Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Handicapped / eldely seating and toilets.

Taking Kels cue I will post up a thread that's an actual question, well its a couple of questions.

When in an airport or wherever & you need to use the bathroom will you use the handicap stall if its the only one available?

While on a train or bus do you sit in the handicapped / elderly reserved seats? If a woman approaches / gets on will you stand up and offer her the seat? We Americans get a bad rap from many on being inconsiderate but my experience says that's a lie. Here while using public transit I will see males off their seats all the time whereas in Europe and specifically Munich & Budapest that's never happening. You will have guys in their early 20's getting on the trains and immediately grabbing seats while women who got on at the same time have to stand.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's easy to push someone out of the handicap stall, I mean they are on wheels

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I try to help or give room for elderly or mothers with small children, but not really to any regular woman just because she is female.
    For special seatings, I do use them but am ready to get up quickly if someone who seems in need gets on the bus. Concerning restrooms, I would just make an express delivery and quickly disappear into the shadows.

But I have noticed people in general have gotten much less considerate compared to just 20 yrs ago. Not sure how or why this happened but it did.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Taking Kels cue I will post up a thread that's an actual question, well its a couple of questions.

When in an airport or wherever & you need to use the bathroom will you use the handicap stall if its the only one available?
    Handicapped stalls aren’t reserved, they’re handicapped accessible. So if it’s the only one available and I gotta go I will use it. There would be an exception: If I was in an office in which I knew there was a handicapped person regularly using the same bathroom as me, I suppose I would make more of an effort to avoid that stall. As it stands, I have never come across someone waiting.

While on a train or bus do you sit in the handicapped / elderly reserved seats? If a woman approaches / gets on will you stand up and offer her the seat?

As a general statement it's a decent enough example of the soft bigotry of low expectations (I mean, why would women be less capable of standing as compared to men?)

But don't be an *ss about it. Any person should give up their seat for another person who needs it more, regardless of gender, elderly, carrying a f*ckton of bags, parent with small children, pregnant,etc.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 03-12-2019 at 01:21 PM.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

No because I can use any they can use 1. I'll wait.

While on a train or bus do you sit in the handicapped / elderly reserved seats? If a woman approaches / gets on will you stand up and offer her the seat? We Americans get a bad rap from many on being inconsiderate but my experience says that's a lie. Here while using public transit I will see males off their seats all the time whereas in Europe and specifically Munich & Budapest that's never happening. You will have guys in their early 20's getting on the trains and immediately grabbing seats while women who got on at the same time have to stand.
    Normally I would have given my seat if I ever rode either but now I'm worried someone will be offended that I'm using my male privilege.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm borderline handicapped now so it's not an issue for me.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Handicapped stalls aren’t reserved, they’re handicapped accessible. So if it’s the only one available and I gotta go I will use it.
    I am reluctant to use the handicapped stall. One time at work, some guy grabbed the handicapped stall next to me and started sh!tting his guts out. Within 30 seconds, a dude in a wheelchair rolls in and camps outside the stall waiting for the guy to finish up. I'm guessing he felt like an @sshole, but who knows?
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    I am reluctant to use the handicapped stall. One time at work, some guy grabbed the handicapped stall next to me and started sh!tting his guts out. Within 30 seconds, a dude in a wheelchair rolls in and camps outside the stall waiting for the guy to finish up. I'm guessing he felt like an @sshole, but who knows?
    I am very respectful to all women and elderly folk etc... I am also the first one to open my mouth if I see a youngin trying to but in front of or not respecting women or seniors.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was once sitting in a dentist waiting room, the appointment time had passed as usual in UK dentists and I was busting for a P**s. The only toilet on the ground floor was a disabled one, I figured I would only be in there 30 seconds and I could cut if off if I heard my name being called.

In I went, relieved myself, washed my hands and when I tried to get out the door appeared to be blocked so I started trying to force it, I kicked it a couple of times, I then started shoulder barging it only to hear what I can only describe as a whimper on the other side of the door. I stepped back waited a few seconds then tried the door again, this time it opened only for me to presented with a disabled person in a wheelchair trying to get into the room I had just used. For the previous 30 or so seconds I had been ramming the door into this person while trying to exit the bathroom I shouldn't have been using!

For a split second I considered putting on a disability of some kind so I could justify being in there!! I didn't of course I just apologized and have never used a disabled toilet since.
    Last edited by dazlittle; 03-13-2019 at 06:51 AM.
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't use handicap bathroom stalls. I wait.

I will give up my seat if someone looks like they need it more than I do.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If you're pregnant, elderly, injured, disabled, I will gladly give you my seat even if it's not a designated one that I need to relinquish by law.

But what reason would there be for me or any other man to give up my seat for someone simply because they are the opposite gender?

What logic is behind that?

Other than plain old misogyny?
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    But what reason would there be for me or any other man to give up my seat for someone simply because they are the opposite gender?

What logic is behind that?
    It is the difference between courteous and a gentleman versus a plain old dick.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I do stand up and offer my seat. If they don’t take it, I stay standing.

Just how I do it.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I do stand up and offer my seat. If they don’t take it, I stay standing.

Just how I do it.
    The way it should be done.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok but what is the actual logic behind it? What actual reason is there behind it other than "it's just the way it should be"

"It's just all about being a gentleman"... my friend, I'm sorry but that doesn't say much of anything.

Ok but what is the actual logic behind it? What actual reason is there behind it other than "it's just the way it should be"

"It's just all about being a gentleman"... my friend, I'm sorry but that doesn't say much of anything.
    Well, I can only speak for me and probably most here that as illogically it may seem to a minority, I choose to be a gentleman by letting any female or elderly person take my seat at any time.

drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, I can only speak for me and probably most here that as illogically it may seem to a minority, I choose to be a gentleman by letting any female or elderly person take my seat at any time.
    Same here, and hold the door too if entering/exiting a place. I guess it is just the way I was raised.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok.. here's a harder question, let's up the stakes!

Imagine, you are on a subway train. You are in the seat that has priority for those who need it most. There are no people who look like they need it and nobody is asking. All is well, everyone is happy but people are standing because there are no spare seats. At the next stop an obese man gets on and stands near you, he doesn't ask for the seat, do you offer him the seat, he's pretty obese so it's going to hard for him to stand

If you don't offer it why not? Because he's a man? (You sexist) because he didn't ask? (Shouldn't you offer?) because you judge being obese is his own fault? (you don't know him or his medical history so you're being judgemental)

What decision do you make??? Why?

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Ok.. here's a harder question, let's up the stakes!

Imagine, you are on a subway train. You are in the seat that has priority for those who need it most. There are no people who look like they need it and nobody is asking. All is well, everyone is happy but people are standing because there are no spare seats. At the next stop an obese man gets on and stands near you, he doesn't ask for the seat, do you offer him the seat, he's pretty obese so it's going to hard for him to stand

If you don't offer it why not? Because he's a man? (You sexist) because he didn't ask? (Shouldn't you offer?) because you judge being obese is his own fault? (you don't know him or his medical history so you're being judgemental)

What decision do you make??? Why?
    If they look tired, i would. I'll offer a seat to just about anybody who looks like they need it more than I do. If they're just standing there, no need to.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wont sit in the elderly/ handicapped seats. I might use the toilet but only if the other stalls are not available.

I wont give my seat to just any woman. No need to give it up to a young perfectly healthy woman but an old person, of course. I am not an animal.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    That's true. Also, their punches have no power. It is super easy to beat the shyt out of a handicapped person.
    True. There was a time in The Bronx where some of the tough guy thugs would target the elderly. They would call the elderly “Push Ins”. This was due to when they would do a home invasion on them they could push in on the door after it was answered. Due to the elderly being weak they could not provide any resistance. Sad but true.
    True genius is often shown in elegant simplicity .

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    That's true. Also, their punches have no power. It is super easy to beat the shyt out of a handicapped person.
    . I was joking, you took it alil farther..and I have had friends in wheelchairs that I'd bet $1k could take you in an arm wrestling contest, srs, but true answer is if I have to take a dump and it's open, I prefer the extra space, and I give up my seat to elderly or pregnant women, but a normal able bodied women, nope, we are equal right? Obese guys, nope, blind people I just help them get off the subway on the wrong stop for fun...ok I'm joking again

Elderly people are weaker and have less energy so I get that. So if it's old vs young, giving up the seat for the older person is the logic behind it. But when the factor is simply gender, there's no logic to it that I can see. Being female doesn't make one less able to stand than being male. So what is it that women lack physically that makes you feel that it's a good idea for men to give their seats to women (when gender is the only factor and she's not pregnant, injured, sick, or disabled).

Elderly people are weaker and have less energy so I get that. So if it's old vs young, giving up the seat for the older person is the logic behind it. But when the factor is simply gender, there's no logic to it that I can see. Being female doesn't make one less able to stand than being male. So what is it that women lack physically that makes you feel that it's a good idea for men to give their seats to women (when gender is the only factor and she's not pregnant, injured, sick, or disabled).
    I don't have any more answers, other than you are a good man, but we are different in our perceptions about how we see women.

Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm 64 yrs old with a heart condition (I go into and out of A-fib). While I CAN stand, when I'm in A-fib I'm a little wobbly. I won't give up my seat to a healthy 20-30ish woman (unless pregnant or in some way handicapped). I'll always give up a seat to an elderly woman who would have a harder time standing.

As for the bathroom, I also suffer from IBS (man, I'm getting old and showing the symptoms!). I take a normal stall, if available. If the handicap stall is available, I'm going in. There are times when even a 10-15 second wait can make the difference in me keeping my dignity or suffering major embarrassment. I may not be physically handicapped but, as anyone with IBS will tell you, it's an unseen disability. Please don't judge seemingly normal people for using the handicap stall.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Came into thread thinking someone else besides myself installed the taller "handicap" toilet in their bathroom. Leaving disappointed and a little embarrassed. Yes, I would/have used the handicap stall in an airport. I need a bigger stall to take my bags into. I figure having to bring your luggage into the stall because you can't trust your fellow American people for 60 seconds is a good enough "handicap"...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PowersKenny View Post
    It's easy to push someone out of the handicap stall, I mean they are on wheels
    Bro...that's so cruel. You would prolly push women and children out of your way as you ran out of a burning building wouldn't you?

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    I try to help or give room for elderly or mothers with small children, but not really to any regular woman just because she is female.
    For special seatings, I do use them but am ready to get up quickly if someone who seems in need gets on the bus. Concerning restrooms, I would just make an express delivery and quickly disappear into the shadows.

But I have noticed people in general have gotten much less considerate compared to just 20 yrs ago. Not sure how or why this happened but it did.
    What if the woman was like a legit 8.5/10? Any exceptions?

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Bro...that's so cruel. You would prolly push women and children out of your way as you ran out of a burning building wouldn't you?
    Seemingly....I can see how, to your untrained eye, it would look like pushing. But it is actually a safety precaution. In a fire, you have to stay close to the ground. Amirite?
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Seemingly....I can see how, to your untrained eye, it would look like pushing. But it is actually a safety precaution. In a fire, you have to stay close to the ground. Amirite?
    How do you live with yourself?