ForrestG100 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Natural ways to boost testosterone?

I've read various foods and supplements and regimes can have different effects on testosterone but a lot of them seem to either be placebo or just people trying to sell you something.

So what is there really? What are things I can do or things that I can consume that will, without a doubt raise my testosterone naturally?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If you are unhealthy because of diet or lack of exercise or sleep etc. then your T level might be below what nominal levels are for your body.

So improving your diet, exercise, rest and stress reduction could raise it back up to nominal levels.

Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ForrestG100 View Post
    I've read various foods and supplements and regimes can have different effects on testosterone but a lot of them seem to either be placebo or just people trying to sell you something.

So what is there really? What are things I can do or things that I can consume that will, without a doubt raise my testosterone naturally?
    Ashwagandha, Mucuna Pruriens, Vitamin D, and Zinc all raise free testosterone. There are plenty of studies showing that these substances increase testosterone levels in men; I just can't link them because I haven't made enough posts yet! But do a quick google for peer-reviewed studies on these substances and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Obviously the supplement manufacturers aren't being totally honest. The studies on these substances show a minor increase in testosterone levels, not the doubling or tripling some charlatans out there claim. But they do seem to work pretty well.

Of course, nothing beats exercise, sleep, food, rest, and water for elevating testosterone naturally. Get more sun too. These should be the things you get down perfect before you start looking for supplements.

truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sleep

lack of sleep (not getting a good 7 - 8 hours every night...without interruptions) is one of the biggest factors when it comes to keeping our hormones at peak/optimal levels

liza32 liza32 liza32 liza32 liza32 liza32 liza32 liza32 liza32 liza32 liza32
    Natural way to boost testosterone is eat protein,fats and carbs, excercise and lift weighs , take plenty of sleep, take vitamin and mineral supplements

johnconnorr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnconnorr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnconnorr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnconnorr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnconnorr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnconnorr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnconnorr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnconnorr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnconnorr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnconnorr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnconnorr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nothing works to raise testosterone above what is normal for you. (assuming diet and everything is in check) other than Vitamin D high dose and zinc but it doesn't raise by much.

Other than that there are anti estrogens and SERMS you can take which raise testosterone very high above the natural limit

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    DHEA will get no love on here, ZERO ( companies cannot make a killing on it)

Anyways, DHEA is by no means perfect, it is very flawed BUT honestly it is the closest thing to what you are looking for and as a bonus it is cheap and you can be the judge... give it about 2 weeks before expecting much in the mirror.

Good luck

jorellmartis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lift heavy and get good sleep

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Extra dietary fats, compound lifts and sleep
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by johnconnorr View Post
    nothing works to raise testosterone above what is normal for you. (assuming diet and everything is in check) other than Vitamin D high dose and zinc but it doesn't raise by much.

Other than that there are anti estrogens and SERMS you can take which raise testosterone very high above the natural limit
    I had a dr recommend taking 5,000 IU of vitamin D daily as nobody gets enough sun. I never had a problem sleeping through the night until I started taking vitamin D (which not getting enough sleep negatively impacts T). I take a multivitamin now, but not the extra vit d.
    S: 375 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    B: 300 pounds x 1 - 177-pound bodyweight 7/2019
    D: 405 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    OHP: 180 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    A great guide to nutrition: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001&p=1481919401&viewfull=1#post1481919401

MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I agree with @Pianoist101 but at the same time I feel exercise plays an important role along with high protein diet to boost your testosterone. Moreover, fish, meat, Milk Items, nuts and fruit also helps you to raise the testosterone level because they are rich in zinc, magnesium, vitamin B6, B12, and K2.