Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    It just needs to be released. Im not excited but i'm seeing it in theaters because tradition.
    I want to neg you so badly. THIS shot is why they keep making movies. Stop giving them money idiot.
    "You can always be thinner... look better"
    Patrick Bateman

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really can't see anything that they can do. Rey has literally won every single time she's faced anyone, why would this time be any different. She's gone through no difficulties in the whole series. I'm not even sure what the point of this new trilogy is. Rian Johnson f'd it up bad, and Disney probably knows it. Not a lot that JJ can do to bring the trilogy back and save it. Maybe sacrifice Rey or something?

I'm just hoping they do a "Knights of the Old Republic"
    Last edited by Jaydawg08; 01-16-2019 at 06:38 AM.

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    You've clearly forgotten just how terrible Lucas's prequels were, as well as him making Return of the Jedi way worse than it had to be with ewoks and other nonsense. Let's also not forget all of the mostly terrible changes he made to the originals over the years.

But seriously, read up on what his plans were for a hypothetical sequels trilogy has he retained ownership of Lucasfilm rather than selling it off to Disney. He literally wanted to base the movies around microrganim creatures that magically controlled the universe via the force, i.e. an expansion of the midichlorian concept into a full-blown overtaking of the entire Star Wars concept. Lucas managed to make two classic Star Wars films as well as pull off a third respectable one, but he'd lost his marbles since the early 80's and there's zero reason to believe he would have somehow gotten better as a washed up old fart in 2015 and beyond with the sequels. Disney is complete trash with the franchise, but Lucas would have sunk them to Sharknado levels of cringe.
    i actually dont consider the prequels THAT bad. every last character in that trilogy was more endearing than any of the new characters. yes, even Jar Jar was better than Rey, Finn, or Kylo.

George Lucas probably wasnt the best director but hes clearly far and away the best at making star wars characters and feel. He has the touch that made the universe magical.

The best case scenario would have been to take the guy who directed Rogue One and let him direct a George Lucas written trilogy. The problem with the prequels was that by that point Lucas was a legend and no one had the balls to tell him a different opinion
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    I really can't see anything that they can do. Rey has literally won every single time she's faced anyone, why would this time be any different. She's gone through no difficulties in the whole series. I'm not even sure what the point of this new trilogy is. Rian Johnson f'd it up bad, and Disney probably knows it. Not a lot that JJ can do to bring the trilogy back and save it. Maybe sacrifice Rey or something?

a Old Republic trilogy/series would be the best thing they could possible do. Hopefully the GoT directors trilogy is this.

Rey could die in the opening scene of 9 and NO ONE would care. Thats actuallt JJs fault because he wrote the terrible character and made her a Mary Sue in the first place. Which is why i have zero faith in him saving anything. JJ Abrams is just good enough to make it passable, not to make it great
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    The movie was called The Last Jedi and you didn't think Luke was going to be killed off?
    Disclaimer: I haven't seen The Last Jedi and have no plans to see it.

Wont be seeing Episode 9 either. Dont think there's anything they could do to save it for me.
    Episode 7 was garbage with Rey being good at everything she touched, didnt watch 8 and wont watch 9. Those that still go and watch it support Kathleen Kennedy destroy star wars.

Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The only way to fix star wars is to now make Old Republic movies from 3500yrs ago in the star wars universe and stick exactly without deviation to the canon.

Registered User northernlights7's Avatar
    northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrightonBomber View Post
    Yeah I liked Rogue One and also rank it the same as you, the ending was truly moving. And like you I loved Force Awakens thought it was the perfect balance of nostalgia and the new. Loved the chemistry between Rey and Finn and like you when TLJ did what it did with the previous story lines I was gutted.

I came in knowing it had gotten bad reviews and expected it to be underwhelming but to see what they did with the story was mind boggling. I just hope with Abrams returning for episode 9 he undoes the damage of the previous film and takes the story back to where he alluded to in Force Awakens and TLJ will basically become like the Godfather 3 the film that everyone likes to forget about.
    Although I enjoy certain things about Star Wars, I do think a lot of the fans take it way too seriously, whether it's getting salty overly easy about the movies not being 100% true to the EU books or the ones who are overly forgiving and hopeful like this post. What was so great about Rogue One besides the ending where Vader wrecks a bunch of throw-away basic level rebel soldiers like we've always known he could do with extreme ease? How were Rey and Finn memorable characters on their own besides their "chemistry" together as a pair?

Honestly, there are only two legitimately high quality Star Wars films, and those are Empire and A New Hope. Empire is the only one that's a legitimately great film, while A New Hope is still good but not an epic masterpiece that holds up as well as when it first came out. Return of the Jedi was acceptable, but the ewoks royally screwed that movie up from what it could have been, along with a few other issues with it. The prequels were all trash aside from some characters that were great ideas but terribly done in practice (Anakin, Darth Maul, Qui-Gon, Mace Windu, etc.), and the Disney trilogy has been complete garbage from the top down. Things were already getting terrble quickly with Lucas still running the show back in the 90's - 2000's, and I can't fathom why anyone is the least bit surprised that Disney has failed at restoring the series to decency.

DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JaxBrah View Post
    a Old Republic trilogy/series would be the best thing they could possible do. Hopefully the GoT directors trilogy is this.
    Would hnnggghhhh/10 watch if they made a SKOTR series. Bastila would be a legit "strong independent woman" that fits into the series as a Jedi prodigy rather than a Mary Sue that's there just because. And for anyone who didn't play the games, the whole Revan thing is a nice plot twist.

That said, I only watched Force Awakens and Rogue One. Neither are enough for me to keep watching Star Wars and I have not watched any of the other latest ones, nor do I plan to. I don't even feel tempted to stream them online. The only thing that would bring me back into watching them was if they made a new movie/series that didn't have all the SJW stuff in it. Even then, I would only stream it to test it out, because I don't wanna risk paying for the chtfest that is currently Star Wars. Not unless they attain a consistent reputation for non-SJW movies.
    "Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!"

"Heyyy. Hi there! Hello! I’m Lord Third. Let me tell you something, do you know how high I can count? I can count to three…"

“Little Haowie, don’t you worry,” it said, eyes shining brightly. “My dream is that, upon entering the Black Lands, there will be people there shouting the name of Lord Fifth. Then, my two great armies will join together to become like my wings!”

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was excited for the Boba Fett movie because James Mangold(Knight and Day, 3:10 to Yuma, The Wolverine, Logan) was writing and directing it.

The only spinoff movie I care about is Obi-Wan Kenobi.
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    I was excited for the Boba Fett movie because James Mangold(Knight and Day, 3:10 to Yuma, The Wolverine, Logan) was writing and directing it.

The only spinoff movie I care about is Obi-Wan Kenobi.
    +1 on the Obi Wan if they brought back Ewan Mcgregor.

It was dumb in my opinion for them to try a stand alone Solo movie, before doing Obi Wan. I wouldn't have minded at all if Obi Wan was somehow Rey's father or something, not sure how that would have worked out with the ages and timeline

northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JaxBrah View Post
    i actually dont consider the prequels THAT bad. every last character in that trilogy was more endearing than any of the new characters. yes, even Jar Jar was better than Rey, Finn, or Kylo.

George Lucas probably wasnt the best director but hes clearly far and away the best at making star wars characters and feel. He has the touch that made the universe magical.

The best case scenario would have been to take the guy who directed Rogue One and let him direct a George Lucas written trilogy. The problem with the prequels was that by that point Lucas was a legend and no one had the balls to tell him a different opinion
    You're looking at the prequels with rose tinted glasses of nostalgia. They were slightly better than the new Disney sequels, but that's hardly saying anything. Jar Jar was an abomination that almost made Ep. 1 unwatchable in his own right, the introduction of the painfully lame midiclorians concept that made the entire franchise based around the force pointless, picking crappy whiny actors for Anakin that were aruably worse than how Kylo turned out in the Disney movies, neutring the few good characters it did have with a terrible script/dialogue/overuse of CGI/green screens, and a plethora of other issues. Lucas also ruined the Anakin character by making him 100% unredeemable by turning him into a mass slaughterer of those in-training Jedi children just like Rian Johnson turned Luke into a total prick of an attempted child murderer when he tried to kill the not yet fully turned dark side Ben Solo/Kylo in his sleep.

Don't let the fact that the prequels had a few characters that had some potential to be great but were terribly done in the movies cloud the fact that those were terrible movies with very few positive qualities about them. They were awful back when they came out 15-20 years ago, they're still awful now, and the fact that Disney managed to take even bigger dumps with the new sequels doesn't change that. Again, read up on the plans Lucas claims he'd have gone through with had he been in control of the Disney sequels; it'll make you realize that even the abomination that is TLJ could somehow have been worse, as hard as that is to fathom.

gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I still can't believe people want Boba, Obi Wan, or any of these chit spinoffs. You know their stories already so what if they do some half-assed plot fill. It's trash and you're all trash for thinking any amount of it is going to be good.

Either go back in time, pre-Skywalker, Old Republic, or even farther (dawn of the Jedi) or just go into the future. They have an ENTIRE galaxy to explore in an amazing and rich universe to do it in and yet we're still trying to get the same fcks with the same story doing the same things.

Y'all motherfckers need to read more, damn.

+1 on the Obi Wan if they brought back Ewan Mcgregor.

It was dumb in my opinion for them to try a stand alone Solo movie, before doing Obi Wan. I wouldn't have minded at all if Obi Wan was somehow Rey's father or something, not sure how that would have worked out with the ages and timeline
    Obi-Wan being Rey's father wouldn't even remotely make sense. He was like 60 and looked 70 (as a character) when he died in Ep. 4, and the Rey story is that she was born 10+ years afrer ep. 6. So unless they decided to completely ignore the timelines established even strictly within the base trilogy movies, the only way Obi-Wan could have been Rey's father was if he had frozen sperm saved for ~20 years after his death used to knock some female up, or if force ghosts could suddenly reproduce live physical world offspring. If she was going to be a main character's kid, it had to be either Luke or Han/Leia as the parents, but none of those would make sense either after how they did 7 and 8. At this point they're pretty much stuck sticking with the theme that her parents were random drunken nobodies unless they want to make it even more nonsensical than they already did by completely changing course on it.

Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Watched 7 and thought it was okay. Never watched 8 at all. No plans to watch 9.

Also, regarding the prequels, if you actually think they're good, I suggest you watch the Plinkett reviews of them on Red Letter Media's YouTube. They lay out pretty well why they're abominations.

SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    Watched 7 and thought it was okay. Never watched 8 at all. No plans to watch 9.

Also, regarding the prequels, if you actually think they're good, I suggest you watch the Plinkett reviews of them on Red Letter Media's YouTube. They lay out pretty well why they're abominations.
    The prequels are awesome, yes they have their flaws but still 1000x better than the Disney abominations

Originally Posted by SazabiBrah View Post
    The prequels are awesome, yes they have their flaws but still 1000x better than the Disney abominations
    Episode 1 and 3 are actually entertaining and have some good qualities. Last Jedi and Attack of the Clones are by far and away the worst Star Wars movies

Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you judge them just as movies that should "make sense," the prequels don't hold up. Seriously, they're garbage. When you add in that they're Star Wars, it makes it even worse.

If you judge them just as movies that should "make sense," the prequels don't hold up. Seriously, they're garbage. When you add in that they're Star Wars, it makes it even worse.

This. The only reason people are suddenly getting nostalgic for the awful Star Wars prequels is because they're so let down by how terrible the Disney movies have been that they're looking at the prequels with rose-tinted glasses with the desperate and false notion that Lucas would somehow have done better this time around. They fail to realize that not only are Lucas's prequels a mess today like they were when they came out, but that he's the same guy who nearly ruined Return of the Jedi and altered the entire original trilogy countless times over, mostly for the worse.

I really have no idea how anyone who enjoys the original trilogy can take either the Lucas prequels or Disney sequels seriously. The prequels were the musings of a guy who'd clearly lost his mind regarding the franchise well before the prequels even came out. Meanwhile, the Disney movies are essentially an entirely different franchise altogether after how far they deviated from the original trilogy's style.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm so confused how... After SO many years of hearing everyone complain about the awful prequels that Disney didn't say "ah we're going to take our time with this, hire the best team on planet earth, and make some amazing sequels that will blow the minds of the bitter SW fans who will pay anything to see SW return to greatness"

HOWWWWWWW in the ever living fuk, out of years of time to dwell, read material, listen and analyze complaints, and a near infinite budget did these MORANS make an even bigger pile of steaming dogchit this time around?

I mean how was that even possible???
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sorry but I can’t take that reviewer seriously, it sounds like he’s gurgling cum or something lol

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I personally think a tranny Jedi will spice things up

Sorry but I can’t take that reviewer seriously, it sounds like he’s gurgling cum or something lol
    Plinkett is a character done my Mike from RLM. They're seriously the most comprehensive reviews of the Star Wars movies there are (the prequel reviews I posted are actually longer than the movies I believe).

Here's the normal version for The Last Jedi (Mike is the guy in the middle).

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't stand Plinkett either due to this. He sounds..."slow"
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll go see it in theaters regardless, but I actually enjoyed TLJ so w/e

Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HomerJThompson View Post
    Episode 7 was garbage with Rey being good at everything she touched, didnt watch 8 and wont watch 9. Those that still go and watch it support Kathleen Kennedy destroy star wars.

Would use the force on the chick 2nd from the left, hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
    "Most people overestimate what they can do in a year, and underestimate what they can do in ten years"

miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    Nothing. The trilogy ends at Return of The Jedi.
    This. After that filth of a movie I will not spend money on Star wars anymore. I didnt see solo after it, and i have no intentions of watching another one.
    Misc BJJ crew
    Misc Muay Thai Crew.

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wont be watching. The last one was soo bad I have given up on SW. Sych a shame that they ruined it soo bad

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    Can't stand Plinkett either due to this. He sounds..."slow"
    Lol Plinkett doesn't exist, he's a character that RLM made up. It's a shame the joke is lost on you and the other guy.

Do you really think they would mispronounce protagonist thrice and screw it up even moreso with every iteration?
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    It just needs to be released. Im not excited but i'm seeing it in theaters because tradition.
    And this is why they make garbage.
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

I liked The Force Awakens(JJ's snap zoom when the falcon goes into the engine of the Star Destroyer being chased by a Tie Fighter is awesome) and Rogue One(Third Act was great). I do think both movies needed a couple rewrites due to narrative issues.

The Last Jedi was trash(Beyond disappointing) and Solo sucked.
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew