Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As a Star Wars fan, I really loved both Rogue One and Solo was decent enough. TFA was mediocre (Rey is the biggest Mary Sue ever and it's just appaulling writing).

TLJ is so bad I can't even rewatch it. I won't. I was traumatized by it. It's so bad even without all the retarded SJW signalling

Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    I still fantasize about what Episodes 7-9 could have been had they simply done Timothy Zahns Thrawn trilogy of books, instead of.. whatever the fuk we got that retconned the Starwars EU out of existence. Least we would have gotten to see Jedi Master Luke Skywalker be a god damn bad ass for a few movies.
    I'm sad the Yuuzhan Vong will never make it to the screen. Talkless of Jacen Solo going all Sith
    Last edited by jacemano; 11-21-2018 at 04:31 AM.
    Lifting on hiatus, triathlon training everydayyyy
    HTC, don't @ me

TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only prequel I liked was The Phantom Menace. Besides the chit CGI, they were building a good story.

Too bad everything after that was absolute horsechit.

Rogue One was good too. Decent CGI and was more dark than cheesy.

TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been meaning to rewatch it but I really don't know if I can. I had such a bad feeling when I left the theatre the first and only time I saw it.

The Force Awakens I've seen a few times and it continues to be serviceable, good enough or content. You really wanna see what the next adventure will be until the Last Jedi came out.

Rogue One isn't good in terms of a whole movie, the characters feel like they are barely there (except for the robot). Basically it just feels like a bunch of good action scenes that you skip to.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vhagar View Post
    Rogue one is easily one of the better Star Wars movies
    I agree, I thought that Rogue is the best, after the originals.

If they would have just made Rogue One, and not prequels and follow ups, I think everyone would have been happy.

Mind blown by the people here who genuinely like the prequels... I honestly thought they were near universally hated.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post

Mind blown by the people here who genuinely like the prequels... I honestly thought they were near universally hated.
    Nah episode 3 is by far my favourite star wars. I have never felt more emotion in a movie than the order 66 scene.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    Episode 3 was decent bro.

Originally Posted by ChicksMan View Post
    Nah episode 3 is by far my favourite star wars. I have never felt more emotion in a movie than the order 66 scene.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Are you trolling me?

If not... Each to their own though.

That was the 2nd worse film I have ever seen in cinema. Unbelievable character inconsistencies, to me.

"What have I done?!"

*5 minutes later, goes and slaughters a bunch of children.*

MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I didn´t liked TLJ that much, but i find it funny how these days the prequels are pretty much accepted, when they were despised as fukk when they came out.
    Always pick #6 crew
    +Positive Crew+
    ┌∩┐(︺︹︺)┌∩┐Men Going Their Own Way Crew ➥

jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MetalliNattyCa View Post
    I didn´t liked TLJ that much, but i find it funny how these days the prequels are pretty much accepted, when they were despised as fukk when they came out.
    The prequels were terribly executed, but I actually rate the idea. It was good to get an incite to the fall of the jedi etc. It's just the lines that the actors were given were awful. Again this is the problem, George Lucas shouldn't have reign on his script without a strong group of editors to tell him to STFU
    Lifting on hiatus, triathlon training everydayyyy
    HTC, don't @ me

Originally Posted by MetalliNattyCa View Post
    This.

I remember them being hated when they came out.

Episode 1 for me was just about the novelty and expeirence of watching a new star wars film.

Episode 2 was just hyped and spoken about for it's battle scenes, and CGI.

By Episode 3 the novelty and rose tinted glasses had worn off, and fans (including me) were now openly pissed at quality of the prequels.

BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm a huge Star Wars fan, grew up loving the originals. Liked Force Awakens and thought Last Jedi couldn't be as bad as people said, Force Awakens had plenty of critics too, but honestly Last Jedi was awful. It could of been so good but they literally took a chit on the whole franchise, it as a stand alone movie wasn't that bad but as a Star Wars movie it was god damn awful.

Why even bother with Force Awakens when the sequel literally throws away many of the original plots in the most flippant way? I get have a twist in the plot that usually makes for a great experience such as "Luke I am your father!" What you don't do is "hey Luke, nah I didn't kill your dad, actually never met him now lets fight to the death." A twist should be more shocking than what you had anticipated not something mundane that just throws away a story line like it meant nothing.
    Bench -216lbs
    Squat - 268lbs
    Deadlift - 375lbs
    OHP - 134lbs

Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I went on opening night totally blind

legit walked out stunned, but thought i'd probably be alone in thinking it sucked ass, then the reviews started to come in

It was worse than the prequels for sure, phantom menace was **** but it didn't make you angry

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's get something 100% clear here, the prequels were universally hated until the latest movies made them look better. It's circular logic to use this as a reason why the new movies will increase in favor over time. They may, but it will be because even chittier movies get released.

let that sink in
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    This.

I remember them being hated when they came out.

Episode 1 for me was just about the novelty and expeirence of watching a new star wars film.

Episode 2 was just hyped and spoken about for it's battle scenes, and CGI.

By Episode 3 the novelty and rose tinted glasses had worn off, and fans (including me) were now openly pissed at quality of the prequels.
    This is exactly what is happening with the new movies. I think TFA did so well because of nostalgia and the fact that we hadn't had a Star Wars movie in so long. I think after Ep.9 drops and the new trilogy can be digested as a whole, people will be openly pissed at the quality of these movies too.
    There is simply no other exercise, and certainly no machine, that produces the level of central nervous system activity, improved balance and coordination, skeletal loading and bone density, muscular stimulation and growth, connective tissue stress and strength, psychological demand and toughness, and overall systemic conditioning as the correctly performed full squat.
    -Mark Rippetoe

APOLL0 is just really nice. (+1000) APOLL0 is just really nice. (+1000) APOLL0 is just really nice. (+1000) APOLL0 is just really nice. (+1000) APOLL0 is just really nice. (+1000) APOLL0 is just really nice. (+1000) APOLL0 is just really nice. (+1000) APOLL0 is just really nice. (+1000) APOLL0 is just really nice. (+1000) APOLL0 is just really nice. (+1000) APOLL0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post
    The original trilogy and the prequels are cool. All the other garbages sucks donkey balls...the cartoons, the sjw movies, etc
    pretty much this

inb4 some neckbeard negs me cos he gets his rocks off to the clone wars cartoon jedi wamen
    You guys are cool. I am cool. We have things in common.

Ma. (Hons) Sickkent and Aesthetics Dual masters Graduate. from University of Shred.

*never negged anyone ever crew*
    *Ygritte crew*
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I saw A New Hope in theatres when I was just a little fukker...my mind was esploded.

Saw every new SW film when they came out...always excited and never disappointed.

I liked episodes I, II and III...they didn't have the same impact as IV, V and VI but I chalked it up to being much older at that point.

Was excited for Force Awakens, I enjoyed it despite its flaws and looked forward to seeing story lines progress from there.

I fukkin loved Rogue One...it really felt like episodes IV to VI to me...it may even be my 2nd favourite of the series after Empire.

TLJ fukkin ruined everything. I hated it from start to finish and want to rewatch it just to see if it is actually as bad as I remember it. At this point, I will not watch another SW film in the theatres solely because of that colossal piece of dogchit.
    Last edited by EdwardTheGreat; 11-21-2018 at 07:45 AM.

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am pretty easy on criticism for movies. I will watch those awful SyFy original movies like "Croc-o-saurus" and chit like that. So I'm easily entertained. But TLJ was absolutely atrocious. I could not take enjoyment in any part of that film. I've rewatched all the originals countless times, and Rogue One was awesome, Solo was even OK minus the feminist robot who was annoying AF. Force Awakens was mediocre, but there was some hope going forward.

I don't see any way they can salvage the franchise now.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Star Wars franchise is pretty mediocre when you think about it. We've got 2.5 movies and a handful of games that can be said to be 'good'. Everything else is either 'meh' or straight up not worth mentioning. They've just got a god-tier marketing campaign.
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The creator isn't controlling it anymore, just think of it as a totally new franchise because it sure isn't respecting or following all previous lore/plot-lines. It's a fuking disgrace what it's become but they will make billions purely because of past laurels, at least they won't get a dollar out of me anymore.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Last Jedi was a great story that was executed poorly in cinema. /thread

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    Let's get something 100% clear here, the prequels were universally hated until the latest movies made them look better. It's circular logic to use this as a reason why the new movies will increase in favor over time. They may, but it will be because even chittier movies get released.

let that sink in
    Prequels weren't universally hated. They had some flaws and weren't great movies but they still felt like star wars movies. Young Anakin was chit. The mitichlorians were a retard level idea. Jar Jar was hated but only by SJWs for being a black caricature. Many people just thought he was funny. Outside of that everything else was pretty good. Quigon, Obiwan, Yoda, most of the jedi and clone trooper stuff was awesome. Driods were cool. Padme and adult Anakin were okay. As movies they had issues but they were still star wars.

This new chit is not star wars. Its a disney princess sjw suck fest set somewhere in the star wars universe and its awful.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brb killing off iconic general Ackbar off screen
    Brb never showing Luke mourn the death of his best friend, and sister's husband Han

.... Instead we get a whole plot line devoted to ******* Rose saving the horsies and giving us a lecture about how bad it is to have animals in captivity. That will SURELY RESONATE MORE WITH THE FANS DERPYDERP

Edit: Jedi mind tricks above^^
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wish I had never seen TFA or TLJ. Rogue one could have been great if they made the bad guy more sympathetic and less 1D evil.

Never saw Soylo.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    I wish I had never seen TFA or TLJ. Rogue one could have been great if they made the bad guy more sympathetic and less 1D evil.

Never saw Soylo.
    Would rather do cardio for 2 hours than subject myself to another soywars movie.
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    @ Rey turning bad, no way lol. Even if she does she would redeem herself by the end because the wamons can't lose in the end, obviously. She has to be a strong role model remember.
    inb4 "women are naturally stronger even at being Sith, the Force is female so it makes sense!"

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They really should have went a different direction with TLJ, they should have turned Rey to the dark side honestly and not killed off Luke. Maybe had the 3rd movie be about how Luke has to now battle Rey and Kylo and attempt to turn them good, but fails with one or both.

I was honestly ready to give this movie a slight "pass" up until the end fully expecting to see Luke take on an entire army by himself and show how he's the strongest Jedi ever. But instead he's a projection.... and then he randomly dies?? That was it for me and it was honestly "Attack of the Clones" level bad, and it honestly makes no sense on what they have planned for the 3rd movie.

Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Completely lost interest in Soy Wars after TLJ.

fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To the guy up there being mindblown at the prequels being defended....

They are better by default than the new ones because they don’t have a social justice warrior/feminist agenda. That alone ruins the films, and any film ever made that doesn’t have political correctness shoved down your throat is automatically more enjoyable to watch.

The new ones have extremely weird humor sprinkled in that is completely out of place for movies like this. I turned off TLJ shortly in, but in one of the first scenes when the bad guys are in the ship, what was supposed to be a dark scene weirdly got turned into some sort of joke that completely takes away from the credibility of the bad guys. Also, things like Kylo Ren having a temper tantrum are just weird.

Rey is the biggest Mary Sue of all time.

The prequels may have been corny at times, and had some characters that weren’t needed, but overall they didn’t lose respect for the originals. The biggest issue is that lucas’s Mind clearly ran wild and they went very creative on a lot of the landscapes, characters, etc. I can’t exacltly fault him for that, I’m not against creativity if it means they’re trying their best to put out a good product.

The prequels did have some strong characters, plot lines, and many of the action scenes were great. It also was able to invoke emotion, especially some of Annakins scenes. The yoda fight scene was also badass. The only emotions I had during the two new ones were from laughing at how stupid some of the scenes were, and lots of eye rolling.

hell yeah brother BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love the original trilogy, liked ep2, love ep3, tolerate ep1 and ep7, love Rogue One, and HATE ep8. They absolutely destroyed the canon in so many ways it's disgusting. I know they thought it was creative to destroy decades of canon so they could have a "new direction" with the saga, but FFS, the previous direction is what made the franchise so popular and profitable.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Abrams was at least setting up some interesting lines with TFA but Johnson just **** on all of them:
    - Knights of Ren nowhere to be found
    - Got rid of Kylo's iconic helmet so we have to look at soyface
    - Snoke isn't explained and just dies
    - Rey's visions of the past... gone, family is nobodies now

There's more but i feel my rage rising too much