Registered User whateverandever's Avatar
    whateverandever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shakes/losing fat

Hi,

I have real trouble eating anything in the morning, especially when I get up, I'm just not hungry and have always been like this and if I even have a light breakfast I feel sick, so I want to have a meal replacement twice in the morning and then eat food after 2ish when I am normally okay.

Would this be ok? And if so anyone know any shakes with not only good protein but some carbs too that is good? I came across explosivenutrition.co.uk/n-large2-6lb - Would that be okay?

Also I need to lose body fat and lose a bit of weight, I've been doing cardio for 30mins mon-fri, but not too much progress, is that not enough, should I up it to an hour?

Thanks

AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You don't HAVE to eat something in the morning if you are not hungry.

As long as your calories and in check for the rest of the day, you will loose weight.

I would probably just eat a little later in the day and not waste the calories on a non-filling shake if you arnt hungry.

Do you train in the morning or at night?

If you train in the morning, than I would recommend a shake if you can't stomach real food.

But if you train at night, just eat your breakfast later in the day.

I do weights in the evening mon-wed-fri, and cardio on morning of those days and tuesday-thursday i do cardio in evening.

I'm not a big eater anyway so just want to make sure I get enough protein/carbs, I use WHEY shake couple of times day already.

AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would just skip breakfast and eat later in the day...

Your muscles won't fall off.

Just make sure you are reaching/staying within your calorie goals.

That is my worry though, I'm not a big eater so if I only eat later in the day whether I can get enough protein/carbs/carlories in that time.

whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds like ur not gonna get enough calories. if ur not a big eater, then you don't eat in the morning, it doesn't sound like ur gonna eat what yo u're missing out of in the morning, later in the day.

and don't put alll ur hopes and dreams in protein shakes. they don't fill ur hunger and aren't for multiple times a day use... as in, eat food, not shakes all the time.

Originally Posted by whtcavy View Post
    sounds like ur not gonna get enough calories. if ur not a big eater, then you don't eat in the morning, it doesn't sound like ur gonna eat what yo u're missing out of in the morning, later in the day.

Yeah, that is my worry.