Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Ah yes, coming in to defend the losers who think people deserve to burn to death for stealing gasoline. No surprise coming from you.
    How much are you willing to donate to the burnt survivors if I a gofundme is started?

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    I'm gonna guess that US_Ranger has a thinner skin than usual on this issue because he's been dealing with burned body recoveries from the northern California fire for the past couple of months.

Burning to death is a horrible way to go. Nobody deserves that.

Empathy Test: ISIS caged some Syrian soldiers and set them on fire and filmed it for Al Jazeera. If you can't watch even 3 seconds of that, congrats on being a normal human being with empathy. If you can make it through the whole video, you're probably a sociopath. If you thinks it's the Syrians' own fault for being captured in the first place, congrats on being a fuarkin' psychopath.
    It's not thinner skin, it's an understanding of subject matter that a bunch of spoiled Americans don't have. This goes all the way back (years ago) to the big game hunting thread. I almost died 3-4 times working in Africa protecting big game from poachers and also worked on safaris for people to pay to hunt legally. I had miscers sending me PM's threatening to kill me and all sorts of crap because they grew up middle class, never left the country and OBVIOUSLY had a great understanding of the difference between poaching and hunting. (last part is sacrasm)

Now it's the same thing here where a bunch of over-medicated suburbanites who've never seen anyone burned to death (worst possible ****ing way you can die) are in a thread saying they deserved it because they're filling up gas cans on a pipe someone cut. The level of disconnect between reality and sociopathic miscers is something I can't wrap my head around. If you've never witnessed a burned body or seen someone burned to death, you don't understand what's involved with that. Pick a way to die and it's probably 100x better than burning like this. But hey, they were stealing gasoline so OBVIOUSLY the punishment fits the crime. (last part is sarcasm again)

This place never ceases to amaze me with the sociopathic behavior. Once again, coming from the place where people egged someone on to commit suicide on live steam, I shouldn't be surprised but I guess I still have a lot to learn about mental illness and people posting on bodybuilding forums.

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    Mind blowing to me how many people on the misc are ok with theft or at least indifferent about it. People with such view points are thieves themselves, lazy, or have never worked to have things.
    What posts have you read here that makes you think that people are OK with stealing?

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ymer View Post
    How much are you willing to donate to the burnt survivors if I a gofundme is started?
    I don't donate money, I donate time. I don't expect you to follow my posts because that would be weird but I spent hundreds of hours per week at the shelters for free where I live after the major fires. I also went and searched for burned bodies and did animal rescue for abandoned pets and livestock in the worst hit areas. You're talking to the wrong guy if you think this is some sort of call-out thing where you're going to find me as a hypocrite. If you feel like helping, here is a link below:

https://californiavolunteers.ca.gov/camp-fire/

ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't donate money, I donate time. I don't expect you to follow my posts because that would be weird but I spent hundreds of hours per week at the shelters for free where I live after the major fires. I also went and searched for burned bodies and did animal rescue for abandoned pets and livestock in the worst hit areas. You're talking to the wrong guy if you think this is some sort of call-out thing where you're going to find me as a hypocrite. If you feel like helping, here is a link below:

So $0

Thoughts and prayers.

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So $0

Thoughts and prayers.
    You serious? I have much more respect for someone who donates their time over a few bucks.

So $0

Thoughts and prayers.
    Classic.

Bro, I worked for free for months at a shelter in the worst fire in California history. Get that through your thick skull. I saw burned up bodies in cars, I saw animals that were burned and had no eyes. I put my ass on the line 7 days a week from November 8th 2018 until January when I finally took my first off day.

You know jack ****. If you're trying to suck mod dick in this thread because you're hoping for reps, go for it. Don't involve me in it. Like I said, you know jack ****.

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to US_Ranger again.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hundreds of hours per week

Impressive feat considering there’s only 168 hours in a week

Classic.

Bro, I worked for free for months at a shelter in the worst fire in California history. Get that through your thick skull. I saw burned up bodies in cars, I saw animals that were burned and had no eyes. I put my ass on the line 7 days a week from November 8th 2018 until January when I finally took my first off day.

You know jack ****. If you're trying to suck mod dick in this thread because you're hoping for reps, go for it. Don't involve me in it. Like I said, you know jack ****.
    You seem really upset.

Time to stop pretending to be something you're not.

Originally Posted by Vhagar View Post
    Hundreds of hours per week

Impressive feat considering there’s only 168 hours in a week
    Still following me around? You need help (srs)

16x7. Do the math.

That first week I slept at the shelter in a spare cot (the fold out kind) because there wasn't enough help for the hundreds of evacuees we had. In fact, I eventually had my own little upstairs area to nap between checking on people. When I was so broke that I needed money, I would go do a 12 hour shift on the ambulance and then go right back to the shelter.

For the first time in my life, I went 2 weeks without working out because I was so busy.

None of this matters though since you're just following me around because you're mad that I was in the military and you have some sort of insecurity about it. Like I said, get help.

You seem really upset.

Time to stop pretending to be something you're not.
    Classic response, didn't expect it from a 2005 join date but I guess losers have been joining this site for years now. I'm sorry you're insecure about your own life decisions. That has nothing to do with me.

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imagine the smell
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Still following me around? You need help (srs)

16x7. Do the math.

That first week I slept at the shelter in a spare cot (the fold out kind) because there wasn't enough help for the hundreds of evacuees we had. In fact, I eventually had my own little upstairs area to nap between checking on people. When I was so broke that I needed money, I would go do a 12 hour shift on the ambulance and then go right back to the shelter.

For the first time in my life, I went 2 weeks without working out because I was so busy.

None of this matters though since you're just following me around because you're mad that I was in the military and you have some sort of insecurity about it. Like I said, get help.
    So 112

Read as, one hundred and twelve

One, hundred.

This message is hidden because Vhagar is on your ignore list.

Not sure why I just didn't do this earlier. Like a harmless stalker, sometimes you just have to ignore the person until they go away.

SmackBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmackBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmackBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmackBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmackBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmackBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmackBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmackBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmackBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmackBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmackBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vhagar View Post
    Hundreds of hours per week Impressive feat considering there’s only 168 hours in a week
    Still following me around? You need help (srs) 16x7. Do the math.
    Yeah son, 16x7=112 which equals hundreds of plural piss hours, do the maths you ass, iz you unedubucated in foolishness?

boy i smack your dumb piss wtf

Stannis Swolebrathian L0rdHumongous's Avatar
    L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Stringer-Bell View Post
    Here's another vid from the same uploader. Can someone translate what the guy narrating is saying? I'd like to know why the dude in the striped shirt decided to just clap the other guy at the wedding... looks like he shot some others as well?

ElChubbo is an overweight Sicario. He's only allowed to do hits where he knows the targets will be seated.

On a side note, it seems the Misc has the only poosay US Ranger in existence.

Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
    If you dont like the people that post on this forum you're free to not post here. I can see to it if you'd like
    You don't have enough baldcell, heightcell, incel, FA threads to moderate? You need to come to this thread and try to punk me for calling out sociopaths? Is that was this is? Or are you upset because you agreed with what they are saying and don't have an actual argument to make against what I'm calling them out on? Speak up dude, no need to hide behind mod powers.

Some dude trying to call me out for not donating to a gofundme (that doesn't exist) after I spent countless hours volunteering time for burn victims in a horrible fire? I'm not supposed to call him on his BS? Ok.

Originally Posted by L0rdHumongous View Post

On a side note, it seems the Misc has the only poosay US Ranger in existence.

Sounds good bro.

Well I gave you a chance to stoo acting like a raging prick TWICE and you chose not to. Enjoy your time away from the forums
    Can't even respond like a man. Expected more from you but I guess that's how it is. Typical.

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just posting to say RIP damm.

Also, holy hell at the low IQ. Not only was the gasoline spewing at high pressure, it was FUKING ATOMIZING RIGHT FROM THE LEAK!!!!!

Bruh, how in the fuk did someone, a few someone's not start screaming to get back and how dangerous it was?! I know they're poor but wow, you would've thought they were rushing in to steal water or something. Sheesh

My mind is nuked at watching hoards of people run TOWARDS gushing ATOMIZING FUKING GASOLINE. Wow

CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't even respond like a man. Expected more from you but I guess that's how it is. Typical.
    ok sweetheart. have a good vacation

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SmackBoat View Post
    Yeah son, 16x7=112 which equals hundreds of plural piss hours, do the maths you ass, iz you unedubucated in foolishness?

boy i smack your dumb piss wtf
    The obvious multi didn't get banned. Hmm.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmfao
    but who was stop, drop and roll
    Miami Hurricanes
    ***Georgia Crew***
    Swedish/Cuban Crew.....only member
    Hair of the Gods Crew

I found that if you have a goal, you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya, it feels phenomenal.

ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

This is a first. Now I'm 2 different people posting because I'm calling out people who take too many anti-depressants and don't have the understanding that people don't deserve to die for stealing gasoline? Interesting.
    This is my point. You completely disregard what I stated... I specifically reference how I *AGREE* with your initial assessment in this thread. You also COMPLETELY ignore what I said.

How about this. I'll donate $200 to California fire victims fund (You can choose which one...) Or any other charitable organization you wish... If you will provide your DD214 showing Ranger status.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ooph View Post
    This is my point. You completely disregard what I stated... I specifically reference how I *AGREE* with your initial assessment in this thread. You also COMPLETELY ignore what I said.

How about this. I'll donate $200 to California fire victims fund (You can choose which one...) Or any other charitable organization you wish... If you will provide your DD214 showing Ranger status.
    Bro he's banned. He can't reply to you.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can someone correct me if I’m wrong

Mexican gov’t is corrupt
    Mexican gov’t controls all oil
    If you find oil on your land the gov’t takes it and tells you to fk off
    Gas shortage in Mexico
    Gas prices are hiked high af
    Gas pumps short gas on purpose
    Ppl can’t afford gas bc corrupt gov’t controlling gas
    Ppl break pipeline and oil shoots out
    Ppl bring cans to get the oil that is spilling in the dirt
    Oil catches on fire and ppl die
    Miscers say good don’t steal

Is this correct?
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    Public Security Minister Alfonso Durazo told broadcaster Televisa: "At some point there were too many people there and the army and military personnel withdrew to avoid problems"
    Lmao that makes no sense. That's an exact type of situation that should be resolved asap. It was almost certainly going to catch fire at some point.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WestAfrica View Post
    Can someone correct me if I’m wrong

Mexicans vote for corrupt politicians
    Mexican gov’t is corrupt
    Mexican gov’t controls all oil
    If you find oil on your land the gov’t takes it and tells you to fk off
    Gas shortage in Mexico
    Gas prices are hiked high af
    Gas pumps short gas on purpose
    Ppl can’t afford gas bc corrupt gov’t controlling gas
    Ppl break pipeline and oil shoots out
    Ppl bring cans to get the oil that is spilling in the dirt
    Oil catches on fire and ppl die
    Miscers say good don’t steal

Is this correct?
    Fify
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    En fuego
    Doesn't shower with his dad crew
    Dat feel when you taste sweat in your mustache crew
    This post is copyrighted and encrypted by diana maybrook
    It don't matter. None of this matters.