Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlvinDavenport View Post
    You are essentially getting into booby trap territory.
    He recommends that we use bombs, yes bombs to deal with the issue. I think he's raging from the celltech or lack of poon or something
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AlvinDavenport View Post
    You are essentially getting into booby trap territory.
    If you leave a landmine on your property for your own personal interests, then how is that a booby trap? Or if you put a grenade inside of a box for your own personal interests, how is that a booby trap? It's your property and its on your property. Just because someone steals it and sets it off doesn't change that fact.

The owner knew what the items were and didn't have any intention to set them off, and I fail to see how it's his fault if someone else decides to.

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thunderykoala View Post
    If you leave a landmine on your property for your own personal interests, then how is that a booby trap? Or if you put a grenade inside of a box for your own personal interests, how is that a booby trap? It's your property and its on your property. Just because someone steals it and sets it off doesn't change that fact.

The owner knew what the items were and didn't have any intention to set them off, and it It isn't his fault if someone else decides to.
    Someone comes knocking on your door for a legit reason and dies because of your landmine on your lawn without proper sign? Ya I think you should be charged with manslaughter.

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fake a/f doggie.

That black guys response was as fake as it gets... also notice how the cameras are level with what's going on so you can get a really good view?

10/10 engineering and idea... but lol if you think any of that was genuine and not scripted.
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The owner knew what the items were and didn't have any intention to set them off, and I fail to see how it's his fault if someone else decides to.
    Yep.

Typical liberal **** coming from the left. A criminal steals, but it's not up to him to deal with whatever consequences come with that.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hammersia View Post
    ITT We all pretend we haven't all stolen a few packages before it's no biggie is it
    i've never stolen a package but i've left a few with turnds in them
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

Doucherus Magnificus GnarlySheen's Avatar
    Location: Boom, Bam, Bop, Bada Bop Boom, Pow, Christmas Island
    GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brilliant, notice how hes using poverty LG phones as well. Not like you're gonna just let 4 iphones get thrown away like those.

Originally Posted by Hammersia View Post
    ITT We all pretend we haven't all stolen a few packages before it's no biggie is it
    Never even thought of doing this. If you've in fact have stolen packages before, you deserve to get ass ****ed with a cactus.

thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    Yep.

Typical liberal **** coming from the left. A criminal steals, but it's not up to him to deal with whatever consequences come with that.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't condone blowing people up at all, just saying that it's out of an owner's hands when a person decides to act on their own.

Originally Posted by getbig_ttt View Post
    Someone comes knocking on your door for a legit reason and dies because of your landmine on your lawn without proper sign? Ya I think you should be charged with manslaughter.
    I 100% agree, but in a less obvious context I just can't see it. I don't condone the booby trapping, but I don't see how it could be considered the owner's fault when someone else is the one acting on their own.

If someone is intentionally wearing a MAGA hat or shirt in order to trigger people so they can shoot them, is the person who is physically assaulting the guy wearing the MAGA hat or shirt not engaging in an action that justifies use of deadly force in self defense in certain areas where it's legal?

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't get me wrong, I don't condone blowing people up at all, just saying that it's out of an owner's hands when a person decides to act on their own..
    Of course, that goes without saying.

Only an autist would assume we're condoning blowing people up lol.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    You know, if you steal say headphones or a book from retail, the cops are all over that (as they should be).

But when it comes to us, we don't matter. That's BS - it's either breaking the law or you're not.
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak

Originally Posted by OutdoorsBrah View Post
    Fake a/f doggie.

That black guys response was as fake as it gets... also notice how the cameras are level with what's going on so you can get a really good view?

10/10 engineering and idea... but lol if you think any of that was genuine and not scripted.
    I doubt it... but know whos.

Yep.

lol you lunatic raging weirdo, I have no problem severely hurting a criminal, but you're going too far when you want to hurt innocent bystanders.

Would you call an airstrike on a bus if he got inside one? srs calm down you angry loser.

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    I would use skunk spray or something similar.
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its faker than fake.. brb 4 cell phones inside recording yet easily retrieve the box each time. ya right.

youtube = fake af now adays sadly, and 85% of the world doesnt even know it.

i know misc isnt full of geniuses, but cmon son.. trust me on this one....

Originally Posted by Dan916 View Post
    its faker than fake.. brb 4 cell phones inside recording yet easily retrieve the box each time. ya right.

I'm not convinced. The cell phones could be hard to see and the fart spray would encourage people to get rid of it asap.

GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dan916 View Post

i know misc isnt full of geniuses, but cmon son.. trust me on this one....
    Which is another reason why these ****s blur the faces out. If I made the video, I would plaster their faces all over the place.

Registered User northernlights7's Avatar
    northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why would it be illegal?

They stole something off of your property. You shouldn't be liable for it.

I mean, technically, someone could steal a kitchen knife and accidentally cut themselves with it.
    It's total bullcrap, but the courts have made some really fked up rulings siding with criminals. There was that one where a family got convicted for a burglar who fell through the family's roof and landed on a knife on their kitchen counter. Or McDonald's getting sued when that stupid broad spilled hot coffee on her lap in their parking lot while holding it in between her knees. I am willing to bet that some lawyer would have their way with your unwilling angus if you could be proven to have intentionally caused harm to someone stealing your package.

Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    You know, if you steal say headphones or a book from retail, the cops are all over that (as they should be).

But when it comes to us, we don't matter. That's BS - it's either breaking the law or you're not.
    The police does make arrests here and there in Canada for this type of crime. If multiple people report the crime, than if that thieve gets caught he will be charged for the multiple offenses.

Most law enforcement agencies have limited resources and need to pick and choose what they focus on. We could more cops and detective focus on this stuff but you can expect a municipal tax increase I bet.

Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    It's total bullcrap, but the courts have made some really fked up rulings siding with criminals. There was that one where a family got convicted for a burglar who fell through the family's roof and landed on a knife on their kitchen counter. Or McDonald's getting sued when that stupid broad spilled hot coffee on her lap in their parking lot while holding it in between her knees. I am willing to bet that some lawyer would have their way with your unwilling angus if you could be proven to have intentionally caused harm to someone stealing your package.
    I agree, I don't necessarily think that causing harm to them should be illegal, its just a very hard thing to manage.

How much harm is okay? Based on the value of the object? And again, what if there are some innocent victims?

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm too cynical to believe this is legit, and the thieves aren't in on it.

But it's funny to watch anyways.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's total bullcrap, but the courts have made some really fked up rulings siding with criminals. Or McDonald's getting sued when that stupid broad spilled hot coffee on her lap in their parking lot while holding it in between her knees. .
    Everyone tosses around that McDonald's coffee story, but none of them actually know anything about the case.

The chick was absolutely in the right, and McDonalds coulda gotten out of it with the cost of her medical bills. Instead they fought it and lost over a million.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The McDonald's coffee case is actually good 1st year law student type stuff. They even made a Netflix movie about it.

The gist of it is that McDonald's ignored multiple citations against serving their coffee too hot, and still did it. The woman got 3rd degree burns on her crotch (you do NOT want to see how bad they were). The lawsuit was legitimate. Ironically, the payout got reduced and was actually a bit of a slap in the face of the woman. The punitive damages for McDonald's were also too low.

Registered User wishitcouldlast's Avatar
    wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not as funny as the ones with bikes being tethered. Also lol @ spending 6 months of work to put glitter into someone’s car/space
    I know nothing factual but only tell the truth

Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wish he shot out some hot glue first

srsly fukk these people, they ruin civilization

RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    of course the misc cant just sit back and enjoy the lols

also there is very good reason to believe it is real. He explains everything perfectly clear. Plus, he said he invested 6+ months into this, I don't think he'd take the easy way out by hiring actors.

Originally Posted by Hashfoo View Post
    wish he shot out some hot glue first

srsly fukk these people, they ruin civilization
    Fake vid, thats why they blur the faces.

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    Everyone tosses around that McDonald's coffee story, but none of them actually know anything about the case.

The chick was absolutely in the right, and McDonalds coulda gotten out of it with the cost of her medical bills. Instead they fought it and lost over a million.

There is a documentary made about it. McDonalds was totally in the wrong on it. The coffee was so blazing hot it melted through cup and gave here huge burns with puss that was shown on the documentary.
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

"If you don't have skid marks on your underwear after a leg workout, then you aren't training hard enough" - Big Lenny

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Package thieves...should be legal to claymore them.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hella gey. Guy needs to get a life

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is awesome, but that guys way to kind. Was watching Myth Busters, and they got a hold of some synthetic skunk spray .
    That would have been much funnier knowing people had that spray all over there homes and vehicles.
    Plus I would have had compressed air and sprayed lacquer paint all over .
    Then they’de really think twice next time
    Make Misc great again

mrsloppyfist is just really nice. (+1000) mrsloppyfist is just really nice. (+1000) mrsloppyfist is just really nice. (+1000) mrsloppyfist is just really nice. (+1000) mrsloppyfist is just really nice. (+1000) mrsloppyfist is just really nice. (+1000) mrsloppyfist is just really nice. (+1000) mrsloppyfist is just really nice. (+1000) mrsloppyfist is just really nice. (+1000) mrsloppyfist is just really nice. (+1000) mrsloppyfist is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is more fake than vitalytv videos on youtube

i feel bad for the morons that think this wasnt staged