Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Does your maintenance and surplus calorie levels change with your bodyfat?

Maybe it's a stupid one, but if you are after a calorie deficit period, and you get to for example 10%bf,
    you can maintaine that level if you eat under your calorie surplus?

Or your body "feels" that you don't have much fat and starts to store it on a lower calorie level?

I'm just curious, because I hardly gain any fat, and I started my first cut from 15 to 10%bf, and it would be cool if a can eat after that like a pig and maintaine my abs XD
    Stats:
    OHP 0,75BW 5RM
    Front Squat 1,5BW 1RM
    Deadlift 2,1BW 1RM

Only Front Squat Crew
    No Bench Press Crew
    Bad Nutrition and Sleep Crew
    Extrem Metal Crew

here4me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) here4me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) here4me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) here4me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) here4me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) here4me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) here4me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) here4me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) here4me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) here4me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) here4me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi guys, I sincerely request you to please go to my profile, check my pic out in the gallery and tell me if I have abnormally high chest fat or a possibility of gynecomastia. Will be very very grateful. Thanks.

Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akos89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by here4me View Post
    Hi guys, I sincerely request you to please go to my profile, check my pic out in the gallery and tell me if I have abnormally high chest fat or a possibility of gynecomastia. Will be very very grateful. Thanks.
    I sincerely request you to not post in my thread which has nothing to do with your question. Will be very very grateful. Thanks.
    Stats:
    OHP 0,75BW 5RM
    Front Squat 1,5BW 1RM
    Deadlift 2,1BW 1RM

Only Front Squat Crew
    No Bench Press Crew
    Bad Nutrition and Sleep Crew
    Extrem Metal Crew

Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Akos89 View Post
    Maybe it's a stupid one, but if you are after a calorie deficit period, and you get to for example 10%bf,

Or your body "feels" that you don't have much fat and starts to store it on a lower calorie level?

I'm just curious, because I hardly gain any fat, and I started my first cut from 15 to 10%bf, and it would be cool if a can eat after that like a pig and maintaine my abs XD
    I'm sure many people on here can add tons of information to this.

To a point you can "eat like a pig".

Muscle burns more calories than fat, so the more muscle you have, the higher your calories can be and still maintain the same weight.

Edit - The less fat your body has, the harder it is to get rid of. Going from 30% to 21% is pretty easy, but going from 12% to 6% is going to take longer.

I don't recommend going full "junkfood mode" though. Just eat healthy and have your junkfood now and again. It should be fine.

If you notice yourself starting to gain weight or lose your abs, go on a small cut for a few weeks/months to get them back.

If you continue eating "under" a calorie surplus, you'll keep losing weight, until you get to the balance of body weight = calorie intake.

Couple years back I got from 230 to 178, finally had my 6-pack stomach, stopped watching what I ate, sat around the last 2 years and VERY slowly got back to 216 (I figured out I was eating approximately 70 extra calories/day on average). 6-pack is gone... for now. I'm back on a slow cut again.

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Akos89 View Post
    Yes, as long as you are eating maintenance calories, eat adequate protein and lift, you will maintain body fat to muscle ratio with maintenance calories.

A surplus is when you eat more than maintenance and will thus gain muscle/fat.