bmichaelhill is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is the NASM CES Exam difficult?

I heard the if you fail the first try that the second try will be the exact same test?

benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bmichaelhill View Post
    I heard the if you fail the first try that the second try will be the exact same test?
    Dude I think so

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just saw this now so a bit late but....The exam isn't difficult IF you UNDERSTAND the material in the textbook and not just memorize it.
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

AntonCrushes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Agree with above on the difficulty of the exam

Originally Posted by boo99 View Post
    Just saw this now so a bit late but....The exam isn't difficult IF you UNDERSTAND the material in the textbook and not just memorize it.
    I would agree! I purchased the All-Access plan with the online course to prep me for it, and then took an additional 2-3 months to keep reviewing the textbook. Seemed to work since I passed it the first time around. I'd suggest really doing their practice exams though to get used to the kinds of questions on the exam.

Location: Brummy, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I passed mine today. It's not hard as there's no trick questions or questions that aren't in the mock test at the end of each section.

The final mock test is 100 questions which can be taken an unlimited amount of times. All the one's I got wrong I'd make a note of and revise them i.e I was confused about the 'subsystems' of the body but after reviewing them for 10 mins it all sank in.