Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wonder what the average IQ of the gas stealers was?
    *Proud citizen of the Bountiful and Great Trumpian Empire crew

'Service guarantees citizenship'

Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    I am a pipeline engineer and I cannot tell you how idiotic it is to hot tap a pipeline. These people are selfish backwards people.

I'll stop short of saying they deserve this, but what they did is disgusting and extremely dangerous.

Hot taps get done every single day.
    ☆☆☆USA Crew☆☆☆
    I always pay it forward.
    □|||||||□

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hackerwacker View Post
    If someone jumps into a bear enclosure at a zoo and they get eaten alive, they deserve it. That doesn't mean I think the penalty for trespassing should be death. But your own stupidity lead directly to your death and I'm not going to feel sorry for you.

If you go swimming in a fountain of aresolized gasoline trying to steal it and get get burned alive, you deserve it.

Best case scenario? You get permanent lung and brain damage from inhalation in exchange for a couple bucks worth of fuel. Worst case scenario is exactly what happened
    No.

Better analogies are like saying if you overstay your time in the parking lot and your car gets stolen you deserve it.

Or if you jaywalk and get hit by a truck you deserve it.

NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    Got what they deserved to be honest
    They need to feed their families you sick fukk
    Arsenal F.C.

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Too empathetic? Nah. I was a ranger, I've fired lots of rounds at other human beings.
    I'm also a paramedic, I see people at their worst and do my best to save their life.

I'm capable of turning the switch on/off as needed, I just understand enough about reality (since I live in it) to know that stealing gasoline, or more accurately, taking advantage of someone else cutting a gasoline pipe, doesn't mean you deserve to be burned to death. This should something with anyone over an IQ of let's say....60 should understand. So even the people who fall on the spectrum, who lost the genetic lottery for intelligence, etc should be able to understand.

But then I come on the misc and see kids who were born into middle class families and take too many anti-depressants come in here and say some of the dumbest things humanly possible in this thread. It's no surprise, it's happened before. Years ago I had people threaten to kill me in a big game hunting thread where I spoke from a perspective of experience in the matter (worked in Africa with poaching problems) because they weren't smart enough (or were too medicated) to understand the difference between hunting and poaching. Here we are again, people too dumb (or over medicated) to understand that burning to death is not an acceptable punishment for filling up a gas can even if it's a stupid decision to soak yourself in gasoline to score some free fuel.

What this thread really shows is that the chemical imbalances of so many people who post here is something we all need to remember. This is the same forum that egged CJ on to kill himself on a live feed for the world to see so maybe I should just expect that a bodybuilding forum attracts sociopaths specifically though.

Yeah a lot of sociopaths on here but what specifically do you want your fellow americans to do ?

If nothing, there is no point having debates over the Internet lol.
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LEARN
    TO
    ****ING
    READ

Jesus christ almighty.
    Any chance you'd PM me or someone ur DD214?

It's interesting, you make some post that are generally well thought out and rational, other times you make completely retarded post that make me think there is two+ people that post under your account. (I'm not referencing this thread, I completely get where you're coming from in this thread).

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do you say “stop, drop and roll” in Spanish?
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too empathetic? Nah. I was a ranger, I've fired lots of rounds at other human beings.
    I'm also a paramedic, I see people at their worst and do my best to save their life.

I'm capable of turning the switch on/off as needed, I just understand enough about reality (since I live in it) to know that stealing gasoline, or more accurately, taking advantage of someone else cutting a gasoline pipe, doesn't mean you deserve to be burned to death. This should something with anyone over an IQ of let's say....60 should understand. So even the people who fall on the spectrum, who lost the genetic lottery for intelligence, etc should be able to understand.

But then I come on the misc and see kids who were born into middle class families and take too many anti-depressants come in here and say some of the dumbest things humanly possible in this thread. It's no surprise, it's happened before. Years ago I had people threaten to kill me in a big game hunting thread where I spoke from a perspective of experience in the matter (worked in Africa with poaching problems) because they weren't smart enough (or were too medicated) to understand the difference between hunting and poaching. Here we are again, people too dumb (or over medicated) to understand that burning to death is not an acceptable punishment for filling up a gas can even if it's a stupid decision to soak yourself in gasoline to score some free fuel.

What this thread really shows is that the chemical imbalances of so many people who post here is something we all need to remember. This is the same forum that egged CJ on to kill himself on a live feed for the world to see so maybe I should just expect that a bodybuilding forum attracts sociopaths specifically though.
    You keep talking about genetic lottery but what you fail to realize is humans are not dictating this punishment. We are not labeling it fair based on what we would wish to happen to them or what we would hand out as punishments ourselves. We are not labeling it deserving based on some spectrum of morality we have concocted based off life experience and upbringing. We are basing it as "deserving" based off of what Mother Nature herself has designed and imposed on the world. The same Mother Nature that dictates genetics. Punch a bear and the "fair" punishment based off of how Mother Nature has designed the world would be for you to get your face taken off.
    Last edited by BostonRockets; 01-20-2019 at 10:50 AM.
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    No.

Better analogies are like saying if you overstay your time in the parking lot and your car gets stolen you deserve it.

Or if you jaywalk and get hit by a truck you deserve it.
    That does not make sense at all lmao. There isn't a probable expectation of getting your car stolen from a garage.

There is however a near certainty that if you play in a gasoline geyser, things aren't going to go well for you.

And yea, if I jump in front of a truck and, surprise, it hits me....that is 100% my fault

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm gonna guess that US_Ranger has a thinner skin than usual on this issue because he's been dealing with burned body recoveries from the northern California fire for the past couple of months.

Burning to death is a horrible way to go. Nobody deserves that.

Empathy Test: ISIS caged some Syrian soldiers and set them on fire and filmed it for Al Jazeera. If you can't watch even 3 seconds of that, congrats on being a normal human being with empathy. If you can make it through the whole video, you're probably a sociopath. If you thinks it's the Syrians' own fault for being captured in the first place, congrats on being a fuarkin' psychopath.
    "Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to lifetime." - Joe Biden

2022 New Year's Resolution: Randomly neg TheScapeGOAT for lulz.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Snowflake detected

Not srs
    Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 01-20-2019 at 11:41 AM.
    Make Misc great again

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MattyMiscer View Post
    How do you say “stop, drop and roll” in Spanish?
    Stoppo, Droppo, y Rollo.
    "Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to lifetime." - Joe Biden

2022 New Year's Resolution: Randomly neg TheScapeGOAT for lulz.

IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao at arguing ITT

lets be real some miscers want them dead based on where they are from

you arent gonna caps lock that kind of prejudice and lack of empathy away

CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *Proud citizen of the Bountiful and Great Trumpian Empire crew

'Service guarantees citizenship'

drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AVOJAMACADA View Post
    They didnt "deserve" to die thats for goddam sure but fukingggg loll (sadly) if you are unaware how insanely goddam dangerous and volatile gasoline is. Its half mist witch is even worse as its mixed with air to be even more volatile. a simple microscopic spark from static on your jeans or t shirt could set it off no problem.( and very well likely did)

If U see a gas line ruptured, you better be fuking runaway as fast and as far as u can. I legit feel bad, but are some mexicans this naive to the insane dangers of a high pressure ruptured gas line? Mind blown how they swarm to it without a care in the world.on the verge of speechless actually. im trying to have a heart but to see people walk towards a ruptured gasline is legut modern darwinism.fact.
    so much this. I get scared if a little gas leaks out of the gas pump.

Always grounds himself crew before pumping gas
    Fire phobia crew
    -even lifts
    -gonna make it or die trying crew
    -no fat chicks crew
    -#1 career thread creator

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well this thread is getting pretty heated but I will just say I did find this YT comment pretty witty:

"Gillette will now make a commercial about toxic gasalinity. This will also be a white mans fault."
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JontheAtheist View Post
    In America, we are lucky. When we start to run out of resources, we just send in our powerful AF military and take it. America could've responded to that busted gas pipe, capped it and diverted it to California. What's Mexico going to do about it? Nothing.

We drill for oil in this country, spill hundred of thousands of gallons annually and think nothing of it. We loosen up federal safety standards on rail cars to the point where trains are derailing and we lose millions of gallons of oil, chemicals, gas, etc all the time. And we go on like nothing happened. Why? Because we, as Americans, have so much, and are not poor. Even the poorest of the poor in this country can afford gas.
    America could do that, but then theyll; be at war with Mexico. And then others will take the opportunity to start a war with you. America's army isn't actually all that powerful so don't kid yourself. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be, as a soldier.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by IronBrahh View Post
    lmao at arguing ITT

lets be real some miscers want them dead based on where they are from

you arent gonna caps lock that kind of prejudice and lack of empathy away
    How about you ask some mexicans how they feel about the victims?

hint: they also have no sympathy for the scummy thiefs

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    Well this thread is getting pretty heated but I will just say I did find this YT comment pretty witty:

"Gillette will now make a commercial about toxic gasalinity. This will also be a white mans fault."
    Yup, and some people are just throwing gas on the fire.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Better them than innocent people. No sympathy for the thieves at work here. Wish more cruel things would happen to those doing bad acts. To you saying "need equal punishments for different level of acts" no man. If you do bad things, suffer bad things. Whether its prison or death, we are adults and make our own decisions. You dont have stiff punishments, people wont have any fear of repercussions.
    Former
    *Combat veteran crew*
    *US Army crew Abn11B*
    *Knee Draggers Unite*
    *Leo crew*
    *Chocobo crew*

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks like they aren't as innocent as we thought:

'The tragedy came just three weeks after President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador launched an offensive against fuel theft gangs that have drilled dangerous, illegal taps into pipelines an astounding 12,581 times in the first 10 months of 2018, an average of about 42 per day. The crackdown has led to widespread fuel shortages at gas stations throughout the country as Pemex deviates distribution, both licit and illicit.'
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mind blowing to me how many people on the misc are ok with theft or at least indifferent about it. People with such view points are thieves themselves, lazy, or have never worked to have things.

CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    Mind blowing to me how many people on the misc are ok with theft or at least indifferent about it. People with such view points are thieves themselves, lazy, or have never worked to have things.
    No. It's just some people dont think people should fukkn BURN TO DEATH over it.

That's literally got to be the worst way to go out.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by atgbrahsrs View Post
    Yeah a lot of sociopaths on here but what specifically do you want your fellow americans to do ?

If nothing, there is no point having debates over the Internet lol.
    Nothing.

Are you guys reading the same thread I am? No one is saying Americans should do anything. Are you confusing threads?

Originally Posted by ooph View Post
    Any chance you'd PM me or someone ur DD214?

It's interesting, you make some post that are generally well thought out and rational, other times you make completely retarded post that make me think there is two+ people that post under your account. (I'm not referencing this thread, I completely get where you're coming from in this thread).
    This is a first. Now I'm 2 different people posting because I'm calling out people who take too many anti-depressants and don't have the understanding that people don't deserve to die for stealing gasoline? Interesting.

Originally Posted by BostonRockets View Post
    You keep talking about genetic lottery but what you fail to realize is humans are not dictating this punishment. We are not labeling it fair based on what we would wish to happen to them or what we would hand out as punishments ourselves. We are not labeling it deserving based on some spectrum of morality we have concocted based off life experience and upbringing. We are basing it as "deserving" based off of what Mother Nature herself has designed and imposed on the world. The same Mother Nature that dictates genetics. Punch a bear and the "fair" punishment based off of how Mother Nature has designed the world would be for you to get your face taken off.
    What in the **** are you talking about?

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CanuckGame View Post
    No. It's just some people dont think people should fukkn BURN TO DEATH over it.

That's literally got to be the worst way to go out.
    I would follow that if they were punished for their theft by being burned to death. They got burned to death in an accident while they were stealing. Their demise (burning to death) isn’t a result of their actions (stealing) aside from the one dipchit that ignited the fire. I honestly would have no issues with every single thief on earth catching a bullet.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FreedomPenguin View Post
    Better them than innocent people. No sympathy for the thieves at work here. Wish more cruel things would happen to those doing bad acts. To you saying "need equal punishments for different level of acts" no man. If you do bad things, suffer bad things. Whether its prison or death, we are adults and make our own decisions. You dont have stiff punishments, people wont have any fear of repercussions.
    Hell yeah bro.

If you jaywalk, you deserve death. That's awesome logic.

Congrats.

Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
    Take a time out and get a grip before you're given one
    Ah yes, coming in to defend the losers who think people deserve to burn to death for stealing gasoline. No surprise coming from you.

Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's another vid from the same uploader. Can someone translate what the guy narrating is saying? I'd like to know why the dude in the striped shirt decided to just clap the other guy at the wedding... looks like he shot some others as well?

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    I would follow that if they were punished for their theft by being burned to death. They got burned to death in an accident while they were stealing. Their demise (burning to death) isn’t a result of their actions (stealing) aside from the one dipchit that ignited the fire. I honestly would have no issues with every single thief on earth catching a bullet.
    After reading an article on it, I wonder if maybe someone working for the president didn't ignite from a distance somehow. Wouldn't be hard, drop a cig where the gas is flowing and GTFO.
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    I'm gonna guess that US_Ranger has a thinner skin than usual on this issue because he's been dealing with burned body recoveries from the northern California fire for the past couple of months.

Burning to death is a horrible way to go. Nobody deserves that.

Empathy Test: ISIS caged some Syrian soldiers and set them on fire and filmed it for Al Jazeera. If you can't watch even 3 seconds of that, congrats on being a normal human being with empathy. If you can make it through the whole video, you're probably a sociopath. If you thinks it's the Syrians' own fault for being captured in the first place, congrats on being a fuarkin' psychopath.
    Don't post tests like that on the misc. Miscers think its cool to be sociopaths.