Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because he's "racist" but it's usually people who say that typically jump to conclusions to make such an argument.

Recently I was told he was racist b/c he wanted to create a wall and that walls are "oppressive". LMAO
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Yet he is at 52% approval this morning.

76% approved of his SOTU speech.
    72% agree with him on immigration.

The 28% that don’t agree with him on immigration are illegals and far left, virtue signaling liberals.

Originally Posted by turk75 View Post
    The way I see it is a wall/barrier would save $$. From all the info I've found, US tax payers are already spending well over $110+ BILLION (could be close to $200 Billion by all accounts) a year on people that shouldn't even be here in the first place.

Every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, and year that number drops is a W for the American people. How anyone can not understand this is beyond me. So in all seriousness... enlighten us on your plan to fix the problem?
    You know the best way to solve the issue? Let them all in and tax the people who live here legally to pay for them all.

See? That was easy.
    Last edited by Peter Ruby; 02-11-2019 at 02:12 PM.

MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Because he's "racist" but it's usually people who say that typically jump to conclusions to make such an argument.

Recently I was told he was racist b/c he wanted to create a wall and that walls are "oppressive". LMAO

Yeah I was hit with that by a co-worker a while ago.

She said he was racist, I asked what he's done that's racist, she said build a wall to keep Mexicans out, I said many countries have walls at the border to keep illegals out, she started to go red, I decided to drop it before I was out of a job.

I like Trump, but I like money more.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice nose dive..NOT.

2018 GDP;
    4.2% in the second quarter
    3.4% in the third quarter

https://www.bea.gov/data/gdp/gross-domestic-product
    And when it comes in around 2.6% in Q4, what will your thoughts be then?
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    And when it comes in around 2.6% in Q4, what will your thoughts be then?
    Thoughts won't change.
    It will still be better overall GDP growth than the previous administration.

...and if it is 3% what will your thoughts be then?

BRB: 2.6% would not be a nose dive.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post
    Yeah I was hit with that by a co-worker a while ago.

She said he was racist, I asked what he's done that's racist, she said build a wall to keep Mexicans out, I said many countries have walls at the border to keep illegals out, she started to go red, I decided to drop it before I was out of a job.

I like Trump, but I like money more.
    It's funny that before he ran for president I never heard anything about him being a racist.
    Everyone loved him on The Apprentice.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been wondering this myself lately. What has he actually done that is so terrible? Supports border security and deported a few illegals. Big whoop. Liberals have just realized that if they constantly stir up a fake outrage and REEEEEEEEEE over anything that even remotely challenges them they can silence their opposition and eventually get what they want.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Democrats hate him because hes Republican.

Republicans hate him cause he isnt conservative.

carlkarl2055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlkarl2055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlkarl2055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlkarl2055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlkarl2055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlkarl2055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlkarl2055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlkarl2055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlkarl2055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlkarl2055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlkarl2055 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The right answer:
    1. Women- Because they remind them of their jerk ex bf who cheated on them and was a misogynist

2. Minorities- bitherism and the Mexican fake quote. The birtherism was so stupid. He would have amazing support if he didn't do it

3. 100,000+ white liberals- They hate him because he has had so much more success than them despite being a bad speaker and seemingly unintelligent. I believe his iq is about 140, but he sounds like a trucker

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Boohooyoohoo View Post
    I personally don't like him because he is a disaster for the environment. But then again I am not an American, so it is not really my concern
    Can you give specifics?

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you really want to know why he is disliked, you might want to consider how many people here like to circle-jerk about how Trump is the 'GOAT troll' who 'triggers liberals'. Because it should be pretty easy to reconcile the idea of someone repeatedly trying to annoy people with the reality of that person succeeding.

Other reasons are his personality (awful) and his policies (mixed bag). But being a provocative dickwad is certainly a big factor.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think the man is a Narcissistic sociopath and cant stand the way people think he cares about America. Trump cares about Trump and is overall a terrible leader. Working for him would be hell. However, as President I think he's likely not as bad as everyone in the MSM makes him out to be.

gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    If you really want to know why he is disliked, you might want to consider how many people here like to circle-jerk about how Trump is the 'GOAT troll' who 'triggers liberals'. Because it should be pretty easy to reconcile the idea of someone repeatedly trying to annoy people with the reality of that person succeeding.

Other reasons are his personality (awful) and his policies (mixed bag). But being a provocative dickwad is certainly a big factor.
    ohhh so thats the reason hes disliked

i agree, it definitely has noting to do with fake news network propaganda constantly being spread 24/7 without end or reprieve.

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i really think its just diametrically different values. Trump supporters dont care about the things we liberals care about, and vice versa.

-trump supporters dont care that trump said mexico would pay for the wall, and then instead asked american taxpayers to pay for it. they just want the wall no matter how they get it.
    -liberals see that as both 1) a lie and 2) a broken promise, and we generally dont like liars

-trump inherited about $400,000,000 (https://qz.com/1411006/trumps-413-mi...cash-spending/) (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d4206b9b6180) but he says he "got a small loan for a million dollars." liberals see that as another lie, and being an entitled phony who didnt earn ch*t
    -trump supporters actually believe he's a self made man and brilliant business leader

-lying about weird, small sh*t like lying about the boy scouts of america speech, lying about US steel opening new plants, that weird fake time magazine cover, the list goes on. more evidence that trump is a compulsive liar. if you cant trust trump about basic, innocuous sh*t like that, how the hell can you trust him on major campaign pledges - or really anything?

-tax plan: liberals see the plan as yet another way to enrich to already wealthy at the expense of the poor and middle class. temporary tax benefits that will overwhelmingly benefit the rich in the long term, but billed as a "middle class" tax act.
    -trump supporters believe him, and believe the tax plan is good for them, even though many tax filers are just now realizing their refunds are smaller than prior years, or they actually owe money

-environmental stuff: regardless of your thoughts on climate change, trump has rolled back EPA oversight and pulled out of the paris accord. plain and simple, liberals are against this, and trump supporters seem to support this. i for one value our one single planet and the environment greatly.

-past shady/fraudulent practices: trump university, bilking contractors and subcontractors, named as a defendant in literally hundreds of lawsuits. trump supporters are weirdly proud of this - like its alpha. liberals see this as yet more evidence that trump is a conman, a crook, a fraudster, a liar, and someone who cant be trusted. i mean he literally screwed hardworking tradies out of their money countless times, and then declared bankruptcy so he wouldnt have to pay them.

-cheating on pregnant wife, 3 divorces, bragging about grabbing women by the pussy, paying women for sex. trump supporters dont seem to care about these things since they're not directly related to the presidency. that may be true, but liberals tend to see evidence of repeated cheating as evidence of an immoral person, and we think that immorality may inform decision making, etc. a person who does that is selfish and we prefer selfless people in office. its also embarrassing.

-healthcare: liberals tend to want simple, single payer universal healthcare as a right of citizenship. trump supporters dont, even though our healthcare and insurance system is a complete disaster, and healthcare bankruptcies, among world leading nations, are ONLY germane to America

-laziness and hypocrisy: trump has tons of executive time and has played more golf than any president in history. more vacations, more time off, less work than literally anyone. trump supporters dont care, but liberals see the hypocrisy when he complained about obamas golf time.

-russia investigation: trump supporters think its a witch hunt. liberals see 90+ indictments and wonder if we have a russian plant in office.

theres probably more too but i gotta go eat some bacon bishes

DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    i really think its just diametrically different values. Trump supporters dont care about the things we liberals care about, and vice versa.

-trump supporters dont care that trump said mexico would pay for the wall, and then instead asked american taxpayers to pay for it. they just want the wall no matter how they get it.
    -liberals see that as both 1) a lie and 2) a broken promise, and we generally dont like liars

-trump inherited about $400,000,000 (https://qz.com/1411006/trumps-413-mi...cash-spending/) (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d4206b9b6180) but he says he "got a small loan for a million dollars." liberals see that as another lie, and being an entitled phony who didnt earn ch*t
    -trump supporters actually believe he's a self made man and brilliant business leader

-lying about weird, small sh*t like lying about the boy scouts of america speech, lying about US steel opening new plants, that weird fake time magazine cover, the list goes on. more evidence that trump is a compulsive liar. if you cant trust trump about basic, innocuous sh*t like that, how the hell can you trust him on major campaign pledges - or really anything?

-tax plan: liberals see the plan as yet another way to enrich to already wealthy at the expense of the poor and middle class. temporary tax benefits that will overwhelmingly benefit the rich in the long term, but billed as a "middle class" tax act.
    -trump supporters believe him, and believe the tax plan is good for them, even though many tax filers are just now realizing their refunds are smaller than prior years, or they actually owe money

-environmental stuff: regardless of your thoughts on climate change, trump has rolled back EPA oversight and pulled out of the paris accord. plain and simple, liberals are against this, and trump supporters seem to support this. i for one value our one single planet and the environment greatly.

-past shady/fraudulent practices: trump university, bilking contractors and subcontractors, named as a defendant in literally hundreds of lawsuits. trump supporters are weirdly proud of this - like its alpha. liberals see this as yet more evidence that trump is a conman, a crook, a fraudster, a liar, and someone who cant be trusted. i mean he literally screwed hardworking tradies out of their money countless times, and then declared bankruptcy so he wouldnt have to pay them.

-cheating on pregnant wife, 3 divorces, bragging about grabbing women by the pussy, paying women for sex. trump supporters dont seem to care about these things since they're not directly related to the presidency. that may be true, but liberals tend to see evidence of repeated cheating as evidence of an immoral person, and we think that immorality may inform decision making, etc. a person who does that is selfish and we prefer selfless people in office. its also embarrassing.

-healthcare: liberals tend to want simple, single payer universal healthcare as a right of citizenship. trump supporters dont, even though our healthcare and insurance system is a complete disaster, and healthcare bankruptcies, among world leading nations, are ONLY germane to America

-laziness and hypocrisy: trump has tons of executive time and has played more golf than any president in history. more vacations, more time off, less work than literally anyone. trump supporters dont care, but liberals see the hypocrisy when he complained about obamas golf time.

-russia investigation: trump supporters think its a witch hunt. liberals see 90+ indictments and wonder if we have a russian plant in office.

theres probably more too but i gotta go eat some bacon bishes
    You people on the left are open borders traitors trying to take over the country and create permanent one party rule by supporting lawlessness. GTFO with your Russia nonsense.

SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thoughts won't change.
    It will still be better overall GDP growth than the previous administration.

...and if it is 3% what will your thoughts be then?

BRB: 2.6% would not be a nose dive.
    It won't come close to 3% and Q1 will be worse. And $1T in additional debt as a direct result of the tax cuts for the rich for less than 3% growth? Weren't the tax cuts supposed to pay for themselves? Weren't wages supposed to explode? Weren't corporations supposed to use all the hundreds of billions in fewer taxes they're paying to pay workers more and invest more?

The sugar high from the tax cut has worn off and now we the middle class are left to lurch along while the debt grows bigly and the rich keep taking a larger slice of the pie.

Fantastic.
    Early AM workout crew.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gluon View Post
    ohhh so thats the reason hes disliked

i agree, it definitely has noting to do with fake news network propaganda constantly being spread 24/7 without end or reprieve.
    Trump is sooooooo good at pissing people off!!!!!!!

People don't like Trump, what babies
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

It won't come close to 3% and Q1 will be worse. And $1T in additional debt as a direct result of the tax cuts for the rich for less than 3% growth? Weren't the tax cuts supposed to pay for themselves? Weren't wages supposed to explode? Weren't corporations supposed to use all the hundreds of billions in fewer taxes they're paying to pay workers more and invest more?

Wages;
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/31/pay-...recession.html

Tax revenues;
    "The latest monthly budget report from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office finds that revenues from federal income taxes were $76 billion higher in the first half of this year, compared with the first half of 2017. That's a 9% jump, even though the lower income tax withholding schedules went into effect in February."
    https://www.investors.com/politics/e...onomic-growth/

Business:
    https://thepoliticalinsider.com/busi...ment-tax-cuts/

Tax cuts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...early-refunds/

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    There is no cure for TDS and expect it to get worse in the next 6 years with the media fanning it
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Trump is sooooooo good at pissing people off!!!!!!!

People don't like Trump, what babies

I love Trump...very successful. He needs to put an end to AOC..she's a nut job. Her green plan is just rediculous.

There is a word for her. ...INEPTOCRACY.

TRUMP 2020
    $★☆-DA BMBC SOLDIER-☆★$
    _★cVc★__
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

Lest we forget;
    Last edited by deltpecx; 02-13-2019 at 07:39 AM.

Wages;
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/31/pay-...recession.html

Tax revenues;
    "The latest monthly budget report from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office finds that revenues from federal income taxes were $76 billion higher in the first half of this year, compared with the first half of 2017. That's a 9% jump, even though the lower income tax withholding schedules went into effect in February."
    https://www.investors.com/politics/e...onomic-growth/

Business:
    https://thepoliticalinsider.com/busi...ment-tax-cuts/

Tax cuts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...early-refunds/
    lmfao 2.6% wage growth 0.0% real wage growth. Wow, is that what we get for $1T deficits each year? Check out wage growth from 1980 - 2010 and get back to me.

Business investment sucks compared to the massive tax cuts businesses received.

And while I agree that the tax refund narrative is pretty fake, it just goes to show that the extra couple of bucks people got more in their pay really didn't amount to a whole lot since most folks are still bitching about lower refunds.

Keep up the good fight boyo, and be sure to post back in here with Q4 gdp.
    Early AM workout crew.

lmfao 2.6% wage growth 0.0% real wage growth. Wow, is that what we get for $1T deficits each year? Check out wage growth from 1980 - 2010 and get back to me.

2008= 2.3%
    2009=-1.5%..that's minus
    2010= 2.36%
    2011= 3.13%
    2012= 3.12%
    2013= 1.28%
    2014= 3.55%
    2015= 3.48%
    2016= 1.13%

First Trump year
    2017= 3.45%

https://www.ssa.gov/OACT/COLA/awidevelop.html

Business investment sucks compared to the massive tax cuts businesses received.

Just one point, businesses technically DO NOT pay taxes.
    The customers pay those taxes through higher prices.

2008= 2.3%
    2009=-1.5%..that's minus
    2010= 2.36%
    2011= 3.13%
    2012= 3.12%
    2013= 1.28%
    2014= 3.55%
    2015= 3.48%
    2016= 1.13%

First Trump year
    2017= 3.45%

https://www.ssa.gov/OACT/COLA/awidevelop.html
    Now how about add the years when we weren't in a financial depression. You know the decades I quoted? And Trump's first year was basically right in line with Obummer's years once the economy was out of the chitter.

Why are you being so disingenuous?
    Early AM workout crew.

Now how about add the years when we weren't in a financial depression. You know the decades I quoted? And Trump's first year was basically right in line with Obummer's years once the economy was out of the chitter.

Not being disingenuous,
    Too much to copy. You can click on the link.
    The Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush years were better.
    I just picked it up where you left off at 2010..and added 2008-2009.

Why did you not include all of Obama's years?

Here, I'll do it for you:

1995 4.01%
    1996 4.89%
    1997 5.84%
    1998 5.23%
    1999 5.57%
    2000 5.53%
    2001 2.39%
    2002 1.00%
    2003 2.44%
    2004 4.65%
    2005 3.66%
    2006 4.60%
    2007 4.54%

Wow, for the greatest economy known to man, ol' Tramp's wage growth sucks balls. 0.0% real wage growth.
    Early AM workout crew.

Not being disingenuous,
    Too much to copy. You can click on the link.
    The Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush years were better.
    I just picked it up where you left off at 2010..and added 2008-2009.

Why did you not include all of Obama's years?
    I didn't include the decade of the great depression either. Are you suggesting that the economy Obama inherited and the one Trump inherited are similar?

And I'm not even bagging on the wage growth so much as stating that even super charging the economy with tax cuts for the rich did almost nothing for the regular guy. And the go-forward outlook looks a lot like the economy we saw during Obama's last term. Flat wages and 2% growth, just with likely a doubling of the annual deficit.

edit: also your avi is thick, solid, tight with that 12 pack.
    (no homer)
    Early AM workout crew.

Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Obama had 0% interest rates, and low gas prices. When oil started falling, inflation ebbed
    EMT/Firefighter Crew

Bench 405
    Deadlift 700
    Sqaut 550

Originally Posted by Jrd86 View Post
    Obama had 0% interest rates, and low gas prices. When oil started falling, inflation ebbed
    lmfao. OMG 2.5% interest rates for 6 months!!!! RUN IN TERROR!!!!!!!

god you people are soft.
    Early AM workout crew.