Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Now that I think of it, he does smile when he's being dry which is enough of a gesture to understand his intent.

The only Finn I know other than you is Mika Hakkinen - the formula 1 driver. I recall post race press conferences with him and I couldn't believe how dry he was - even machine-like.

All this means you better not do Botox or nobody will ever be able to interpret your meaning in RL. Hey; maybe consider enrolling in Mime school?
    I don't need botox. I have no wrinkles cos I never smile, srs.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    I have posted pics of us several times. Even in the big misc thread one time. People actually thought I was stealing a pic online until I posted a pic of both of us. She got a few "10's" and "9.5" along with a bunch younger guys saying they hope they have a wife that looks like that some day. If you like the thin petite blonde, 5,4 110 lb with a tiny waist, great butt, good size chest and model like looks, that would describe her.

I feel in this context it is disrespectful to show off my wife just for her looks. She would certainly not be too happy about that. Despite being as pretty as she is, she is truly as modest as she is beautiful. She is not like me at all in that way! She is so much more than a pretty face and hot body. While she certainly has all of that, it really pales to her true beauty. I am a very lucky man to have her in so many ways. Her being insanely hot is just a bonus.

Judging by how much some of you love to hate me, I am pretty sure most would just use the opportunity to try to 'get under my skin' by attacking her. She does not deserve that as much as a part of me would love to show off a little.
    First off, I would never attack her, and of course I dont hate you. That's just stupid.

Frankly, it was all in fun until I saw that comment you made to SoTex. That was a horrible thing to say and I think you owe him an apology.

We all make mistakes and can get carried away in a heated moment, but there should be a degree of civility in how we interact. Or at least we should be big enough to admit when we're wrong and/or crossed the line of decency.

And I believe you about your wife, but I think doing no-handed squats is dumb and you're doing for attention.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I don't need botox. I have no wrinkles cos I never smile, srs.
    So Mime school is out?

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First off, I would never attack her, and of course I dont hate you. That's just stupid.
    Appreciate that. And I feel silly as my response about having a 'hot' wife was just an off the cuff silly 'bro' response made in a funny way. In fairness I think we should all appreciate the beauty of the wonderful women in our lives. You dont need to fit a 'model ideal' be be beautiful in my mind. We have some friends that I tell my wife how pretty I find them just because of the energy they give off. Wonderfull people that are just a joy to be around.

My wife is very cute, but never wants to be the center of attention, so it wont be hard to figure out who she is in this pic of moms from a recent banquet.

Frankly, it was all in fun until I saw that comment you made to SoTex. That was a horrible thing to say and I think you owe him an apology.

We all make mistakes and can get carried away in a heated moment, but there should be a degree of civility in how we interact. Or at least we should be big enough to admit when we're wrong and/or crossed the line of decency.
    While you might not believe it, I was also having a little fun in this thread. My response to SoTex was harsh but based in honesty. I have no idea what prompts someone to just come in and throw verbal insults at people they dont even know after a thread has pretty much run it's course. I have not interacted with him, good or bad, in longer than I can remember. I have no idea why he would feel the need to 'come at me' like that. So I gave him a brutally honest response. It is not a 'keyboard' response either. It was something I would have said in person. I am a direct guy...and that can be good and bad. But I am honest pretty much always.

but I think doing no-handed squats is dumb and you're doing for attention.

Nope....I do them at home alone too. They have been the BEST thing ever for me. It has allowed me to keep my core strength up even without going heavy. I have not trained Deads or squatted 'normal' in 2 years. I did all my squats no-handed for over 2 years 95% of the time never going over 315 with most of my working sets at 225. You might not know but I was hit in a car wreck 7 months ago and suffered a spinal fracture and 2 bulging and 1 displaced disk pushing on my S1 nerve. After the doc cleared me from the fracture, I wanted to see if it has affected my core strength. I had not squatted "normal" in 2+ years and never over 405. In my 4th workout, I went up to 535 with no issue. I think I could have hit 550 but I did not want to push my back too much. That would have been a PR so somehow the no-handed ones have given me WAY more confidence out of the hole. If I knew my back would handle it, I think I could probably hit a new lifetime best with my squat. No-handed has given me so much control over the movement. After almost 20 years of training, it is fun to switch things around. You should try it! REALLY

After this session a few weeks ago, I have just gone back to working no-handed ones again since the load on my back is much less and I am still dealing with complications of my injury.

RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She's on the left?

She's very beautiful.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I had my way - never online. It's just cringeworthy; particularly when used in every post.

There are people in RL who can pull off winking. Sean Connery to name one.
    Agreed. Sean Connery can pull it off, even with small quads and calves. He was a bodybuilder in his youth. Even then his legs weren't impressive. Yet, he definitely was a cool mthrfkr
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Induced drag" is the component of drag that comes...
    Having studied engineering and having an interest in aerospace I understood that immediately first time I saw it, but about a millisecond later it occurred to me that a large proportion of others would have no frame of reference to that at all and would probably just think of errrmmm... "drag". You've got to accept whilst it's perfect name from an engineering perspective it could be pretty odd for all the non engineers out there

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The swedes are real social butterflies compared to us, they even hug each other. They are nice. I'm sure they use smiley faces, maybe Steffo can confirm.
    I learned to hug just these last couple of years. It just wasn't a thing growing up and I react to people being in my personal space. Felt a little awkward and hesitant at first to be honest...figuring out what side to lean in on to avoid butting heads and how to to do the sort of half hug or bro hug to not seem overly into it. Not sure about winking and smiley things..I don't text these communist bastards.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    I learned to hug just these last couple of years. It just wasn't a thing growing up and I react to people being in my personal space. Felt a little awkward and hesitant at first to be honest.
    Fist bump is more efficient anyway.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Mr Flexy's Happy Protg LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ID, any pic I have ever seen of your wife is stunning. She is very beautiful!
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She's on the left?

She's very beautiful.
    Way too good for me!

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    ID, any pic I have ever seen of your wife is stunning. She is very beautiful!
    That is super sweet of you. Thank you

So she and I were doing yard work today and I was flirting with her. I told her I was arguing on the internet with someone and my response was "My wife is hot". She looked at me and laughed. I said "why not?....its true". She just rolled her eyes. Dont under estimate her. She will work harder then most men. She scares me sometimes!

Anyway.....I had these uploaded on Imgur and shared these before. First is almost 30 years ago at my Sr prom. I was 17 and she was 16. She had mono, so her cheeks were a little puffy. She was a good girl and I did NOT get lucky that night Or well, I lost the battle but won the war! The other pics are more recent.

Hey....on a funny note, my wife still loved me even when I had skinny little calves!!!! This was me about 9 years of no training right after our daughter was born. DIEL.....NO!

RAW lifts

Mr Flexy's Happy Protg LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As a father, you must look back at that prom pic of you two and think how you were just babies!

I knew you were a hockey player - lovely to see the family skate pic!
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Way too good for me!
    Nah, you are looks matched. She might be a nicer person...that I don't know, but when it comes to looks, you're about equal.

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    As a father, you must look back at that prom pic of you two and think how you were just babies!

I knew you were a hockey player - lovely to see the family skate pic!

Yep, played hockey for many years! Still cant ditch the goalie skates . After spending so much time in them, after I was doing playing in college I just could not make the transition back to 'normal' skates. I live down south now, but I miss that 6am smell of the hocky rink. My son now is a soccer player down here so I dont get to visit many rinks. Although my niece who still lives up north is a terror on the ice! Cant wait to visit and see her play!

As a father with a young daughter it scares the hell out of me! But I keep a very open relationship with her. We talk about everything, drugs, sex, even her 'woman' stuff she deals with as a 15yo. (that pic is a few years old). I want her to see the way I treat my wife and come to expect the same treatment from any boy that would date her. This might not be popular these days, but I believe very much in treating my wife like a 'lady'. I put my wife before me and I am happy to do it. As good a person as she is, she deserves it and would never take advantage of that idea. I always open doors (for my wife and any other woman). I let her out in the rain and go park the car. My wife is not afraid of doing anything, but I choose willingly to make sure I take on the more unpleasant tasks in life so that she not be the one to do them.

The hardest one will be getting her to understand the totally distorted view that most young males probably have of sexuality and relationships. The prevalence of porn and easy access would have you believe that women only exist to serve the needs of men. It is really scary to just open up any random porn site and realize that this is what our kids are presented with as to what 'sexuality' is. We have had age appropriate talks about this, but I know it is part of my job to let her see that a relationship is built on mutual respect. This is probably not a topic any parent wants to discuss with their kids, but it is one I will have with my son as well. I think as adults we have a perspective of experience , that when we watch porn, we understand the back drop. Kids dont have that, and to them, it is 'real'. Scarry stuff.

Nah, you are looks matched. She might be a nicer person...that I don't know, but when it comes to looks, you're about equal.
    That is a nice compliment. But I dont consider my looks in much of anything. I used to be a cute kid, but as I pass into the 2nd half of my 40's, my old man italian genes are kicking in. I am totally OK with it. I have greyd out on the sides pretty well, my hair is starting to thin a little and receede in the front at the sides. I dont love it, but I am also understanid I am not high-maintenance enough to dye it or worry about it. If it were not for the hair, I could pass for much younger. But I am totally OK with the path that life will take. Both grandfathers were totally bald except a small amount on the sides. My dad, is super thin up top, like transparent. If that it the path life has for me, I am OK. My looks dont define me, just like my physique does not.

This was me about 7 years ago with little whisps of grey coming in. Boy it comes on fast!!! I joke with my wife, that I 'used' to be good looking, now I am just getting old! I guess we all are!

RAW lifts

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

And I believe you about your wife, but I think doing no-handed squats is dumb and you're doing for attention.

So Mime school is out?
    Na Chaz its all good. Being called out by a drunk ain't nothing.
    Now being called out by your peers as Indouched Drag is, shows shows his true colors.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    Being called out by a drunk ain't nothing.
    Now being called out by your peers as Indouched Drag is, shows shows his true colors.
    Serious response here. First, I have zero idea of who you are. I know almost nothing about you. I dont misc much so I dont know if I have ever had any communication back and fourth (good or bad) over the decade I have been on this forum.

My comment about you being a drunk was a completely off the cuff remark based on the erratic pattern of some of your posts in the past that I have seen. My choice would have either been that or calling you Bi-polar. If I 'hit close to home' with the 'drunk' comment, you might consider how a guy who does not even know you, can happen to arrive at a conclusion like that. I have been called a lot of things on this site, and no one ever mistook me for a drunk.

If you do have issues, I wish you the best in getting the help you need.
    RAW lifts

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ID, not many get the trifecta of a great brain, a kind heart, and good looks. Your post and comments served
    only to reveal your poor attitude, lack of integrity and character weakness. But mostly..the karma that will
    come back to you one day.

Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    ID, not many get the trifecta of a great brain, a kind heart, and good looks. Your post and comments served
    only to reveal your poor attitude, lack of integrity and character weakness. But mostly..the karma that will
    come back to you one day.
    Very interesting. Funny thing the web is. Before good look and intelligence, most of the people in this world that know me or have done business with me would describe me primarily by my integrity that I have lived my life by. My friends would all describe me as one of the most giving people they know. As for poor attitude, I dont think so. I find the good in everything. One of my sayings is 'there is no such thing as a bad day, just some that are not as good as others'. That is what I live by.

Just goes to show the disconnect between a forum like this and real life. I am sorry that you somehow felt motivated enough to write that, as my impression of you is one where you generally seem nice.

If I do have a fault, I am too honest sometimes. But I am a what you see is what you get guy.

True story probably no one here has ever been tempted with. When I was in my accident, there was a moment where I was given a choice. A test really. After the dust settled the lawyers got involved. The man who was flying was killed almost instantly, I survived. He did not meet the requirements of the insurance policy. It was my helicopter with a value of almost half a million dollars. In the first few days after the accident I had total amnesia. I was 'coached' and pressured to say that I was flying so the insurance would pay out. It was an open and shut case. 90 day payout on a million plus policy. It would have paid for my lost helicopter and the loss of life.

There were no issues since I did not remember a thing. As the weeks past, I got back memories and knew that I was not flying. My lawyer told me that by sharing this, it would invalidate the policy. I would lose $500,000 plus as much as 100k for medical and the family of the deceased would get nothing as well. I could not lie. I knew that someday I would have to tell my kids about it and telling them that I lied to collect the insurance money was not an option for me. It was not an easy decision to make. Lie and say I dont remember, and I could have cashed a check in 2 weeks and his family would have got paid off. Tell the truth and get nothing and most likly get sued personally by the estate.

I told the truth. That single decisions cost me well over $500,000 and I spent the next year involved in lawsuits.

BUT I had my integrity and have always walked with my head high and never regretted it. Sometimes the what can look like what might be the worst possible thing to go through and forever change your perspective and give you an opportunity to learn about what is really important to you.

So....you really dont know me.
    RAW lifts

Back to the spirit of this thread!!!!

I guess this is 'better' thank skipping leg day. Maybe?

Before all the people scream in horror about how could I take a vid without them knowing...well stuff it I know you have all watched stupid gym fails and laughed.

Also, I actually went up and talked to these young guys and VERY KINDLY asked them if they wanted any advice. The said sure! I dont think they were much over 20. But I gave them the basic rundown on what they should be trying to achieve and why. Very quickly touched on weight transfer, bar position, goals. I gave them some vids to look up on youtube and even offered my help if they ever see me in the gym. I spent about 15 minutes working with them and offered the best help I could.

They were very appreciative. Their next sets went down to 95lbs to start and I could really see them watching their partners heels (an indication of weight transfer). They came up later and thanked me. Told me no one has ever told them any of that. I said 'no worries' and that I was a newb at one time.
    RAW lifts

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So because of this thread, i stopped looking at the attractive women and started looking at the build of the hundreds of guys at my gym (Latin Afam Asian, White). I saw a couple like ID described but it was only 2 or 3 dudes. I did NOT take a pic because A they might have thought i was a fan, and B the gym has signs posted all over saying that unauthorized picture taking is strictly prohibited and actionable.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They were very appreciative. Their next sets went down to 95lbs to start and I could really see them watching their partners heels (an indication of weight transfer). They came up later and thanked me. Told me no one has ever told them any of that. I said 'no worries' and that I was a newb at one time.
    Wow, that was awesome of you to show those young dudes how to lift.

Did you also show them pictures of your "hawt" wife and helicopter? I bet you did!

Wow, that was awesome of you to show those young dudes how to lift.

Did you also show them pictures of your "hawt" wife and helicopter? I bet you did!
    Na...just vids of her squat form .

I have been lucky enough to be able to help a bunch of guys over the years. Having a little grey hair helps give some cred. It is cool to see guys a few years later who have made tons of progress. I informally 'train' a bunch of peole. Just because I enjoy it. Lots of people coming.e to me for help with their diets. Word gets around I guess. It really makes something I love even more fun when you can help others.
    RAW lifts

Na...just vids of her squat form .

I have been lucky enough to be able to help a bunch of guys over the years. Having a little grey hair helps give some cred. It is cool to see guys a few years later who have made tons of progress. I informally 'train' a bunch of peole. Just because I enjoy it. Lots of people coming.e to me for help with their diets. Word gets around I guess. It really makes something I love even more fun when you can help others.
    No doubt. And if you can snap a few funny pics of people in the process, then that's a bonus.

No doubt. And if you can snap a few funny pics of people in the process, then that's a bonus.
    Exactly! Life is good man. Enjoy it. In my book, laughting at others is OK as long as you dont forget being able to laugh at yourself. Or appreciate a good joke at your own expense.

I get my balls busted for posting pics (amoung other things), but I also post pics like this of myself. I am OK with busting on mysefl or sharing honest pics of times I dont look all that good.

RAW lifts

Always gotta get the last word... LOL, you are so full of $hit. Do you really think anyone here is buying your BS? Of course you do! Or more importantly, you believe it.

Look dude, it’s obvious you’re an incredibly insecure person. You can say what you want, but it won’t change that fact. You’re completely self-absorbed and act like a douchebag. But what’s worse is that you’re a colossal bore and have the personality of a ball-peen hammer. Do you think people want to hear your fuking life story or “words of wisdom”? You think and act like you’re the only one whos faced and overcome adversity.

I suspect that part of the problem is that nobody’s called you on your bull$hit. Your wife is selfless and lets you live in your fantasy world of self-grandiosity.

Why not do her and yourself a favor and grow the fuk up.

Seems like you like the last word bud.... I am just responding to your rubbish because I am in front of my computer and waiting on a meeting I have later. I have all day

Nice buddy. This is actually funny. (really). TRUST me, no one would ever describe me as insecure. People that dont know me might think I was arrogant though. That would not surprise me if that was your conclusion.

I am sorry about gushing on my wife and family. It is hard not to and I know many people dont want to hear that. What is different about me is I truly appreciate LISTENING and sharing in other's joy of their families as well.

Lots of people have been through lots of things, I totally agree. In my time around, I have met very few people (actually none) who have walked a similar path to mine. It does not mean that mine is better though, just different.

What BS do you think I speak? You have zero clue, but that is OK. This is my arrogant side speaking, but I probably would not believe me either.

It's all good man. You dont have to believe anything. I am who I am, but am humbled by the love of the people around me every day. I go out of my way to help others in what ever way I can. This has caused me to get screwed for hundreds of thousands of dollars over the past 20 years. BUT, I have been lucky enough to have it pay me back much more. All real talk. But you dont have to belive me.

Now take some of this energy and hostility and go have a good leg workout. Post a vid too! .
    RAW lifts

In before Chaz retaliates by posting pictures of his hot wife too.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I go out of my way to help others in what ever way I can.
    Then check your email
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Then check your email
    Sorry man, I only answer questions if noodz are attached.

J/K, things have been a little nutty with a few things I have been chasing as I explained elsewhere. I'll get back to you.
    RAW lifts

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    100 points for the correct answer. "Induced drag" is the component of drag that comes as a result of producing LIFT. I found it quite fitting, but most people dont 'get it'.

I am still a pilot and still hold my Private, Commercial and Instructor rating. I just no longer own my own helicopter(s). I dont make it out that often since it is hard to justify dropping $650/hr to go burn holes in the sky. I am not shutting the door on getting one later down the road, but I have other priorities currently.

Induced_drag,

You tha man! I guess.......... as long as ya not a TRT ***, but how would I know! Its all about hard work right?

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)