reddit.

Also negged for reddit, *******.
    *Always Pick 2 Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *Football League Crew*
    *Made a mod red once crew(SRS)*

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This. Women never admit mistakes and for some reason she isn't portraying herself as a victim. Has to be a dude.

Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    Except that's not how college is, even at the massive party schools. Quit trying to post your bull**** propaganda on here.

Safe to say you're well into your 30s boyo, you wouldn't have a god damn clue what happens in college these days with tinder. Not a clue. If you aren't on one of the sports teams you better pray you're over 6 foot or I got some bad news.

anonymous

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ive done this to so many women

Safe to say you're well into your 30s boyo, you wouldn't have a god damn clue what happens in college these days with tinder. Not a clue.
    So to join the misc, you must be 21? I'm a recent graduate, btw. So yes, I know what it's like. It's not what you're trying to paint it to be. You're a miserable, lonely boyo, and misery loves company. You're trying to make people anxious and insecure so you can feel better about your ****ty situation. I speak for most of the misc when I say "miss us with that ****".
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fake & gay
    Also men do this all the time to their loyal gfs. Just lol @ not being the turbo chad here

So to join the misc, you must be 21? I'm a recent graduate, btw. So yes, I know what it's like. It's not what you're trying to paint it to be. You're a miserable, lonely boyo, and misery loves company. You're trying to make people anxious and insecure so you can feel better about your ****ty situation. I speak for most of the misc when I say "miss us with that ****".
    Nonsense, we both know you're pushing 30, got 0 lays in college and the wage slaving is impending. Leave the college 1 night stands to the local jocks, gramps.

roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Somebody find out cuck ex boyfriends misc account so I can neg him, for being such a pussy. 21 years old and single the world is yours son, get it together.
    If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary

**New Jersey Crew 908**
    Upstream, Red Team

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Negged for reddit cuck story.

yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this just in

Goku lands on Namek
    Cries about Mod negs-crew

Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are we going to pretend that men don't dump their girlfriends for the "college experience"? There are numerous posts on this website about guys who prefer not to be in relationships because they want to go and smash girls.
    This. Almost every guy I knew including me made sure they were single going into college.

sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    reddit.com/r/RedPillWomen/comments/9d0tqh/do_not_give_into_wondering_what_else_is_out_there

the most brutal part is the next comment she made tho:

*LTR = Long Term Relationship btw

just fking LOL, a robust chad bangs her for one NIGHT then runs off and becomes the one she craves now opposed to her highschool boyfriend of 4 years who even asked to get back with her after it

it's a cold world boyos, be chad or get chadded.
    Honestly sounds like it was written by coping incel. No one gets that bent over sleeping with 2 people.
    Mother north, united we stand, together we walk
    Phantom north, I'll be there when you hunt them down.

Absolutely Love This For You! ❤️💕

Take America Back Again!

Verified 37 Going on 60
    Verified Fat Boy

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    This

What normal girl says “smv” and “n count.”

Sounds more like some revenge fantasy fiction by some incel.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Safe to say you're well into your 30s boyo, you wouldn't have a god damn clue what happens in college these days with tinder. Not a clue. If you aren't on one of the sports teams you better pray you're over 6 foot or I got some bad news.
    You're retarded.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    This

So are you.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    This

read the subname and stop coping

ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nonsense, we both know you're pushing 30, got 0 lays in college and the wage slaving is impending. Leave the college 1 night stands to the local jocks, gramps.
    Fuk you post some chit.... go back to Reddit.