EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What Do You Think Of My Shakes?

I am now taking these shakes in the morning and @ night. I wouldn't mind any input if it's bad, good, could be improved etc.

Ingredients:

1 cup of oats
    4 whole eggs
    1/4 cup of blueberries
    1 banana
    2 teaspoons of natural peanut butter
    1/2 cup of water - I used to have 1/2 cup of milk but I removed the milk for water

They really taste nice, though it's affecting my bio behavior. I was only taking 1 in the morning but lately I am upping it to one at night as well. I think I am noticing improvements in my energy and build, pretty sure it's not just a placebo. There are natural fats, complex carbs, protein and as far I know and have read blueberries+bananas are super fruits. Any thoughts? Should I try add more ingredients or keep it this simple? Thanks.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There is no such thing as a "super fruit".

Please read the stickies. Any one thing you consume is a part of your total daily nutrition, and the end totals are what matters. Yes, there are specific considerations at times but for the most part it's your total daily nutrition that determines the health of your diet. Thus, it's impossible to say how to improve it without knowing what you consume throughout a full day.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you're eating 8 raw eggs per day....

Suggested reading: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?t...eorge&dbid=347

pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    I am now taking these shakes in the morning and @ night. I wouldn't mind any input if it's bad, good, could be improved etc.

Ingredients:

1 cup of oats
    4 whole eggs
    1/4 cup of blueberries
    1 banana
    1/2 cup of water - I used to have 1/2 cup of milk but I removed the milk for water

They really taste nice, though it's affecting my bio behavior. I was only taking 1 in the morning but lately I am upping it to one at night as well. I think I am noticing improvements in my energy and build, pretty sure it's not just a placebo. There are natural fats, complex carbs, protein and as far I know and have read blueberries+bananas are super fruits. Any thoughts? Should I try add more ingredients or keep it this simple? Thanks.
    do you enjoy it? does it work for your goals and caloric intake?
    if yes to that, then sure, keep drinking it. I personally think it sounds awful and would have something else. but if it works for you, then thats all that matters. youre basically eating a raw pancake....
    you're asking subjective questions that will have different answers.

BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your shakes are really awesome. Keep drinking them. However, do not forget about a proper bodybuilding nutrition for bulking. Your shakes will only benefit your results. GOOD LUCK!

dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BahtiyarWorld View Post
    Your shakes are really awesome. Keep drinking them. However, do not forget about a proper bodybuilding nutrition for bulking. Your shakes will only benefit your results. GOOD LUCK!
    Second bad post I see from you today. Please lurk around for some time and learn about proper nutrition before giving advice.

@ OP, I lost you at eggs, gross, and well; salmonella.
    “One of the greatest experiences in life is achieving personal goals that others said would be, ‘impossible to attain.’ Be proud of your success and share your story with others.” -Robert Cheeke

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds lovely as a set of individual foods when cooked.

As a drink.......... Well you must have a stomach of steel, plus a shake without milk.

Raw eggs and water together sounds like a substance prisoners in social deprived countries would get.

As for advice try cooking it might come out better. Maybe add flour and make a cake or something.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz

Ingredients:

1 cup of oats
    4 whole eggs
    1/4 cup of blueberries
    1 banana

Eating any form of raw animal protein is a bad idea. If you've ever been the victim of a food-borne bacterial infection (E. c o l i, listeria, etc.) from such food sources even just one time in the past, I can assure you that you'd never take even the slightest chance of a recurrence.

Additionally, bioavailability of the protein in raw eggs is somewhere around only half that of cooked eggs. Get rid of the eggs---or scramble 'em and eat 'em with bacon and toast---and instead, use the protein powder of your choice.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the replies and this is why I am glad I checked here. I am going to stop using the raw eggs and have those going back to being scrambled - I love scrambled eggs with a bit of onions, salt+pepper. I guess I just wanted to condense a lot of food items I eat into one big convenient shake. The funny thing is that from a flavor perspective I am starting to love these shakes, but the lesser protein value of eggs being raw added on top of that even minute risk of bacterial sickness is enough to not do it.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe you can make a nice shake with milk, cocoa powder, peanut butter, honey and oats. Easy way to get calories in. Add some whey if you need it to achieve your daily protein goal.

dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the replies and this is why I am glad I checked here. I am going to stop using the raw eggs and have those going back to being scrambled - I love scrambled eggs with a bit of onions, salt+pepper. I guess I just wanted to condense a lot of food items I eat into one big convenient shake. The funny thing is that from a flavor perspective I am starting to love these shakes, but the lesser protein value of eggs being raw added on top of that even minute risk of bacterial sickness is enough to not do it.
    Here's what I used to use for a big shake:

400ml of milk
    2 tbsp of peanut butter
    Vanilla ice cream
    1 Scoop of vanilla whey protein
    1 bananas
    2 tbsp of honey
    3 strawberries
    oats
    2 tbsp olive oil
    “One of the greatest experiences in life is achieving personal goals that others said would be, ‘impossible to attain.’ Be proud of your success and share your story with others.” -Robert Cheeke