Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I'll let you in on a little secret, BCAAs from foods and protein powders digest at a very slow rate. Free form aminos are instantly available.
    How is that useful? You aren't using them for fuel during your workout, and the window post-workout when MPS is elevated is large enough that it doesn't matter whether or not the aminos are available instantly, or after several hours.
    BP: 280
    SQ: 455
    DL: 585
    Bodyweight 185

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bLinkMoore View Post
    How is that useful? You aren't using them for fuel during your workout, and the window post-workout when MPS is elevated is large enough that it doesn't matter whether or not the aminos are available instantly, or after several hours.
    I'll say it again, instantly available
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    And for the general public nutrient timing is relevant for what?
    Finally some common sense

This is true and well said, EAA / BCAA / Leucine powders might not be worth it for the average joe. I always assumed that someone taking the time to register on the "BODYBUILDING" forum was not trying to be average, and I may have been wrong for years.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yea it is strange isn't it ? People look for any little competitive edge... they will f themselves up on questionable shiat.. but at the same time they will doubt or question free form aminos which have been proven the entire time !! And easily available at wholesale, or in amazing flavors

People just want something new, shiney, or sexy sounding ! Like if you called Leucine Silver Cell Lighting X1 it would be the new hot shiat !! Especially if it was hard to get or expensive...

Mind boggling for real !!

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post

This is true and well said, EAA / BCAA / Leucine powders might not be worth it for the average joe. I always assumed that someone taking the time to register on the "BODYBUILDING" forum was not trying to be average, and I may have been wrong for years.

You are lumping EAA/BCAA and leucine supplementation together. This is where the current up to date research shows that Bcaas (not the others ) are worthless to use.

For example, a study of of the UK found that Bcaas alone had a poor MPS response on their own. However, when combined with the other EAA’s, the MPS response was almost equal to whey.

The next argument around Bcaas is as an energy source. This is also incorrect. Your body during intense training taps into carbohydrates and even fats before aminos. Bcaa supplementation has shown instead to be inferior here as well. Even in a calorie deficit. One funny truth, one companies study showed it mitigated fat loss. Lol yeah that’s what you want.

EAA’s/leucine have good data. Leucine mainly for older adults as they need more to maintain muscle etc. EAA’s are equivalent to whey in regards to MPS response at a high enough dosage.

Bcaas on their own have little to no use regardless of whether you’re a whatever joe or big guy etc etc. Whether anyone likes it or not, that’s what the current research shows.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea it is strange isn't it ? People look for any little competitive edge... they will f themselves up on questionable shiat.. but at the same time they will doubt or question free form aminos which have been proven the entire time
    You are misinformed.

It's not worth it for anyone. It's been proven over and over again when protein is controlled for.
    Last edited by powercage; 03-17-2019 at 08:21 AM.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, the majority of the time the body is breaking down versus building, and this is where BCAAs are beneficial. An anabolic environment is the goal correct?
    Reread my post. The body is ALWAYS in an anabolic/catabolic state. BCAAs are not benefical in even a moderate protein diet. I wouldn't mind being a millionaire, but just because I feel like I should be a millionaire isn't going to make me have $1,000,000 in my bank account.

Science and a weight bar don't have much in common IMO
    Apparently my degree is worthless then since I went to school to study the science of exercise. Apparently there's no reason for schools to offer Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Physical Therapy, Nutrition, and etc.

Do you realize how much science goes into every piece of a cable or plate loaded piece of equipment you use at the gym has behind it? How much companies like Nike are investing in seeing how their shoes impact how much the foot will disperse upon impact due to their sole?

Statements like this from posters like you are why I stopped posting on this forum for nearly a year. MAN Sports does not require me to post on this forum. I post on this forum because I want to spread accurate information to people who are unaware and looking for advice.

I would be surprised if 5% of the people on this forum have ever competed in something fitness related. Especially competing at an advanced stage. Most posters end up on this forum because it's one of the highest traffic forums (misc lives) when they're googling "What is creatine", "how do I take creatine", "is protein powder a steriod", and etc.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    I would be surprised if 5% of the people on this forum have ever competed in something fitness related. Especially competing at an advanced stage. Most posters end up on this forum because it's one of the highest traffic forums (misc lives) when they're googling "What is creatine", "how do I take creatine", "is protein powder a steriod", and etc.
    It doesn't matter, your body doesnt know whether you are a bodybuilder or a regular joe. Free form aminos still don't make a difference assuming you are receiving adequate protein (which every true bodybuilder is).

It makes even less sense for a bodybuilder to take them. They are literally the last population that would remotely benefit from free form aminos according to current research.
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    You are misinformed.

It's not worth it for anyone. It's been proven over and over again when protein is controlled for.
    You continue to post on emotion rather than fact. I'm living proof BCAAs are beneficial

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

You continue to post on emotion rather than fact. I'm living proof BCAAs are beneficial
    parallel universe bb.com is fun
    Controlled Labs Warder

Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    You are lumping EAA/BCAA and leucine supplementation together. This is where the current up to date research shows that Bcaas (not the others ) are worthless to use.

For example, a study of of the UK found that Bcaas alone had a poor MPS response on their own. However, when combined with the other EAA’s, the MPS response was almost equal to whey.

The next argument around Bcaas is as an energy source. This is also incorrect. Your body during intense training taps into carbohydrates and even fats before aminos. Bcaa supplementation has shown instead to be inferior here as well. Even in a calorie deficit. One funny truth, one companies study showed it mitigated fat loss. Lol yeah that’s what you want.

EAA’s/leucine have good data. Leucine mainly for older adults as they need more to maintain muscle etc. EAA’s are equivalent to whey in regards to MPS response at a high enough dosage.

Bcaas on their own have little to no use regardless of whether you’re a whatever joe or big guy etc etc. Whether anyone likes it or not, that’s what the current research shows.
    Stop believing in manipulated science. Unless you're present take them all with a grain of salt

I mentioned this before. I was chosen to participate in a study, and 50% of the chosen participants were no where close to the requirements. I'll leave it at that

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Stop believing in manipulated science. Unless you're present take them all with a grain of salt

I mentioned this before. I was chosen to participate in a study, and 50% of the chosen participants were no where close to the requirements. I'll leave it at that
    You can say all day it’s manipulation but that works both ways.

And FYI, most manipulative science is done by companies and/or universities using grants funded by companies. A lot of the recent data presented is done by those without affiliations and done by actual scientists who focus on kinesiology.

But hey, it’s manipulation right?
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

You can say all day it’s manipulation but that works both ways.

And FYI, most manipulative science is done by companies and/or universities using grants funded by companies. A lot of the recent data presented is done by those without affiliations and done by actual scientists who focus on kinesiology.

But hey, it’s manipulation right?
    The ones funded by supplement companies dont show benefits when compared to even moderate protein. Thats the issue, there isnt a scientific debate at all.

Im still waiting on the first person to post the Hormoznejad study as if it means something without understanding the actual meta at all.
    Last edited by powercage; 03-17-2019 at 11:49 AM.
    Controlled Labs Warder

The studies are never perfect, that is why EVEN the numerous studies that back up what I'm saying are not the end of the discussion ! Personally, I could have waited years for 100 MORE flawed studies and arguing.... INSTEAD, I gave EAA / BCAA / Leucine a UNBIASED try, in addition to a high protein intake. In the years that FOLLOWED, I DID NOT NEED MORE STUDIES, I already had my proof.... but people were still arguing over the studies.

Again.... mind boggling ! What did these people have against something so convenient, and available in all kinds of flavors ? I would tell people I don't care which brand you try... but if you are really training HARD they are worth trying. I would get thank you emails from people on a daily basis with their results... some from WRAATH, some from XTEND, SOME FROM BULK POWDERS !!

Seriously sad to think of people skipping over one of the best things available, and then.. on to so much other questionable shiat on here !

https://imgur.com/a/rl3JnKl

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are people that truly believes in arginine and deer antler
    - Spot for sale

The studies are never perfect, that is why EVEN the numerous studies that back up what I'm saying are not the end of the discussion ! Personally, I could have waited years for 100 MORE flawed studies and arguing.... INSTEAD, I gave EAA / BCAA / Leucine a UNBIASED try, in addition to a high protein intake. In the years that FOLLOWED, I DID NOT NEED MORE STUDIES, I already had my proof.... but people were still arguing over the studies.

Again.... mind boggling ! What did these people have against something so convenient, and available in all kinds of flavors ? I would tell people I don't care which brand you try... but if you are really training HARD they are worth trying. I would get thank you emails from people on a daily basis with their results... some from WRAATH, some from XTEND, SOME FROM BULK POWDERS !!

Seriously sad to think of people skipping over one of the best things available, and then.. on to so much other questionable shiat on here !

n = 1

The image you posted is outdated/taken out of context. Look into the study parameters used in the literature where leucine is added to protein rich meals. Look at what they are compared to (the controls). Look at overall dietary intake control.

When protein intake has been accounted for, the research shows that supplementing with additional leucine does not provide any extra benefit in terms of muscle size or strength compared to placebo. This has been directly compared and accounted for.

You can certainly voice your opinion, it just isn't backed by practical research.
    Last edited by powercage; 03-17-2019 at 02:59 PM.
    Controlled Labs Warder

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pug12 u should've stayed in the hole you crawled out of along with your outdated 20 years old supplement knowledge.

We already got one amino peddler and this forum ain't big enough for two fugys.

n = 1

The image you posted is outdated/taken out of context. Look into the study parameters used in the literature where leucine is added to protein rich meals. Look at what they are compared to (the controls). Look at overall dietary intake control.

When protein intake has been accounted for, the research shows that supplementing with additional leucine does not provide any extra benefit in terms of muscle size or strength compared to placebo. This has been directly compared and accounted for.

You can certainly voice your opinion, it just isn't backed by practical research.
    What if I told you the majority of studies are decided well before the outcome, would you believe me?

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

What if I told you the majority of studies are decided well before the outcome, would you believe me?
    I'd say if you want to back up your claims you need some proof. Otherwise it is an opinion. Which is fine. You have an opinion that is not backed by research. Nothing is wrong with that.

Maybe you have some amazing insight into what has been shown to be the opposite in countless studies. Maybe the entire world is in on some conspiracy to discredit aminos for some reason.
    Controlled Labs Warder

I'd say if you want to back up your claims you need some proof. Otherwise it is an opinion. Which is fine. You have an opinion that is not backed by research. Nothing is wrong with that.

Maybe you have some amazing insight into what has been shown to be the opposite in countless studies. Maybe the entire world is in on some conspiracy to discredit aminos for some reason.
    PC, if something worked for you regardless of what someone else said would you still use it?

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

PC, if something worked for you regardless of what someone else said would you still use it?
    I don’t deal in red herring fallacies. There is a reason I give more weight to objective research. You do not believe in objective information. You are happy with placebo. Again, which is fine. It certainly works.
    Last edited by powercage; 03-17-2019 at 06:24 PM.
    Controlled Labs Warder

What happened to the party?

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

On another note, the Galaxy S10 takes some solid pics

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Ross Erstling?
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

n = 1

Where do you get this info from and why would you believe it? Proteins take hours upon hours to digest, and just because you're meeting your daily protein goal doesn't guarantee your amino pools will be satisfied. <Thats a fact

Believe in yourself and not in a study thats manipulated for someone else's gain

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm living proof BCAAs are beneficial
    Can you say "logical fallacy"??

You supplement with BCAAs --> you are a strong person --> therefore, BCAAs helped make you strong

I got a 90% on my communications final --> I listened to music while I studied--> therefore, it was the music, and not the hours of studying, that helped me get a good grade.

See where I'm going with that?
    BP: 280
    SQ: 455
    DL: 585
    Bodyweight 185

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bLinkMoore View Post
    Can you say "logical fallacy"??

You supplement with BCAAs --> you are a strong person --> therefore, BCAAs helped make you strong

I got a 90% on my communications final --> I listened to music while I studied--> therefore, it was the music, and not the hours of studying, that helped me get a good grade.

See where I'm going with that?
    Obviously music enhanced your cognitive abilities to some extent in this scenario, there's no other explanation.

Where do you get this info from and why would you believe it? Proteins take hours upon hours to digest, and just because you're meeting your daily protein goal doesn't guarantee your amino pools will be satisfied. <Thats a fact

Believe in yourself and not in a study thats manipulated for someone else's gain
    we've been over this multiple times before with all the research yet you ask for it every time as if youve completely forgotten this has all already been explained in detail.
    Controlled Labs Warder