Thread: Cardioconvert

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)

Cardioconvert

Title is me, simple enough.

Been around the weight room and boards for quite some time now but haven't kept a journal since my last show in 2017.

Dedicated and haven't dialed back any intensity. The investment continues but I miss the online community.

Look forward to sharing with the world wide web
    Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles. Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    So hubby and I have been in Mexico for the week, celebrating 20 years

The gym here is pretty decent and I have lifted 5 of the 7 days and gotten two very short runs in. Eating well but definitely enjoying some bevvies water and stoly being my go to.

To summarize my lifting life:

- been lifting now I guess since 2010 when I got more serious as I was side lined with a running injury

- loved lifting and benefitted from being taken under a very knowledgeable guys wing as a pet project

- started competing in figure in 2014 and have entered I guess 5 shows now and placed well, still coveting that first place though

- don't plan on competing again but read note above.......

- now I am a lone lifter, sometimes at our Y sometimes in our well equipped home gym

- fabulous and supportive husband

- 2 teen agers

- one fur baby 🐾

I tend to lift 4 or 5 days per week with a mostly traditional approach to splits. I love volume and will usually run one of my own developed programs for about 8 weeks then flip focus.

Am sitting the heaviest I have been in years - 153 - but still wearing all my clothes comfortably. A little softer in the tummy than I like but my gains quickly let me ignore that. I last stepped on stage at 132 do would love to think my next time, if there is one, will be more like 135.

I track my food and am sitting around 3200cal per day right now on average.

I think that is enough for now!

Happy Thanksgiving to American lifters!

cc
    Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles. Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert