Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Even the creators of Dungeons and Dragons got laid. Let that sink in

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Bro just think about the lengths a typical bro goes to stick his genitals inside a mildly interested, moist 4/10 hole. Thousands and thousands of hours of focused effort. For that.

Now think about all the guys, about half, who can't even sniff a 4/10 no matter what they do. Never will, realistically. It's easy to make fun, but think about it from their perspective. The imbalance of power between genders is pretty devastating for millions of people.
    I get it but still...what the **** does whining and complaining do?
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    there werent many incels. Before the internet girls pretty much married the first guy to ask them out.
    Says who

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've never spent time around an incel IRL. Literally everyone I know gets pussy and at least half of them are ugly as fuk, or fat or bald or any combination thereof. If you can't find a single woman that will have sex with you after years of trying it means either your expectations are wildly off-base or you aren't enjoyable to be around to the average person and you lack the ability to recognize it. Not everyone can drive a Ferrari. Sometimes you gotta settle for the Hyundai nomsayin.

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Drives people away. Its an endless cycle.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brozart View Post
    well that's a stupid fukn thing to say.

you think incels were going around talking about it with their friends (oh wait, what friends?)? you think that without "incels" becoming a thing on the internet, any normal people would know about them? the only reason some normal people know is because it became a 'movement' online and caught the attention of some people in the media.

there were always dudes who couldn't get laid, and average dudes (short, balding, ugly-average) can still get laid.

you live in a theoretical world, based almost solely on theories you read or came up with through collusion with other losers on the internet.
    Incels did not exist in these numbers , for these kinds of reasons.

So many people were married by early 20s to high school sweethearts or the girl next door. Women weren't that picky, because they didnt have the option to be.

You seriously think all this change in society and technology has not had a big impact on dating for men? You really think it's the same except now we have forums for it? No chance bro, open your eyes

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BeerCalories View Post
    Even the creators of Dungeons and Dragons got laid. Let that sink in
    i like how carrie fisher used to bang tonnes of nerd star wars fans. funny story, and would have been an absolute dream come true for those fukn nerd *******s.

Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    Incels did not exist in these numbers , for these kinds of reasons.

So many people were married by early 20s to high school sweethearts or the girl next door. Women weren't that picky, because they didnt have the option to be.

You seriously think all this change in society and technology has not had a big impact on dating for men? You really think it's the same except now we have forums for it? No chance bro, open your eyes
    oh yeah? please tell me where you're getting your data on the prevalence of incels before the internet era. please inform me, given the inherent deficiencies in the level of real-life communication of incel types, exactly how you know what life was like for them before the internet?

you're just making up bullchit theories because now you can see things that you couldn't see before. that plus neither you nor i are old enough to have experienced what it was like back then. even if we were, there would be no way we'd know how widespread incels were - if we weren't incels, we likely wouldn't know any incels, and if we were incels, we likely still wouldn't.

you know about incels now because the internet has given them a nice comfortable place to complain, largely anonymously.
    Last edited by Brozart; 02-07-2019 at 01:15 PM.
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    I've never spent time around an incel IRL. Literally everyone I know gets pussy and at least half of them are ugly as fuk, or fat or bald or any combination thereof. If you can't find a single woman that will have sex with you after years of trying it means either your expectations are wildly off-base or you aren't enjoyable to be around to the average person and you lack the ability to recognize it. Not everyone can drive a Ferrari. Sometimes you gotta settle for the Hyundai nomsayin.

I mean you're 41, still a generation removed from this honestly.

I know a lot of guys who never or rarely get laid and theres nothing wrong with them at all. They just arent attractive or high value and nobody gives them a chance. I'm one of them

J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There were way less incels because the internet has inflated ugly/fat girls egos. Ugly girls went with guys in their looks range.
    Misc Work Crew

Originally Posted by Brozart View Post

oh yeah? please tell me where you're getting your data on the prevalence of incels before the internet era. please inform me, given the inherent deficiencies in the level of real-life communication of incel types,.
    I could ask the same question to you. If they existed in the same numbers, where is the evidence for that? Because i haven't seen it.

Every piece of logic and evidence points to dating being harder than ever before.

Originally Posted by J1n View Post
    There were way less incels because the internet has inflated ugly/fat girls egos. Ugly girls went with guys in their looks range.
    It's because they can. It's not just ego.

Ugly and fat chicks can fuk and even date up now. Why settle for the lower tier men? They don't have to

WetMooseFartMan is not very helpful. (-500) WetMooseFartMan is not very helpful. (-500) WetMooseFartMan is not very helpful. (-500) WetMooseFartMan is not very helpful. (-500) WetMooseFartMan is not very helpful. (-500) WetMooseFartMan is not very helpful. (-500) WetMooseFartMan is not very helpful. (-500) WetMooseFartMan is not very helpful. (-500) WetMooseFartMan is not very helpful. (-500) WetMooseFartMan is not very helpful. (-500) WetMooseFartMan is not very helpful. (-500)
    What happened to the world we knew
    When we would dream and scheme
    And while the time away
    Yesterme yesteryou yesterday
    Where did it go that yester glow
    When we could feel
    The wheel of life turn our way
    I had a dream so did you life
    Was warm and love was true
    Two kids who followed all the rules
    Yester folls and now
    Now it seems those yester dreams
    And foolish game we used to play
    When I recall what we had
    I feel lost I feel sad with nothing but
    The memory of yester love and now
    Now it seems those yester dreams
    Were just a cruel
    And foolish game we had to play
    Sing with me
    One more time...

INeedABetterOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) INeedABetterOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) INeedABetterOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) INeedABetterOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) INeedABetterOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) INeedABetterOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) INeedABetterOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) INeedABetterOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) INeedABetterOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) INeedABetterOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) INeedABetterOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol @ coping couldn't be me Brah

I mean that's what miserable people tend to do.

You cant expect someone deprived of basic human relationships to be happy either. Thsts not fair

dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I could ask the same question to you. If they existed in the same numbers, where is the evidence for that? Because i haven't seen it.

Every piece of logic and evidence points to dating being harder than ever before.
    Because religion, socially enforced monogamy, and lack of online dating apps meant that girls would pair off 1-to-1. No need for that when you can land a Chad anytime you want. We're correcting for all of those guys that managed to reproduce in those times that would have been eaten alive in today's dating world.
    Last edited by dj10show; 02-07-2019 at 04:20 PM.
    Team Manlet
    Soccer/#10 Crew
    Team Titleist Crew
    Focus RS Crew
    Manchester United Crew
    Lightskin Lingard Crew
    David Reynolds Crew

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean that's what miserable people tend to do.

You cant expect someone deprived of basic human relationships to be happy either. Thsts not fair
    A stoic mindset goes a long way.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

A stoic mindset goes a long way.
    I agree but few can actually do that

Originally Posted by dj10show View Post
    Because religion, socially enforced monogamy, and lack of online dating apps meant that girls would pair off 1-to-1. No need for that when you can a Chad anytime you want. We're correcting for all of those guys that managed to reproduce in those times that would have been eaten alive in today's dating world.
    Yup, totally right.

Societal schemes were getting a lot more guys laid than a free market would. And we're closer to a free market now

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Incel of yesteryear:

What they are doing today:

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think in the future, we're going to see a huge shift to the dual mating strategy. Chad will father 80% of the offspring, but non-chads are just going to have to get used to idea that they are providers who can swoop in on single moms in their 30's who need money. That's really best case for them.

True incels will die out, but right now we have a whole generation of guys who were all told they'd get a nice woman to themselves just like the previous 20 generations. Not so much.

This whole idea of forced monogamy and women who are chaste and virtuous needs to die.

I think in the future, we're going to see a huge shift to the dual mating strategy. Chad will father 80% of the offspring, but non-chads are just going to have to get used to idea that they are providers who can swoop in on single moms in their 30's who need money. That's really best case for them.

True incels will die out, but right now we have a whole generation of guys who were all told they'd get a nice woman to themselves just like the previous 20 generations. Not so much.

This whole idea of forced monogamy and women who are chaste and virtuous needs to die.
    No way dude, men who cant get what they want dont just accept it. They become dangerous to society.

The only hope is that sex robots and video game get so good it keeps the nonalphas at bay. Otherwise society will collapse

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SmackPissItBoy View Post
    Well sons of ass, I can't say for sure because I am not an incel of ass in today's world, but I was an incel of piss in the distant past. I think it was easier back then boys of sons of ass. See sons, back then you lived in your own microcosm of piss. You didn't have Bilzerian of Sloots posting his "you suck i'm great" pics of piss all over internets of instagram to remind you of how much you suck piss. Plus, you always had someone you could hang out with in ass because it was much more difficult to alienate yourself from society back then in piss. You were forced to communicate, to be out in the world of piss. The times were real, less artificial. I managed to make it in ass, but if I was born in the 90s or later, son....son, i just don't know about that piss boy son. That's why I was so strict with my chirren of piss, because I greatly feared for their asses. Sometimes I hope they do not have chirren, because I am afraid of what piss may abide in future of ass. Son, I"m speaking from my piss, which is real tea, so do not make light of my retardation.
    The true Shakespeare of our time.

AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SmackPissItBoy View Post
    Well sons of ass, I can't say for sure because I am not an incel of ass in today's world, but I was an incel of piss in the distant past. I think it was easier back then boys of sons of ass. See sons, back then you lived in your own microcosm of piss. You didn't have Bilzerian of Sloots posting his "you suck i'm great" pics of piss all over internets of instagram to remind you of how much you suck piss. Plus, you always had someone you could hang out with in ass because it was much more difficult to alienate yourself from society back then in piss. You were forced to communicate, to be out in the world of piss. The times were real, less artificial. I managed to make it in ass, but if I was born in the 90s or later, son....son, i just don't know about that piss boy son. That's why I was so strict with my chirren of piss, because I greatly feared for their asses. Sometimes I hope they do not have chirren, because I am afraid of what piss may abide in future of ass. Son, I"m speaking from my piss, which is real tea, so do not make light of my retardation.

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No way dude, men who cant get what they want dont just accept it. They become dangerous to society.

The only hope is that sex robots and video game get so good it keeps the nonalphas at bay. Otherwise society will collapse

Lol what are they going to do? Sure a few are going to lose it and kill some people, but that's it. Betas are going to obey.

Lol what are they going to do? Sure a few are going to lose it and kill some people, but that's it. Betas are going to obey.
    They will cause instability in society and be dangerous. at some point they have nothing to lose. it happens all the time when people are pushed too far down. It's why we always need some form of welfare. Give people nothing, they have nothing to lose

05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    True, these millennial's have no self esteem, no ambition. Every morning I see the teens at the bus stop....just lol.
    $★☆-DA BMBC SOLDIER-☆★$
    _★cVc★__
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

They will cause instability in society and be dangerous. at some point they have nothing to lose. it happens all the time when people are pushed too far down. It's why we always need some form of welfare. Give people nothing, they have nothing to lose
    Lol are you trying to tell me there will be a literal beta uprising??

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I already explained how there's a lot more evidence now than before you fukn idiot

You're just a chithead who willingly ignores logic because you want to revel in your sob story
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    incels back then could also afford to move out of their parents basements. a dinner and a movie were all it took to get in the loins of a beth or a susy. Now if you don't have 1 mill followers on insta and 2 mill in the bank with a 12 inch cock u are doomed. I have none of those and bishes be mirin but I'm more awkward than this thread.
    Why lift when it's all about the jawline ©

StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Incels can't compete now that any sloot can have a chad with one swipe of a finger. Back then incels had a fighting chance.

3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

It was never so hard to get laid that a significant number of men couldn't do it.

Keep telling yourself that, sweetheart.