Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I knew I could count on the misc.

Felt so weird seeing every big name streamer promoting it this week, felt fishy/paid promotion as fck.

But from what it sounds from here, its not that bad. Will try run it this soon.

Will neg all of you if yall got paid for promotion too. lol
    reps for life:theheffnerr, AlphaMisc, Ancient Olympia

++ Positive Crew ++

Pre-MCC Vol.1 Crew

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IceCoal View Post
    I knew I could count on the misc.

Felt so weird seeing every big name streamer promoting it this week, felt fishy/paid promotion as fck.

But from what it sounds from here, its not that bad. Will try run it this soon.

Will neg all of you if yall got paid for promotion too. lol
    All their marketing budget was definitely paying off streamers, chit was so obvious and cringe that it was hard to watch. The money they received is still tickling their diks too with some of the comments I am hearing about the game. But with that said and even though it's not my style of game, the game is decent on top of it if you are into what it brings to the table. Being free to play you may as well give it a shot if you are on the fence.

IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    All their marketing budget was definitely paying off streamers, chit was so obvious and cringe that it was hard to watch. The money they received is still tickling their diks too with some of the comments I am hearing about the game. But with that said and even though it's not my style of game, the game is decent on top of it if you are into what it brings to the table. Being free to play you may as well give it a shot if you are on the fence.
    one thing sypher brought up was that apparently from the get-go, there weren't too many bugs or game breaking issues, which is a good sign of quality devs atleast.

nothing more cringe than paid promo dink-sucking for a game that has clear game breaking issues.
    reps for life:theheffnerr, AlphaMisc, Ancient Olympia

++ Positive Crew ++

Pre-MCC Vol.1 Crew

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In my first drop 2 days ago I almost made it to the end, me and a squad of randos where hanging out in a tower and when the battle came near I decided to f off and rush the enemies myself. Didnt work out too well. They got sniped and I got blasted.

I prefer fortnite. At least I know how shooting works in that game and can troll builders.

broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First fps in forever I've been into, been playing so much actually. Hemlok with single fire is so sick. Really excited to see what legends they add, weapons, and new maps
    That's my secret Captain. I'm always shredded

rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Apex Legeneds is by far the greatest Battle Royal ever.

More content, Character selections with unique abilites, awesome graphics, smooth gameplay, pumped music, and its free.

I love to see fortnite die slowly, phucking hate that game and its overhyped bs. Ninja was the only reason why Fortnite had most viewer base and player base. Now that hes playing Apex, fortnite player base is dropping..

Finally, a game worth playing and a game which is killing fortnite slowly. A great day to be alive !

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rdwire88 View Post
    Apex Legeneds is by far the greatest Battle Royal ever.

More content, Character selections with unique abilites, awesome graphics, smooth gameplay, pumped music, and its free.

I love to see fortnite die slowly, phucking hate that game and its overhyped bs. Ninja was the only reason why Fortnite had most viewer base and player base. Now that hes playing Apex, fortnite player base is dropping..

Finally, a game worth playing and a game which is killing fortnite slowly. A great day to be alive !
    I'll never forget when you made a thread about how quitting videogames changed your life and how videogames are more of a waste of time than other hobbies. I get a good laugh every time I see you post. Thanks

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    people saying the TTK is too long need to watch shroud.. he is absolutely hitting his shots on point. people dying in a sec against him.

face it bros, our aim isn't good
    So I dont know what point you're trying to make. But if I need Shroud level skill (professional 10-14 hours per day) to see that TTK isnt too high, that's not really saying that TTK is in a good spot.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    So I dont know what point you're trying to make. But if I need Shroud level skill (professional 10-14 hours per day) to see that TTK isnt too high, that's not really saying that TTK is in a good spot.
    TTK has nothing to do with skill or aim IMO, it's just personal preference.

Shroud and other pros will destroy in games with high and low TTK. Shroud owns in Apex and PUBG, exact opposites in TTK.

rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The only thing they should fix/add is the following..

1. Display "At menu", "In game (ppl left)" on the friends list menu. I hate receiving multiple invites while im playing. This will help so your friends know you are already in a game or not.
    2. Fix the crashing of being booted to title screen when games end.
    3. Ranking system
    4. Competitive mode

Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rdwire88 View Post
    The only thing they should fix/add is the following..

1. Display "At menu", "In game (ppl left)" on the friends list menu. I hate receiving multiple invites while im playing. This will help so your friends know you are already in a game or not.
    2. Fix the crashing of being booted to title screen when games end.
    3. Ranking system
    4. Competitive mode
    Halo 3 had all of this +way more over 10 years ago. Games these days make it almost impossible to even party up or add someone you played with

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    I haven't personally seen any streamers playing that didn't seem to thoroughly enjoy it. It chits on every other BR out atm, with or without sponsoring streams (which pubgarbage basically wrote the book on doing).

It means TTK is fine, you just can't hit your shots.
    What I'm saying is that I shouldn't need top tier aiming to have a reasonable 6-shot TTK, after winning the RNG lottery.

I went back and played Blackout after this game for the first time post armor nerf and my God it was so satisfying to land 6-7 shots and get kills consistently. I still think it's a little steep TTK with level 3 armor but the difference was night and day. I like the design of Apex and I like the things they're bringing in, but the sheer volume of shots that need to land with a majority of guns (wingman and peacekeeper and the crate sniper i cant remember can end people quickly) is just too high for my personal preference.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been playing on PS4 and even though I ****ing hate EA and all that they stand for, I can see myself playing this game a fair bit.

Those people who keep saying that they wont DL it because of EA need to give it a chance, the mirco transactions are cosmetic only so there is no disadvantage for not buying them.

The gunplay is smooth and the movement is fluid, that being said im using a razor raju controller so i have rebound a lot of the buttons, experience on a stock controller may vary.
    Always pick #4 crew

PSN: Lau_wings

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Waiting for season 1.

Hopefully they implement a stat tracker or stat page instead of individual character stats.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Finalcountdown-X on Origin

PC brahs hit me up

Pathead you better add me brah
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Is actually be fine without a stat tracker. I tend to get far too competitive when discourse are all running start tracking bots for tanks and grouping.
    This..

Trust when I say, Im all about competitivness and "KD"..

But the fact they dont have it, makes me focus more on team-playing and winning rather than just getting high kills.

I want high kills but Im more relaxed because my KD doesnt matter..

Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    Waiting for season 1.

Hopefully they implement a stat tracker or stat page instead of individual character stats.
    Next month baby! I hope for at least one new legend, a couple new guns, major improvements to connecting back into lobby after game has ended..

actually you can find your KD..

Take the Kills on a character (or all for overall rank) and divide the total amount of games played..

You can add Kills and games played tracker on your emblem thing to show off

EDIT: Subtract wins from games played then divide kills from games played

Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Starting last night my game started rubber banding, not sure what is going on. Sucks. Can't play until I figure it out. Has anyone else had this problem?

Other games still work normally, only Apex is experiencing it.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Soonerjohn View Post
    Starting last night my game started rubber banding, not sure what is going on. Sucks. Can't play until I figure it out. Has anyone else had this problem?

Other games still work normally, only Apex is experiencing it.
    your first test to fix it should be a clean uninstall and wipe of gpu drivers then reinstall the latest drivers.. see if that fixes anything..
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I'll never forget when you made a thread about how quitting videogames changed your life and how videogames are more of a waste of time than other hobbies. I get a good laugh every time I see you post. Thanks
    I remember this as well, just lol.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FinalCountdown View Post
    Finalcountdown-X on Origin

PC brahs hit me up

Pathead you better add me brah
    oh chit the apb crew is back

where's reyes

Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    I remember this as well, just lol.
    Gets me ervytim.... I gotta find that thread and start quoting some of his posts from there back to him whenever we talks about videogames. Just LoL.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Server matchmaking slow down for anyone else? Had some noticeable lag for the first time today as well.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    Server matchmaking slow down for anyone else? Had some noticeable lag for the first time today as well.
    im pretty sure the servers cant handle how many people are joining
    GAINS, GAINS, More GAINS

casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haven't had an issue on xbox
    I'm moose and I'm awesome!
    week 1: -3
    week 2: -2
    week 3: -2
    week 4: -1
    week 5:-2
    week 6:
    week 7:
    week 8:
    week 9:
    week 10:
    week 11:
    week 12:

L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I didn't think I would like this but it's pretty good. Lots of little things that make it better than the competitors.
    Stay natty cuz

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Played w some miscers we won 1 and got few 2nd-3rd places but dont even care about that. It was fun talking about misc and joking around.

Good times and cool brahs.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    Played w some miscers we won 1 and got few 2nd-3rd places but dont even care about that. It was fun talking about misc and joking around.

Good times and cool brahs.
    This. Also axnyc gtfih so we can box ******* lmao

not srs will rep
    ***Feeding son only beef jerky and rocks until he is 24 crew***

***Will be asking other parents at preschool meetings if they are jawmaxing their kids too crew***

Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Played a handful of games last night. Still learning, but Jesus it's already annoying to play with people with no microphones. Basically just follow them, or hope they follow you... either way you have no idea what they're doing.

Teacherguy3rd for anyone on PS4 that wants to play. Trying to find time to play more to get better right now.
    Being anti-2nd Amendment is like saying "We have too many rights, please take some away!"

My Couch Pulls Out I Dont poonpounder311's Avatar
    poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Firefightn24 View Post
    Played a handful of games last night. Still learning, but Jesus it's already annoying to play with people with no microphones. Basically just follow them, or hope they follow you... either way you have no idea what they're doing.

Teacherguy3rd for anyone on PS4 that wants to play. Trying to find time to play more to get better right now.
    5 wins today, all randoms, all no mic.

The ping system is your friend.
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /